45 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Your post actually sounds pretty hostile and threatening. Like, you want to know that woman name and do what?

And yeah, I'm pretty sure she feels pretty good. People are being denied all the time. I'm sure there were some flags in your case that got you denied/AP/whatever happened.

First of all Shisu is the least harmful person I know, I don't appreciate your negativity on our post. And our case passed through every facet of the process in the attempt. Her personal opinion of us and her unwarranted speculation has no BASIS in approving or denying anything.

Timeline

Not to be rude but please don't call her your "woman" :huh: she's not a possession.

Have her contact her senator and see if there's anything they can do to help.

Please stay in your lane he is my man and I am his woman and according to the Islamic faith I AM his possession and I have no argument or issue with the protection and maintenance from him. Don't ever confuse who your speaking with. We are finances and you have no idea what we are comfortable with so do not overstep your boundaries. I have been quiet in this whole thing but now people are going to far.

OP has married. I posted the link to his other thread. K1 is null and void.

I call my husband 'my man' too. He is my man. :) I am his woman, I don't see it as a possession and it's very acceptable

as a lovey dovey term in different cultures.

I guess if you put it that way...:)

:whistle:

:girlwerewolf2xn: Ana (L) Felix :wub:

K1 March Filer 2016

Interview Approved August 19, 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

DISCLAIMER: Please excuse my ABC & Gramm@r I am not an editor...

How's that different than my girlfriend, wife, husband, cousin, sister? They're all words, it's doesn't mean anything....

I guess I miss read into it :) thanks for the clarification :idea:

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

OP's wife for the info from NVC. So y'all should quit with the meanness.

I would be confused too if I was told my case was not denied even though I was told I had been denied.

Pursuing it may be futile at this point since OP has since married. But it should be something for us to learn from.

If an applicant is denied, doesn't the record get entered into DOS system? Does the case has to be physically here for USCIS and NVC to know it wasn't issued?

(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)

CR- 1

Interview :  11/15/2016

Result: AP  (form 221 (g))

Correspondence with Embassy: Tons of emails, Facebook posts, tweets, Congressman inquiry

Complaint letter with OIG : 12/29/2016

Case dispatched to diplomatic pouch : 01/11/2017

Case dispatched from diplomatic mail service to NVC : 01/23/2017

Case arrived at NVC: 01/26/2017

NVC sent case to USCIS : 02/09/2017 (system update)

Case receive by USCIS (text & email notification): 03/07/2017

Reaffirm Petition Timeline for folks in GHANA.. Please update your information..Thank you!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k0NXnbJdyEIRR1_Dr4t3yXmsM0tBbq-tZsj0-o3cMV0/edit?usp=sharing

Timeline

appointment at NVC?

not an info appointment at state office?

recommendations By CO at interview are taken as a decision / rarely overturned by USCIS office which can only be done if the case is returned and applicant allowed to dispute the decision

If they did not keep your passport, you were denied

She may be rude / she may seem cruel / she does get to make the decision and it is up to the beneficary to understand the interview process and know enough about you to convince the CO

this is often a hard and long and heartbreaking process

I am the petitioner I did have appt with local uscis and was directly told counselor was only able to suggest an approval or denial. NO DENIAL LETTER was given at appointment or is in the USCIS system our case is being investigated. Thanks for your concern

don't give up

don't give in

many have taken years and more than 1 applicaiton to be together

wishing you the best

Why are they applying for a k1...

Thats maybe why it was denied your married....

K1 has to be free to marry...

Edited by Anitafeliz

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Why are they applying for a k1...

Thats maybe why it was denied your married....

K1 has to be free to marry...

K-1 visa was refused in June, so they got married in July to pursue the Cr1 visa. Now they found out the K-1 visa wasn't really denied. :rolleyes:

K-1 visa was refused in June, so they got married in July to pursue the Cr1 visa. Now they found out the K-1 visa wasn't really denied. :rolleyes:

Well thanks for clarifying :rolleyes:

I MISSED that she has k1 om her profile

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

Timeline

First of all your assuming. Secondly, there is NO INTREST in defrauding the govt! Thirdly my man may wish to divulge what he likes I on the other hand choose to be more conservative and not throw him under the bus! What I will say is that we are in the right tract! I pray our issues are resolved. No matter what my nursing degree will work ANYWHERE. Love is not bound by paper but by the heart

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

I wish everyone had to go through Ghana embassy! Then they could finally understand the issues as to why we are aggravated! And for the poster with the caps and flapping their lip about high fraud embassy, what does that have to do with this post, NOT EVERYONE COMING THROUGH GHANA EMABSSY IS HAVING A FRAUDULENT CASE! ?, I do know what lady they are referring to and yes I know her name and no she's not KM! I'm gonna reframe from what I think her name should be ? Because her additude and manners suck ?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

It makes me sad to see how quick people are to judge on this site sometimes. I don't think the OP feels entitled or is being hostile. I feel they are just very frustrated with this visa process and the difficulties of this embassy. There are many of us going through the Ghana embassy and have experienced the heartache of being denied a visa...sometimes twice. There are many on and off this site who have to wait 12-18 months hoping for answers of why their visa was denied. Often people can send in hundreds of pages of solid evidence that would easily slide through other embassies and be denied for no fault of their own. This visa process is hard, emotional and confusing at times. This site is supposed to help people. I understand some times a straight forward answer is necessary. We're all here for the same goals and that's to bring our loved ones home. Maybe before we all post comments and responses, maybe we should pause and put yourself in the OPs shoes.

Edited by O&GForever

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.