dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview August 2016

1,105 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

I was reading up on my interview preparation on the link the NVC sent on the p4 letter and it says I have to go online and register the interview, I tried doing it but I didn't have the ds260 number because my agent did all the paperwork for us. Does anyone know how long before the interview I have to register?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belize
Timeline

This is my week.??????

(L) (L) (F) (F) Some peoples journey to love is harder than others, but when they reach their destination its definitely, definitely worth preserving. (F) (F) (L) (L)

event.png

blk-event.png

Happy July 4th!

It was very special to get back my passport with the visa printed in it today :goofy:

I just paid the immigrant visa fee following the instructions at the beginning of this thread. However, I can't see the info on the ELIS account I created here: https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/
I used the same email email there and when paying the fee indeed. However, when I logged again on the ELIS account, I didn't see my case number. It is added automatically according to the instructions...

Have a great day y'all!

CR1

09/16/2015 I-130 mailed to CSC
11/04/2015 I-130 approved 
11/12/2015 NVC received case
02/16/2016 Checklist received
03/17/2016 NVC completed case 
06/27/2016 Physical examination
06/29/2016 US Embassy Interview – APPROVED!

07/04/2016 Visa received + GC fee paid

07/18/2016 US Pre-Clearance in Dublin + POE in Chicago, IL

09/23/2016 Conditional GC received

ROC + NATURALIZATION

07/11/2018 I-751 mailed to CSC

07/19/2018 18-month GC extension received

03/27/2019 I-751 biometrics appointment

04/19/2019 N-400 filed online

05/06/2019 N-400 biometrics appointment

05/20/2019 I-751 transferred to NBC

06/17/2019 Relocated to Salt Lake City, UT

11/27/2019 I-751 + N400 Interview approved

12/04/2019 Permanent GC received

12/18/2019 Oath ceremony – CITIZEN!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey guys today is me and hubby second anniversary and I'm not complete a part of me is missing,I've got 10 days until my medical and 23 days till visa appointment yep can't wait..

Hey guys today is me and hubby second anniversary and I'm not complete a part of me is missing,I've got 10 days until my medical and 23 days till visa appointment yep can't wait..

Happy Anniversary!!! Can totally relate to this, as I'm sure pretty much all of us can! It's hard, but it will all be worth it in the end. We are coming up to 4 years come September & praying all goes well we will be together for this, the second one we will actually be together. Good luck ?

15/09/2012 - Married ?
Spent the last 2.5 years travelling between countries & deciding on where we are going to live...USA IT IS!!! ??
28/09/2015 - I-130 submitted
06/10/2015 - NOA 1 received
04/02/2016 - Approved! NOA 2 received via text
17/02/2016 - Petition sent to NVC
24/02/2016 - NVC received
08/03/2016 - Case number & IIN number received over the phone
09/03/2016 - Form DS-261 completed
09/03/2016 - AOS Fee paid
18/03/2016 - Received and paid IV Bill
22/03/2016 - Sent AOS & IV Documents
24/03/2016 - Scan date
08/04/2016 - Received RFE - apparently I didn't send I-864 form (as if I would forget that!) and police certificate (admittedly I sent the wrong one?)
18/04/2016 - Resent required documents (had to wait a week for new police certificate)
20/04/2016 - 2nd scan date for RFE documents
09/05/2016 - Case Completed ? (Now just waiting for interview date!!!)
26/05/2016 - Received Interview letter via email, interview scheduled for 26/07/2016 ??

'I CAN ALMOST SEE THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL'

event.png

event.png

event.png

Timeline

Happy Anniversary!!! Can totally relate to this, as I'm sure pretty much all of us can! It's hard, but it will all be worth it in the end. We are coming up to 4 years come September & praying all goes well we will be together for this, the second one we will actually be together. Good luck ?

thank u so much an I hope u will see ur long one soon an best wishes to u..

thank u so much an I hope u will see ur long one soon an best wishes to u..

love one

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I was reading up on my interview preparation on the link the NVC sent on the p4 letter and it says I have to go online and register the interview, I tried doing it but I didn't have the ds260 number because my agent did all the paperwork for us. Does anyone know how long before the interview I have to register?

@BeckyMaria, I have gone through the p4 letter severally, I couldn't find a place where it says to register the interview online. How did you get it? My interview is very close

Timeline

Please house, I saw a post that talks about registering interview online. I haven't come across such and my interview is very close. Please could someone please tell me how to prepare for the interview. Interview is 3 days away by God's grace

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

Please house, I saw a post that talks about registering interview online. I haven't come across such and my interview is very close. Please could someone please tell me how to prepare for the interview. Interview is 3 days away by God's grace

I'm at the Guyanese consulate so your embassy may have a different policy. My letter gave me a link to go to to read up on my interview preparation at my consulate and when I did that the instruction to register my interview was at the top in red. If your interview preparation info doesn't say to do that then it doesn't apply to you. Different embassies different policies :) Good luck with your interview!

Edited by BeckyMaria

Timeline

aaawww hush mama. You're almost there. Happy Anniversary to you both! woot!!!!!

Cateogory: CR1

• NOA1/Notice of receipt: Sept. 15, 2015
  • NOA2/I130 Approved: February 8, 2016 (NO RFE) :)
  • Process slowed down by us
  • Sent documents to NVC: April 11, 2016
  • Scan date: April 14/ May 7th (NVC said both I dont know why)
  • Case Complete: May 31, 2016 (No checklist) :dancing:

August 17, 2016: Visa Approved!!!! :dancing:

Timeline

I'm at the Guyanese consulate so your embassy may have a different policy. My letter gave me a link to go to to read up on my interview preparation at my consulate and when I did that the instruction to register my interview was at the top in red. If your interview preparation info doesn't say to do that then it doesn't apply to you. Different embassies different policies :) Good luck with your interview!

@BeckyMaria, mine is lagos embassy. Thanks for clearing me up

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.