AchrafMira1

k1- i-129f NVC Haven't Received My Case Yet!! (merged threads)

141 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

what does that means?

should i be expecting few month of delays for them to do security check ?

my I-129F Was Approved on May 27/2016

On July 6, 2016, you contacted USCIS to request an expedited review of your case. Below is a summary of what we found and how the issue has been resolved.

Regrettably, your case does not meet USCIS guidelines for expedited processing at this time. This is due to a temporary hold having been placed until all required security checks are resolved. Such measures are mandatory for all petitions, irrespective of the benefit sought.

Please note that USCIS recognizes the difficulties caused by such processing delays, as well as the unpleasant circumstances under which the beneficiary now resides.

However, very effort will be made to render a final decision in your case just as soon as all checks are concluded.

In the meantime, your continued patience is very much appreciated.

What You Can Do

Please see the "Online Services" below to check the status of your case in the near future.

What email address did you email them at? Did you submit a case inquiry on the website or send an email to an actual email address? If so , which one? I want to try emailing them as well to see if I get a similar response.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

i submit an inquiry through Tier 2 Office.

you may want to call USCIS and talk to Tier 2 office and ask for inquiry.

But About my e-mail

i call the uscis and they give me no results AT All.

they were very unhelpful

i don't know what to do now....

Timeline

You have to give them up to 90 days.

Hello,

sure will..

i have no other options but to do that.

but. do you think that is A Routine which every case goes through?

i thought they do the security check before you get an Approval?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Thanks for the help.

And 90 days is ridiculous nowhere does it say that on their website or the NOA2 or anything.... I believe that's such a generic answer and I think we should go to other measures after 6 weeks of not getting to NVC- which is your case. But it seems like there is nothing you could do but wait.

Your case is so frustrating I feel guilty complaining about mine

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

i submit an inquiry through Tier 2 Office.

you may want to call USCIS and talk to Tier 2 office and ask for inquiry.

But About my e-mail

i call the uscis and they give me no results AT All.

they were very unhelpful

i don't know what to do now....

All this waiting just makes us all sick..

They should at least give you a time by when it will be processed. I mean there is nothing to worry about if there is no criminal background they could have found out about so it's probably just a matter of time until the realize that you are all good but the waiting is just horrible. I'm a planner and it's killing me to not be able to make any plans for my future because I don't know if I will have my visa in four weeks or in a year..

Timeline

Hello,

I'm a Planner as well.

i was suppose to go see my fiance on July 4th which i bought the ticket and paid and last week i cancel it and changed it to the end of July and i paid 400 dollars for Lufthansa, Not complaining about the money but the time... there must be an accurate time frame which shouldn't be that hard to provide

extend the time frame process from 5 month to 8 month and that is it.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

I assume half of USCIS went on vacation so they're having a hard time to keep up now?

We were approved only 3 weeks ago and haven't started calling NVC yet for that reason, so I don't know if ours will be faster than anyone's in this thread. But we already waited for 6 months to get our approval, I'll be damned if we have to wait 3 months more to even reach NVC.. <_<

Had I known about all this I would've gone for the CR-1 instead. It would've been faster.

K-1: 12-22-2015 - 09-07-2016

AP: 12-20-2016 - 04-07-2017

EAD: 01-18-2017 - 05-30-2017

AOS: 12-20-2016 - 07-26-2017

ROC: 04-22-2019 - 04-22-2020
Naturalization: 05-01-2020 - 03-16-2021

U.S. passport: 03-30-2021 - 05-08-2021

En livstid i krig. Göteborg killed it. Epic:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBs3G1PvyfM&ab_channel=Sabaton

Timeline

Mine was Approved since May 27/2016

but why is it on hold? due to temporary security check?

and how long that might take? weeks? Months?

All these questions drive me nuts!!!! Lol

i was happy that we were approved and now here we go again.. must wait and wait and wait. and here I'm waiting lol

don't they do that before they give you an approval status?

that's what make me confused.

This has happened before. Look up some old NVC threads about k1 delays.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Timeline

My noa2 was on 6/23. I called the nvc and they do not have nor have records of receiving my case. I called uscis and was told that the case gets sent out from the agent that approves your case and the agents sends out the case at their discretion

you were approved 3 weeks ago perhaps.

Mine was approved on 5/27/16 and still waiting and perhaps i will be waiting for a while...

that's the e-mail i have received from the uscis last week.

Regrettably, your case does not meet USCIS guidelines for expedited processing at this time. This is due to a temporary hold having been placed until all required security checks are resolved. Such measures are mandatory for all petitions, irrespective of the benefit sought.

However, very effort will be made to render a final decision in your case just as soon as all checks are concluded.

In the meantime, your continued patience is very much appreciated.

I don't know if this is a common check that every petition goes through or just our case...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

My noa2 was on 6/23. I called the nvc and they do not have nor have records of receiving my case. I called uscis and was told that the case gets sent out from the agent that approves your case and the agents sends out the case at their discretion

Ah #######.. That person decided to let us wait for 6 months to get approved.. I can only imagine how long that person will let us wait this time.

K-1: 12-22-2015 - 09-07-2016

AP: 12-20-2016 - 04-07-2017

EAD: 01-18-2017 - 05-30-2017

AOS: 12-20-2016 - 07-26-2017

ROC: 04-22-2019 - 04-22-2020
Naturalization: 05-01-2020 - 03-16-2021

U.S. passport: 03-30-2021 - 05-08-2021

En livstid i krig. Göteborg killed it. Epic:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBs3G1PvyfM&ab_channel=Sabaton

Timeline

you shouldn't be worried

yours well be transferred Soon. you have my word :D

IF your application took that long it means they have done all the required checks and your case is hot fresh and ready to go.

just hang in there.

there is always hope like they say :)

Ah #######.. That person decided to let us wait for 6 months to get approved.. I can only imagine how long that person will let us wait this time.

The agent did say if nvc doesnt have your case within 30 days to call uscis and a tier2 will find out what the hold up is with the agent that handled your case

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.