dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2016

1,106 posts in this topic

Congrats MrsBurgz

We Called NVC today

They Gave us interview Date 18 Sept

But we did not get the letter yet , the lady said that they will send us notification for it

Scan date 6 July

CC date 3 August

Interview Date 18 September

September 18? on a Sunday?

I am sorry, I don't understand your question.

Im sorry on the Immigrant Visa website with the department of the State, under civil documents and documents of support under mine still says N/A, when that will change to completed

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Im sorry on the Immigrant Visa website with the department of the State, under civil documents and documents of support under mine still says N/A, when that will change to completed

Oh ok, it changes back to "PAID" when your petition is in transit to the embassy.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

September 18? on a Sunday?

OH yeah this is what we were discussing here in Saudi Arabia, weakly holidays are Friday and saturday and on sunday every embassy and bank is opened

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

How long does it take to get letter once you get the visa call date?

Hi there - I just got my letter emailed this morning and I think our interviews were scheduled on the same day last week - so keep checking it should be in your inbox any minute! If you don't get it by Thursday I would phone them back

Timeline

How long does it take to get letter once you get the visa call date?

I got my Packet 4 today but no official 'letter' yet. I'll wait a week and if I don't get anything I'll be calling up NVC

USCIS Process:

Sent I-130 (via Canada Post): Feb 29, 2016

NOA1 hardcopy received: March 16, 2016

NOA2 approval text & email: June 9, 2016

-------------------------------------------------------

NVC Process:

Case number and IIN Assigned: July 5, 2016

Choice of Agent (DS-261) completed: July 6, 2016

IV application (DS-260) completed: July 12, 2016

Sent AOS & IV packets (Electronic Processing): July 14, 2016

CC: July 20, 2016

Medical: September 13, 2016

Interview: September 19, 2016 APPROVED!

POE: October 31, 2016

-------------------------------------------------------

ROC Process:

Submitted I-751 (USPS Overnight): August 2, 2018

Approved: August 21st, 2019

Timeline

I got my Packet 4 today but no official 'letter' yet. I'll wait a week and if I don't get anything I'll be calling up NVC

Sorry what is packet 4?

Timeline

Hi there - I just got my letter emailed this morning and I think our interviews were scheduled on the same day last week - so keep checking it should be in your inbox any minute! If you don't get it by Thursday I would phone them back

Will wait and watch.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Called NVC this morning....we still haven't received letter but they were able to tell me my appointment had been scheduled yesterday for 9/27/16 @ 8:45 a.m. Very excited for my husband, we've been waiting for this forever!!!! It does seem like they are taking long to schedule appointment for Ciudad Juarez, NVC closed our case on 7/12/2016...it will be about 2.5 months before our appointment. I guess at the end that doesn't matter any more....just very thankful to God that this is almost over.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.