SAT

Rantxit

2,989 posts in this topic

he buys her 2 for 1 tacos. She'll have to stop every 30 minutes to poop.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

he buys her 2 for 1 tacos. She'll have to stop every 30 minutes to poop.

Tour of American gas station bathrooms and roadsides? Sounds like fün.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

and the 4 of them fighting for a 1 seater :)

Tour of American gas station bathrooms and roadsides? Sounds like fün.

Actually Troph....you ever been to one a these fancy truck stops? They're awesome.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

and the 4 of them fighting for a 1 seater :)

Actually Troph....you ever been to one a these fancy truck stops? They're awesome.

Yes, I have unfortunately done way too much cross country driving.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Timeline

Me too! But I loved it.

when I first graduated college, and was a young Marine, I bought myself a Z28 with T-tops with a 5 speed manual....and I drove coast to coast, up and down.....lost count at 30 states or so. Adding more later in life. And then it was Canada. Been everywhere east of Toronto....

Then there was the time when my buddies and I were gonna ride our bikes cross country. From NC to Cali. I made it to Tennessee, and I was like, see ya, I'm going back lol. I had a 75 Sporster (POS), very not comfy.....spit oil all over....

The Al-can is still on the bucket list.

LMAO you and your toilet talk :lol:

Here's Four Corners for you :P

I been to the 4 corners,

But, whoa whoa whoa.....

Introduce us to them hot broads man....

I need a new wife.....

Timeline

I can't believe you talked your buddies into going to the south to have tacos....That's like Mexico man....

I'd be treating them to like.....surf and turf here, Lobster bisque and ####....

A Broadway show! Lion King man....Phantom of the Opera.

But noooo....you talked them into seeing Cheapo of the Bible belt....<sigh>

hey you guys are gonna drive thru the Santa Fe right? Tell me you are....

Edited by SAT

Timeline

Surf and turf in Texas is like a catfish and a chili dog.....

Surf and Turf in Arkansas is like a bluegill and a beef jerky. Washed down with some fine 'shine....Chateau backyard, vintage June.....

LMAO you and your toilet talk :lol:

Here's Four Corners for you :P

650i6p.jpg

hey someone is standing in my state!

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss