SAT

Rantxit

2,989 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Have a great vacations everyne who's taking one! :)

I'm having a great time :D

And it any of you will ever pass through Bluff, UT, please stay in La Posada Pintada Boutique Inn.

Great accomodation! The best one we had so far :P

Beds were SO comfortable, and the shower? I'd love to have that at my place! :D

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

Asia is in Albuquerque, NM at the moment.

Yesterday we were passing Monument Valley and getting a clean shot in Forrest Gump Point was impossible, cause there were some sand storms :P

You should frame that picture and put it on your wall. Soo pretty!

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Timeline

Have a great vacations everyne who's taking one! :)

I'm having a great time :D

I'm glad it is fun.

I am preemptively falling asleep from boredom, but it isn't about Denmark so much as family. Them visiting us up in MN is pretty boring for them too.

3/26/18 Biometrics

So in about an hour my FIL will be getting on a plane in Alabama and headed to Colorado with a stop in Dallas. They change terminals and planes so I hope the 45 min layover will be enough!

I'm cleaning my house.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Timeline

So in about an hour my FIL will be getting on a plane in Alabama and headed to Colorado with a stop in Dallas. They change terminals and planes so I hope the 45 min layover will be enough!

I'm cleaning my house.

I've been fine with a 38 minute layover changing terminals. I think it is ok for a healthy adult. For someone disabled or with children, it is too short. I picked a 3 hour one instead for flying this summer back from my mother's rather than do 38 minutes alone with kids.

3/26/18 Biometrics

I didn't have much of a choice when booking this flight. He's older and has arthritis in his hands, but he's pretty active otherwise since he has a large property he likes to take care of and does construction. I bet his hands will feel much better here without the humidity!

It's just terminal a and B in dallas and american airlines said there is a walkway between the two and he should be able to make it no problem.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Checking the map his landing and departing gates are RIGHT beside the walkway too. So yeah.. shouldn't be an issue... But i'm glad I looked and asked because he may call and I didn't want him to worry if he does.

Really he should be on the plane by now...

but it looks the the incoming plane was a little late. I did ask what happens if he misses the flight and they said they'd pop him on the next available one.

Yup it left on time. I hope he was on it!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

Oh man the airport in HK, the layover was 2 hours, but the airport was huuuuge....they had people conveyor belts miles long. We had about 15 minutes to spare toting the kid and all...

Asia your pictures are awesome! :D I'm glad you're enjoying your trip! :D