SAT

Rantxit

2,989 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Anchor Tornado. It's easier :)

Yes it would be, but I'm afraid the would rip that tether out of what ever I put it in.

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

No I wouldn't lol

You wouldn't WANT to or wouldn't do it.

I wouldn't do it. But that doesn't mean I don't want Boop someone in the nose for my annoyance... preferably get the money back though.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

My cat is being annoying. I just told him he was being such a head and he mewed in agreement.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

You wouldn't WANT to or wouldn't do it.

I wouldn't do it. But that doesn't mean I don't want Boop someone in the nose for my annoyance... preferably get the money back though.

It'd take more for me to wanna punch someone in the nose lol

My cat is being annoying. I just told him he was being such a #### head and he mewed in agreement.

Tell him he's being a p***y!

Well it wasn't a singular incident. Ever since she turned 12 it's been a rigmarole. Since they were able to do it once, just right, it must be a training issue on their end. Either that or people are weird and perfectly accepting of children over 12 just flying around solo. I wish they had an online way of doing this vs calling. I can book the ticket online, I can pay for upgrades, and bags online... Why can't I do this online?

anyhow.. you said punch.. i said boop.

gonna go cook the chicken legs from the whole roasted chicken yesterday.. Not sure how the breast cooked first on a vertical chicken... But now I can slather them in BBQ sauce. WOOTS

i may cut some of my lettuce for a salad! OOOO!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

Well it wasn't a singular incident. Ever since she turned 12 it's been a rigmarole. Since they were able to do it once, just right, it must be a training issue on their end. Either that or people are weird and perfectly accepting of children over 12 just flying around solo. I wish they had an online way of doing this vs calling. I can book the ticket online, I can pay for upgrades, and bags online... Why can't I do this online?

Probably can't do it online because it is a specialized service? I had trouble booking our seats when I was flying last summer, turns out infants always need to be on the right side of the plane in Delta. Weird stuff you only find out by calling.

Slightly unrelated:

Did you know that 14 year olds can drive in South Dakota?

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

I booked it when she was under 12 online so why cant i add it now? Doesnt make sense!

Found some earwigs in my lettice. UUUUGGGGGHHHHHHHH nasty. I bought some stuff for them but i have to water everyday so the powder wont work well. Maybe a spray would be better?

14 year olds can have a learners in Alberta but not get a full drivers until 16.