1,910 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 2/17/2018 at 2:57 PM, Ivy25 said:

Hi guys, I hope you're all doing great. I wonder if any of you with a similar PD has already received an interview date?  My pd is July 20, 2016. 

My husband and I got a letter the 3rd of January , saying our case is completed and we just have to wait for an interview date. So far we still waiting, I will love to have an idea about when will it be...

What embassy are you going to be sent to for your interview?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

My pd is 5 April 2016

i called nvc they told me to wait for next pd to be current 

when can I  get my interview letter then??they said we r on que 

many idea?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
11 minutes ago, farialupin said:

My pd is 5 April 2016

many idea?

Call again tomorrow 

Someone with PD April 2, 2016 has gotten interview for April 5, 2018 - Philippines. Posted on FB.. I guess those with PDs after March 22, 2016 should start calling NVC now.

Edited by remyfk

Timeline
16 hours ago, farialupin said:

My pd is 5 April 2016

many idea?

Have you got your IL?

mine is march 28 2016. Still waiting

April's VB could move more than that. People with dates up to April 15th should call to get their dates. A filer with PD on 13th or 14th ( I don't  remember very well) got an interview date.

Edited by Tenreyro

Dec 19, 2016: F2A I-130 Priority Date

AOS with pending I-130 (F2A):

March 2, 2018: AOS Package PD (I-485, EAD, AP)

March 14, 2018: NOA1  / E-Notification // Physical Mail: March 20, 2018

March 17, 2018: Biometric Appt Notice received //  Appointment: April 6th

March 29 RFIE // April 11 USCIS received RFIE response

May 10, 2018: I-130 Approved  :D *But case sent to NVC*

July 11: INFOPASS Appt + Sent Additional Documents

July 20: Case Ready for Interview (Finally!)

August 14: Card being produced //  August 22: Combo Card in hand

Timeline
1 minute ago, Tenreyro said:

April's VB could move more than that. People with dates up to April 15th should call to get their dates. A filer with PD on 13th or 14th ( I don't  remember very well) got an interview date.

Per my experience, whenever i call them, the person there always read current bulletin and never tell inside story. All they say is wait for bulletin. 

What is your experience. 

Timeline
43 minutes ago, Milly1980 said:

My PD is April 4,2016

Just Yesterday I called NVC and no Interview date still

Thanks for update Milly. We can assume anything but reality is we are the real people who are waiting for IL. My date is March 28. No call yet. But probably i am expecting this week if bulletin progresses. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

Can you guys imagine how many people call everyday? lol They probably spent half their time on the phone and half of the time on the paperwork. No wonder they are so slow :jest:

Any December 2016 approval? 

I initially thought that the reason for these delays might have something to do with the volume of applicants, but unfortunately that is not the case.

2017 had the lowest number of approvals for extended family visas since 2000. When Reuters looked at the number of I-130s approved for relatives who were not immediate family members, they saw it fall by 70%, dropping from more than 108,000 in the first nine months of 2016, to 32,500 in the same period last year.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.