mza001

I-751 June 2016 Filers (Merged Threads)

2,976 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Ninao said:

Mine too :(

Ours too :(

On a more positive note, we got a call-back from Senator Jeff Merkley's staff. I missed the call but they left contact info, asked that we call back and promised to 'look into it' for us. We only contacted them yesterday so I'm impressed with the response time. Stay tuned!

Jim

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline
11 minutes ago, JimmyTheKnife said:

Ours too :(

On a more positive note, we got a call-back from Senator Jeff Merkley's staff. I missed the call but they left contact info, asked that we call back and promised to 'look into it' for us. We only contacted them yesterday so I'm impressed with the response time. Stay tuned!

Jim

Oh nice! He's effective..and rumor has it he plans to stand for president in the next election. Not sure how true that is.

~AOS : 09/11/2014 - 2 YR Green card received!.

~ROC 07/13/2017 - 10 YR Green card received!.

~N-400 : 10/28/2020 - N400 Interview & Approval/Oath Ceremony/US Citizen!

More Importantly, I am a proud Anti-Fascist!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
7 minutes ago, @vic said:

I dnt see much approval from Csc for June . Look like they dnt care  I-751 applications anymore . vsc is approving the end of the June. Even vsc timeline date is april.what is going on anyone knows about it. 

M worried too , seems like they forgot i751 cases. 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline

Hi guys,

I have a quick question for those who got the NOA1 does the receipt number matches the receipt number of original I-485 i.e. the MSC no. On the back of your conditional GC? (Sorry if it has been asked before!)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Argentina
Timeline
3 hours ago, SloGuy said:

I just receive the written consent from my State Senator and from my Congressman to completed giving them authorization to ask USCIS on our behalf about the state of our case. Let see if that works or not. BTW today is the one year anniversary that our application was received in CSC.

Hello SloGuy,

Do you mind sharing your experience contacting your Congressman? His/Her Name? 

How long did they take to issue a response? What details did you include in your initial contact?

I am almost at the one year anniversary from the day we sent our package and I keep debating myself between N400, I551 stamp, contacting Congressman or doing all three options. 

I will be following your case closely. CSC filer, also from Miami

Thanks

3 minutes ago, 50yrdln said:

Hello SloGuy,

Do you mind sharing your experience contacting your Congressman? His/Her Name? 

How long did they take to issue a response? What details did you include in your initial contact?

I am almost at the one year anniversary from the day we sent our package and I keep debating myself between N400, I551 stamp, contacting Congressman or doing all three options. 

I will be following your case closely. CSC filer, also from Miami

Thanks

You need to search for your congressman and also your senator, I call both at the phone listed on the webpage, and the sent to me via email the form for the Written Consent, which need to be signed and completed, you need to return the completed form via regular mail, fax or in person, in my case via fax.

Response was fast since was by phone, and the emailed form in minutes. Details you need to let them know that you have problems with I751 Removal of conditions.

I was researching in internet, and looks like the majority of the attorneys said that you can file the N400, but contrary to other opinions that I read before, the N400 never will supersede the i751, meaning that in the case that you get your N400 interview, if the i751 is still pending, the will put the N400 dormant until I751 will be resolved and decision took. 

As per N400 processing time actually which is around 1 year, even that you gain time filing now, is not sure or guarantee that the case will be finished if ROC is not finished before.

We are debating still, and not sure if we will file N400 or not.

Will keep you posted

On 6/12/2017 at 4:17 PM, faffy said:

Just received my approval letter dated 06/07/2017

NOA date 6/28/2016

Vermont Service Center

Good luck everyone!

Congrats..i just got an update that card is processed today.how long did it take to get it your mailbox? My noa is 6/27 vsc filer also... :)

USCIS STAGE:

04-05-13- Mailed CR1 petition to USCIS
04-08-13- NOA 1 ( NBC)

04-17-13- Form I-797 received thru mail (official receipt)
11-18-13- transferred to Texas Service Center
12-12-13- NOA2 (at last!), no RFE smile.png

NVC STAGE:

01-06-14- shipped to NVC

01-13-14- NVC received

02-12-14- Case number, IIN & Beneficiary ID available through phonecall

02-24-14- DS-261 available and completed

02-26-14- Received email from NVC to pay AOS bill

02-27-14- paid AOS bill, in process

03-03-14- AOS bill appear as paid

03-15-14- Received email from NVC to pay IV bill; Mailed AOS packet

03-18-14- NVC received AOS packet, under review

03-27-14- paid IV fee, in process

03-28-14- Mailed IV packet

03-31-14- IV bill appear as paid, DS-260 available online and completed

04-02-14- received IV documents, under review

04-04-14- received AOS checklist

04-10-14- mailed corrected AOS checklist

04-18-14- corrected AOS logged into the system

05-02-14- CASE COMPLETE! (Phonecall) :dance: :dance:

05-09-14- CASE COMPLETE! (Email)

CONSULATE:

05-27-14- Medical at SLEC- passed! :dancing:

06-10-14- Interview at USEM - approved! :thumbs:

06-14-14- Visa on hand :D

13 hours ago, @vic said:

I dnt see much approval from Csc for June . Look like they dnt care  I-751 applications anymore . vsc is approving the end of the June. Even vsc timeline date is april.what is going on anyone knows about it. 

Not quite. There may be one or two from end of June approved but there is a bunch of us from earlier that are still waiting. It doesn't seem to be in order. My NOA is June 16th and I am still waiting. Also from the list I see a bunch from early June that are still waiting. I guess it depends on who it's assigned to. 

Edited by andromeda1

4 hours ago, andromeda1 said:

Anybody know if they will tell me if my case is assigned to an officer if I call the 1-800 number for USCIS?

To be honest I don't think so. Call center is useless. I was calling then every 3 weeks since December. The only information that I was getting is "Please wait, you should get your green card next month". Obviously I haven't gotten anything yet.

Some people say it a good idea to ask supervisor on the phone, but I don't know how often it happens.

17 minutes ago, Wenchester777 said:

To be honest I don't think so. Call center is useless. I was calling then every 3 weeks since December. The only information that I was getting is "Please wait, you should get your green card next month". Obviously I haven't gotten anything yet.

Some people say it a good idea to ask supervisor on the phone, but I don't know how often it happens.

Calling the USCIS is like calling your mother - it makes you feel good but nothing changes. I get more useful information from VisaJourney.

Jim

1 minute ago, JimmyTheKnife said:

Calling the USCIS is like calling your mother - it makes you feel good but nothing changes. I get more useful information from VisaJourney.

Jim

So true 🤣🤣🤣

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
4 hours ago, andromeda1 said:

Anybody know if they will tell me if my case is assigned to an officer if I call the 1-800 number for USCIS?

call, demand a tier 2. wait for few hours and ask.

I did that yesterday only to find my June 10, 2016, case hasn't been assigned to an officer....

28 minutes ago, JimmyTheKnife said:

Jim

I couldn't argue with your take there Jim - it's why I don't actually call. I think it would only frustrate me - so I just try to remain calm and carry on.

I have nothing urgent immigration wise until the 1 year extension expiry and that isn't until August 26. 

However I still feel it might not be resolved even by then.......

Edited by Teknodude
Typo

⬇️ Immigration/Visa experience ⬇️

ESTA 

ESTA revoked

H1B for 2 years

B2 - Denied

B2 - Successful

AoS

Green Card

Green Card ROC

Naturalization

(AoS & GC via same sex marriage if it helps) 

So plenty experience to draw on to help you all out on......  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.