2,989 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

Asia and her friends got abducted by the aliens in Roswell :P

tumblr_nmioh2OiIv1sp0wc8o1_500.gif

Did they, ummmm, do any "experiments"?

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

Got rear ended by a Taliban. At first he stopped. Tried to convince me to forget it. Then he offered a hundred bucks. I'm like, no. Then he took off. I chased him down like a dog while on 911 with dispatch. Pulled up next to him. "Convinced" him to stop before he gets into anymore . Then he asked me why I was trying to get him in trouble. Then he started to act up. Applied "verbal judo". Sector car (the po po) showed up. Taliban issued multiple summonses. Accident report taken. Bad Taliban.

Got rear ended by a Taliban. At first he stopped. Tried to convince me to forget it. Then he offered a hundred bucks. I'm like, no. Then he took off. I chased him down like a dog while on 911 with dispatch. Pulled up next to him. "Convinced" him to stop before he gets into anymore ####. Then he asked me why I was trying to get him in trouble. Then he started to act up. Applied "verbal judo". Sector car (the po po) showed up. Taliban issued multiple summonses. Accident report taken. Bad Taliban.

Dude shoulda known better than to run from Steve.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

Dude shoulda known better than to run from Steve.

Until he got out a gun and shot Steve.

I wouldn't follow someone like that.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Timeline

No shoot out you female Gump.

That guy was a knucklehead.

Don't you think I know how to read people?

When you talk to a stranger, you look at their face, right?

Well, I look at their hands. Because their face can't hurt you. (Tarks face can hurt you).

How many times have I mentioned my former vocation?

Duh!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

No shoot out you female Gump.

That guy was a knucklehead.

Don't you think I know how to read people?

When you talk to a stranger, you look at their face, right?

Well, I look at their hands. Because their face can't hurt you. (Tarks face can hurt you).

How many times have I mentioned my former vocation?

Duh!

I don't look at faces. Just check out shoe sizes.

So how much damage to your car.

Timeline

Now, how about some Frenchy vacation pics Englandstan...

I don't look at faces. Just check out shoe sizes.

So how much damage to your car.

Ah maybe 5-600 bucks for a bumper cover and paint. This is the Accord.

I haven't gotten into an accident in about 20 years. The last time, I was in a government owned vehicle.

Timeline

Now, how about some Frenchy vacation pics Englandstan...

Ah maybe 5-600 bucks for a bumper cover and paint. This is the Accord.

I haven't gotten into an accident in about 20 years. The last time, I was in a government owned vehicle.

Ouch. Were your daughters in the car at the time of the incident?

Pics? Might post some lunch pics today...

Timeline

I was by myself, coming home from the office.

Now if I did have the kids in the car, that's when I wouldn't have followed him.

Proper tactics save lives.

it was too big. I think I prefer my riceball

I just noticed what you said here...

Timeline

I was by myself, coming home from the office.

Now if I did have the kids in the car, that's when I wouldn't have followed him.

Proper tactics save lives.

I just noticed what you said here...

Ha ha. You were too busy looking at my hands? I was waiting for a zinger come back.