Cali_D

I-129F July 2016 Filers

2,011 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Hi, all!

Still in the UK with my love. I fly home tomorrow. We've been checking our status once per day, minus the weekend of course, and still nothing. It's astounding how some from the end of July and beginning of August have received their approvals while a July 6th NOA1 is still waiting... And NOA1s from a day or two before or after that haven't received approvals.

I'm happy for all those who have received their approvals.

I am glad I am not the only UK petitioner still waiting! You have been waiting for so long Allison! I saw a case from the UK filed in early July get approved last night in the app. I really hope that was you!!!

Fingers crossed it was! If it wasn't I hope they approve you guys today!

edit: Fixed grammatical errors

Edited by Kat&Jon

Kat & Jon

I am Kat the US Citizen

K-1 Timeline                                                       AOS Timeline

July 21 2016- K-1 Application mailed                                             May 1 2017- AOS/EAD/AP Mailed

July 27 2016- NOA1 Text/Email                                                     May 26 2017 - NOA 1 Text/Email x1 Received (Packet Fiasco ><)

August 1 2016- NOA1 Hard Copy                                                 May XXXX - NOA 1 Hard Copies Received

Sept 15 2016- NOA 2 Text/Email                                                   XXXXXX - Biometrics  Appointment

Sept 20 2016- NOA 2 Hard Copy                                                  XXXXX -EAD/AP NOA 2 Text/Email

Oct 12 2016- NVC Received Case                                                XXXXX - EAD/AP NOA 2 Hard  Copy Received

Oct 14 2016- LND Case # Received                                             XXXXX - EAD/AP Combo Card Received

Oct 25 2016- Case In Transit to LND                                            XXXXX - AOS Interview/ Approval

Oct 28 2016- CEAC Status shows Ready                                     XXXXX- Green Card Received

Dec 13 2016- Medical

Jan 06 2017- Interview (Approved!)

Jan 10 2017- CEAC Status shows Issued

Feb 28 2017- POE Tampa

April 21 2017- Wedding

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nicaragua
Timeline

I´m so sorry to hear about that. You got so far and now it is all gone.

Idk about you guuys but maybe you can work it out.

I hope you are okay and Iám sorry again to hear your bad news.

For myself I called the NVC today again.

Last time they said wait 6weeks before calling

Today thay said wait 20days before calling but try every week.

At least a little progress.

Nex call will be Thursday. I thought I´ll call based on a 4 day rythm.

Any July filer got his or her case # yet?

I got my NOA2 on August 25th, and I called the past Monday (Sep 12). They gave me my case number, and they said it had just been entered into the system on the 9th (the last workday before that one).

Met: 09/14/2013

Started Dating: 02/09/2014

Began Long Distance Relationship: 02/13/2014

I moved to Costa Rica: 01/15/2015

My parents visited and he proposed: 06/29/2016

Packet Sent: 07/01/2016

NOA1: 07/05/2016

NOA2: 08/25/2016

NVC Tracking number: 09/12/2016

Medical: 09/28/2016

Interview: 10/11/2016

POE: 10/28/2016

Wedding: 1/6/17 !!!!!

AOS and EAD Packet Sent: 1/18/17

NOA1: 1/23/17

Bio Appointment: 2/27/17

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hey everyone! Sorry I have been away from the forum. I have been trying to get my mind off the application so I have only been periodically checking out progress to help keep my emotions in check.

I just wanted to give a huge congratulations to everyone that has been recently approved. It seems to have been a pretty slow last few days with USCIS which sucks. I hope the rest of us waiting in July start getting more approvals soon! Especially you guys at the beginning of the month!!!!

I am just now starting to break at the waiting, but I am doing my best to remain positive! I just keep reminding myself that none of us are part of the Texas backlog that took over a year to get approved!!! We will make it through!!!

I wish everyone luck and I hope we get more approvals this week's since last week seemed slow!

