SAT

Rantxit

2,989 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

No, we only have solid wood ones now, but that tall one fell on my daughter in Denmark.

She was fine, but I learnt my lesson about anchoring.... all of our tip-able furniture is tethered/anchored.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Timeline

I kind of feel like USCIS should put in big red letters diagonally across the I-129F, "do not plan your wedding until you have the visa in hand".

Edited by N-o-l-a

3/26/18 Biometrics

Timeline

How long is the stage between walking a few steps between people or objects and full on walking? Curious parents want to know.

3/26/18 Biometrics

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Ok good. I anchored my stuff also.

Where's stretch, she probably anchored her stuff too, being the handyman that she is...

Yes things are anchored. The Tornado is a climber it's a must have with her.

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

If United wasn't the only non-stop carrier between here and my kid I would no longer use them. Almost EVERY FRIGGIN TIME I have to call them for this unaccompanied minor for my kid (because she's over 12) I have issues. I end up having to call them 2 or 3 times! The last time before this, I didn't, which gave me hope, but now I have issues again. I was like dude, I'm not letting you hang up the phone until this is fixed. He's like it may take 24 hours. (They're just trying to get me off the phone.) So I said "if this is not fixed in 24 hours, and I have to call back AGAIN, what do I get out of this? This is wasting my time because your company can't do this the first time. I understand it's not your fault, you're just an operator and I will talk to a supervisor about it if you want me to to get this figured out." He was like well you can if you want to (and I hear some lady in the background yabbering to him....) So I'm on hold again AND..... They finally get it figured out!! I very nicely said thank you for finally getting it figured out and I really appreciate it. Have a great day!

In my mind I'm also screaming but why does this have to be a friggin ordeal?

I think I should talk to a supervisor anyhow when I go to pick up my kid because honestly, this is BS.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

And I used the unaccompanied minor service because she's only 13. I don't want her trying to get through security and customs alone yet. Not in a large airport. In Denver I can take her right to the gate. I pay them extra money to make sure she's okay on the flight, to give her peace of mind to ask for help if she needs it, and to get her through security and customs in Canada (in both directions) without issues.

I bet you wanted to punch him, or somebody, in the nose...

omg you would too

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

So, the nanny, picks up the kid from school. It's the last day, half day. They go to the park. My daughter and this other kid wanted to see if they're in the same class next year. So they take out their report cards to look. And now their report cards are switched.

When I looked at it, I was like what the...six 3s?

She went backwards?

So now I went over to their house, and they're not home...

My kid had perfect attendance :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

This other kid. Honor roll student. But the difference between him and my kid is, his father works in a Fook restaurant outta state, mother and father don't speak English at all. The kids doesn't go to any tutoring or after school. He's doing it on his own. Good kid.

The teacher had a lotta good things to say about him.