dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2016

1,106 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Received the letter just now. I only need to bring the listed documents or all the documents i have sent to the nvc before?

And what does it mean by immigrant visa application part-1 and immigrant visa application part-2? Its says R besides it

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

Received the letter just now. I only need to bring the listed documents or all the documents i have sent to the nvc before?

And what does it mean by immigrant visa application part-1 and immigrant visa application part-2? Its says R besides it

You have to decode it using the previous page which has all the letters and their meanings.

Timeline

You have to decode it using the previous page which has all the letters and their meanings.

It says you submitted immigrant visa application online.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello everyone. Okay got 50 billion pages to catch up on. Yes I'll get the spreadsheet updated.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Timeline

Thanks Mrs. Burgz.

I have read the complete email and attached P4 attachment. Aside from my case number in the subject line of the email, this is a generic email and attachment for all interviews going through this consulate (K1-IR!-CR1).

I cannot see how they (or the consulate) would not send some type of letter stating the date and time of the interview. That would mean every single person would have to call up NVC for their interview date? And what if an error was made with the person on the phone giving you the interview date and time? Surely there must be a letter coming that confirms the date and time of the interview with my name on it!?!?!?! The P4 does not have anything to the effect. Thanks :)

I agree, I got my P4 this morning and it's just like a generic guide to the embassy and the process and what to bring.

But the official letter, actually has your case number and personal details and it specifically states you need to bring that to the interview.

I called on Thursday to get my date, just got my letter to confirm said date.

USCIS Process:

Sent I-130 (via Canada Post): Feb 29, 2016

NOA1 hardcopy received: March 16, 2016

NOA2 approval text & email: June 9, 2016

-------------------------------------------------------

NVC Process:

Case number and IIN Assigned: July 5, 2016

Choice of Agent (DS-261) completed: July 6, 2016

IV application (DS-260) completed: July 12, 2016

Sent AOS & IV packets (Electronic Processing): July 14, 2016

CC: July 20, 2016

Medical: September 13, 2016

Interview: September 19, 2016 APPROVED!

POE: October 31, 2016

-------------------------------------------------------

ROC Process:

Submitted I-751 (USPS Overnight): August 2, 2018

Approved: August 21st, 2019

Timeline

I agree, I got my P4 this morning and it's just like a generic guide to the embassy and the process and what to bring.

But the official letter, actually has your case number and personal details and it specifically states you need to bring that to the interview.

I called on Thursday to get my date, just got my letter to confirm said date.

Just got my letter this evening with the date and everything on it! :dancing:

Timeline

My interview in London went smoothly - 2 hours there in total (I arrived 30 minutes early, so technically only 1.5 hours) and the interview itself only took about 6 minutes!

It was stressful just sitting there waiting, but the interview itself was straight forward. Very friendly members of staff - I've read some horror stories online about the London embassy, but they were all very friendly.

I'm just so glad to be done with all this paperwork and waiting and more paperwork. All that is left to do is to book my plane tickets once I have my Visa in hand! :dancing::dancing:

*huge sigh of relief*

Sorry I am late to Congratulate you.

Congratulations.

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline

I called today interview on the 19 of September, they said wait a few more days

Awesome. Congratulations. I will update spreadsheet.

ROC I-751

N-400

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

received email Letter last night for interview

scan date 6th July

CC Date 3th august

schedule date 8 august

interview date 18 september

Thanks God , feeling so happy and so blessed

received email Letter last night for interview

scan date 6th July

CC Date 3th august

schedule date 8 august

interview date 18 september

Thanks God , feeling so happy and so blessed

Congratulations!!!

USCIS

Jan 15th noa 1

April 4th noa2

NVC

Received case April 22

June 20th CASE COMPLETE?

Interview date: waited 160 days, January 3 ... APPROVED! VISA COLLECTED JANUARY 5

We just confirmed CC last night. Do I just add my name on the spreadsheet on the bottom or how does it work?

event.png

1/3/2009- Married

2/5/2016- I130 sent

2/11/2016- NOA1 Potomac

5/13/2016- I130 approved

5/18/2016- Sent to NVC

5/20/2016- NVC received

6/9/2016- Case # received (Welcome letter)

7/1/2016- Sent our IV and AOS packets to NVC

7/8/2016- Scan date

8/9/2016- Case Complete

9/20/2016- Medical exam

10/3/2016- Interview

So, it has been 15 damn long days since we got our interview date via phone. NVC still hasn't sent the interview letter, so guess who is a very happy camper right now? :ranting::protest:

@E & E: Open the spreadsheet, copy the link dwheels left in one of the top rows to a form for the spreadsheet, then fill that form in and dwheels will add you.

Edited by happiestoflives

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Yes, we have Joint sponsor so we showed everything of both the Last three tax and income on the form I-864

we wrote everything there but i don't know why they demand from us to bring the 2015 IRS tax(schedule) and + I-864 forms of both petitioner and Joint sponsor

Hi! I had my interview July 26th at the Lagos embassy in Nigeria and was approved. They also requested same documents they are requesting for from you from me. I took them along again anyways just to be safe and fully prepared even though hubs had submitted them to NVC. I took the documents again for the interview but didnt show them and they didnt request for it while i was being interviewed.

While the CO opened my file during the interview i saw same documents. Also after the oath taking he gave me back photocopies of alot of documents hubs sent and also copies of the IRS tax. I am guessing it is system generated.

I hope this helps. All the best

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Finally got our interview date!

NOA2 JULY 6 2016

NVC JULY 28 2016

CASE EXPEDITE AUGUST 5 2016

INTERVIEW DATE AUGUST 22 2016

now hopefully all will go well and soon my husband will be here!!!!

Edited by inu

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.