I got my NOA1 on the 15th of July, NOA2 on the 6th of sep. Your turn is either this week or next! I had my forms processed in California. Hopefully I'll get my medical test at the beginning of October and (fingers crossed) interview in November. I'm waiting for my LDN reference number when the file is on its way to American embassy in London. We should chat more often to see what has to be done before the interview...!

Yes, no logic at all. Maybe they just try to process fast as many files as possible or they use contractor and work at home people at the end of the Fiscal Year? They do work now much faster than during the whole year and the lucky ones got approved fast. I was excited when I did see our month going fast but now, as I see others approved and our file is not moving, I just cooled down saying whatever, it will be what it will be

Tasha

Hello all, keep the faith. Believe it or not, you are getting done fairly quickly. It is always the same story: there is a mad rush at the first part of the month, and then it all comes to a screeching halt, and then the next month after you gets that same elation and burst of approvals. it's like they do not follow any chronological order at all, and months get mixed up, or piles stay on a desk forgotten. Stay strong - it's worth it!!! (F)

Edit: And remember - USCIS cannot stop true love; it can only delay it for a little while.

Edited by Tigerflower

K-1
03/09/12 - NoA1
10/04/12 - NoA2 (210 days)

AoS

01/25/13 - NoA1
08/15/13 - NoA2 (199 days)

RoC
05/21/15 - NoA1

11/02/15 - NoA2 (164 days)

N-400

08/18/16 - NoA1
03/14/17 - Interview

03/16/17 - Oath Ceremony (217 days)

US citizen

Total time start to finish: 5 years, 12 days (1,838 days)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Where are most of you getting your information about what to do next? Once they get here and we are married?... I WAS using an immigration lawyer, but I'd rather save the money. I know they have to adjust their status.. and for us, my fiance wants to start working ASAP. Where can I find out about the next forms for that and all that info? trying to think ahead and keep my mind off NOA2...

How are you doing CRamak? I am going at things as they come so I don't get myself confused. I'm looking for some sort of final timeline to this whole journey as well. Hope for your approvals and everyone's approvals to come soon!.

K1 

02/03/16, we met

06/18/16 engaged, I traveled to India and loved it!

07/15/16 I mailed i129F with money order

07/20/16 text receipt from USCIS received (NOA1)

09/01/16 NOA2 via online USCIS website check

09/06/16 NOA2 Official Letter received (I-797)

09/15/16 NVC Recieved file from USCIS...Called NVC and got case #

09/30/16 Fiance received letter from Embassy

10/17/16 Fiance's medical

10/24/16 medical will be ready for pickup

11/04/16 Biometrics

11/07/16 Interview Day ... Visa APPROVED :D

11/17/16 Visa received

11/25/16 POE, New York

12/24/16 Married (L)

AOS

02/07/17 Filed AOS

02/13/17 Text notification 1-797 soon to be mailed 

03/10/17 Biometrics appt letter recv'd

03/22/17 Bio Appt completed

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

How are you doing CRamak? I am going at things as they come so I don't get myself confused. I'm looking for some sort of final timeline to this whole journey as well. Hope for your approvals and everyone's approvals to come soon!.

I'm good, thanks for asking!! Trying not to think too much about waiting for the NOA2. I did hear that they received the RFE reply so I think I will hear from them this week and I REALLLLLLY hope my reply was what they needed. Did you hear from the NVC? Get your case number?

7/1 - mailed I-129

7/7 - NOA 1

8/29 - RFE

9/13 - Notice received RFE reply

9/19 - NOA 2

10/12 - Called NVC & Received Case Number, Case Ready at Embassy

10/17 - Received NVC Case Number Letter in mail

12/2 - Interview (Denial, 221g issued asking more relationship proof)

12/8 - Additional Proof Submitted

12/9 - 221g issued again asking for more relationship proof (same items they asked for previously)

12/16 - passport returned to fiance in mail with 2nd 221g letter

12/23 - Additional Proof Submitted

12/27, 12/28, 12/29 Date updated on case

1/5 Passport Status changed to "passport being processed for delivery" CEAC status still says "administrative processing"

1/9 Passport delivered to hometown with VISA ISSUED!! CEAC status still says "administrative processing"

1/26 POE Seattle

2/25 Married (CEAC status still says visa is in "administrative processing" - haha)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

Hello everyone. I have been away for some days now and got back home last night. I see lots of approvals. Huge congrats to everyone who got approved. I pray that everyone waiting gets approved very soon.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

I know we're all anxious and can't wait for the next step, but I think we need to let the system work itself out. If you just received your NOA2, give them time to properly process the case and help those people who are lost in the system or have been waiting for awhile. If you haven't received your case number and it's been a month, ok then call. But if you just got your NOA 2, wait a little bit. You can gather your docs and prepare for packet 3. Don't call and tie up the line for someone who really needs to talk to NVC. That's how I see it.

NVC Received our case and assigned the number today!

September 02nd - NOA2

September 12th - NOA2 Hardcopy

September 14th - NVC Received and case # assigned.

Good luck to everyone waiting!

July 13th 2016 -Sent I-129F                                  Nov 07th 2016 -Applied for SSN
July 20th 2016 -NOA 1                                           Nov 12th 2016 -Received SSN in Mail
Sep 02nd 2016 -NOA 2                                          Jan 17th 2017 -Wedding
Sep 14th 2016 -Arrived at NVC                              Jan 23rd 2017 -Sent I-485, I-765, I-131
Sep 19th 2016 -Departed from NVC                      Jan 27th 2017 -NOA 1
Sep 21st 2016 -Arrived at Embassy                       Feb 24th 2017 -Biomentrics Appointment
Sep 23rd 2016 -Case Status: Ready                       April 27th 2017 -EAD/AP Approved!
Sep 29th 2016 -Medical                                         May 3rd 2017 -EAD/AP Combo Card In Hand

Oct 14th 2016 -Interview: Approved!                    Dec 6th 2017 -AOS Approved!

Oct 17th 2016 -Case Status: AP                            Dec 13th 2017 -Greencard In Hand

Oct 20th 2016 -Case Status: Issued

Oct 25th 2016 -Visa In Hand

Oct 30th 2016 -POE O'hare Airport

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline

There are so much approve from the 1st to the 8th last night... I believe there probably 50% approved for early August filer already. Hopes to see all of us tonight who is waiting!!!

:clock::clock::clock::clock::clock::clock::clock: tick tick tick

I-129F sent August 6th 2016

NOA1 Received August 8th 2016

Approved October 11th 2016

Hard Copy NOA2 Received October 17th 2016

NVC Received October 25th 2016

NVC Case Assign October 26th 2016

Left NVC October 31st

Paid Visa Fees November 1st 2016

Embassy Received November 4th 2016

Packet 3 Received November 11th 2016

Medical December 12th 2016

Interview December 21st 2016

Visa In Hand??

POE Houston ????

Hopes being together by Christmas :):)

Timeline

So, I hate to beat a horse to death but I want to ask: the NVC got our application but no number, do I call tomorrow for it?

Do that. Call tomorrow if it's ok by you. They received mine and I called late thesame day at almost the close of business at 11.30pm EST and we received our case no. So I believe yours will likely be there tomorrow morning unless you really wanna kill that horse tonight lol. Good luck on everything.

Timeline

Do that. Call tomorrow if it's ok by you. They received mine and I called late thesame day at almost the close of business at 11.30pm EST and we received our case no. So I believe yours will likely be there tomorrow morning unless you really wanna kill that horse tonight lol. Good luck on everything.

By the way, FYI "The National Visa Center’s public inquiry telephone center will be closed from 2:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, September 15. During that time, NVC customer service representatives will not be available to answer either immigrant visa or nonimmigrant visa questions." So choose your call time wisely should you decide to call.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

By the way, FYI "The National Visa Centers public inquiry telephone center will be closed from 2:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, September 15. During that time, NVC customer service representatives will not be available to answer either immigrant visa or nonimmigrant visa questions." So choose your call time wisely should you decide to call.

Thank you so much for all the info! :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.