dwheels76

NVC Filers - June 2016

956 posts in this topic

I'm sorry, typo. I meant the IV fee shows "pay now", but when i click on it, it's nothing there to pay under the "applicant", the second category. I am sure what that and the N/A mean. Help!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hi, everybody. I paid the AOS fee, it shows "paid", the IV fee still hasn't been invoiced, shows "Pay Now", but when i click on that there is not fee to pay there. So i couldn't file DS-260 yet either. I just sent overnight the AOS package.

So my screen shows one fee paid, one fee "pay now" but now payable, then there are 2 N/A underlined and one not underlined. Everybody keeps talking about 3 N/As on the thread, as a sign of CC, and i don't know how that is different from what i have on my screen. And i keep waiting for that IV to become payable, it's been a week since i paid the AOS fee, and 2 weeks since i filed the DS-261. So now what???!? Help!!!

You need to call NVC to review your DS-261 and get the IV fee unlocked.

I hope you sent the IV package also with the AOS?

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi, everybody. I paid the AOS fee, it shows "paid", the IV fee still hasn't been invoiced, shows "Pay Now", but when i click on that there is not fee to pay there. So i couldn't file DS-260 yet either. I just sent overnight the AOS package.

So my screen shows one fee paid, one fee "pay now" but now payable, then there are 2 N/A underlined and one not underlined. Everybody keeps talking about 3 N/As on the thread, as a sign of CC, and i don't know how that is different from what i have on my screen. And i keep waiting for that IV to become payable, it's been a week since i paid the AOS fee, and 2 weeks since i filed the DS-261. So now what???!? Help!!!

Call NVC right now and have them review your DS-261 over the phone. Once they do that, you'll receive your IV invoice early next week and will be able to pay it.

My Convoluted Story (see my profile for more details)
Jun 2009 - Met on Facebook
Mar 2010 - Visited Morocco for the first time, got engaged
Dec 30, 2011 - Wedding in Morocco (5th visit)
I-130/CR-1 (first time around)
31 Aug 2012 - Priority Date (Vermont, transferred to NBC)
31 Dec 2012 - NOA2
27Jul 2013 - Broke up/Separation (while waiting for case complete at NVC)
9 Jan 2014 - Filed for divorce in US (never completed)
4 Apr 2014 - USCIS NOIR
May 2015 - Reconciliation
Nov 2015 - Vacation together in Spain (7th in-person visit with each other)
I-130/IR-1 (second time around)
4 Feb 2016 - Priority Date
19 Apr 2016 - NOA2

17 May 2016 - NVC Case Number Assigned

31 May 2016 - Sent AOS/IV package to NVC

5 Jul 2016 - NVC Case Complete

10 Aug 2016 - Medical Exam

25 Aug 2016 - Interview - APPROVED

1 Sep 2016 - Husband picked up his visa

Husband POE'd @ IAD - 5 November

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

The IV fee won't be available to pay until your DS-261 is reviewed. Call NVC and ask them to review it over the phone. Once they do, the IV fee will be available within 24 hours. However, since they don't work weekends, if you got that reviewed today, you may see the AOS fee available Monday or Tuesday. Once the IV Fee status shows "Paid" (this could take up to 5 business days) then the IV Application will be open for you to complete and submit.

When all your documents are accepted and NVC issues a case complete for your case, your AOS fee will change from "Paid" to "N/A". That's the 3rd N/A that you see people posting about. However, keep in mind there have been people that got case complete and never saw the 3rd N/A. so it's still good to call NVC after about 30 days of them receiving your documents to check for case complete.

Good luck on your journey!

Edited by LinJoe

N-400/Citizenship process:

Applied online: 9/06/2020

NOA1 received: 9/07/2020

Biometric: reuse letter received 1/19/2021

Interview: 5/12/2021 - APPROVED!!! 😃

Oath Ceremony: 6/04/2021

----------------------------

ROC process:

Mailed I-751 petition package: 4/6/2018

USPS delivered I-751: 4/9/2018

Check cashed: 5/24/2018

NOA received: 5/26/2018

Biometric letter received: 3/1/2019; Biometric Appt: 3/11/2019

Case Transfer letter received: 3/11/2019

Online Status changes: Card being produced- 5/24/2019; case is approved - 5/28/2019; Card is mailed - 5/29/2019; USPS picked up for delivery - 5/30/2019 (ETA 6/1/2019)

Approval letter received: 5/31/2019 showing approval date of 5/24/2019

Card received: 6/1/2019

------------------------------

Married life begins! June 25, 2015 (L)

I-130 Petition Process:

FedEx overnight I-130: July 15, 2015

NOA1 hardcopy received: July 24, 2015 (PD July 16, 2015);  NOA2 hard copy received: January 16, 2016

Petition sent to NVC text & email: January 25, 2016

NVC Process:

NVC Received Petition: February 1, 2016 :dance:

Case Complete: April 27, 2016 :dance:(286 days from NOA1)

Received Interview Date: May 9, 2016 :dancing:  Received Interview/Appointment Letter via email: May 10, 2016

Embassy Process:

Medical Exam: May 24, 2016;  Fingerprinting: June 16, 2016

Interview: June 17, 2016 (337 days from NOA1) - APPROVED!!!!! :dancing: :dance: :yes: :lol: B-)

Notification of Passport/Visa ready for pick up: June 21, 2016;  Visa in hand: June 22, 2016

POE (DFW): July 4, 2016; SS Card received: July 14, 2016; Green Card received: September 8, 2016

Applied for corrected GC: October 7, 2016; Corrected GC approved: December 16, 2017;  Corrected GC Received: December 22, 2017

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

I don't know why I felt like crying reading this. Hopefully I get CC this month, cause this distance is so depressing. Thanks alot for the encouragement ?

I know exactly what you mean...on my way home from work today I almost broke down because I started thinking about how much longer this process has but I pulled myself together cause if I started crying I probably won't have stopped. I just pray it doesn't take much longer cause my body literally feels drained!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I know exactly what you mean...on my way home from work today I almost broke down because I started thinking about how much longer this process has but I pulled myself together cause if I started crying I probably won't have stopped. I just pray it doesn't take much longer cause my body literally feels drained!

I understand. Hopefully NVC will speed up and we all can be near to our dearones pretty soon. Just need to hold on! All the best to all of us waiting on CC

Met: Mid 2011

DATING: 4th NOVEMBER 2011 (F) :yes:

Engaged (USA): 30th APRIL 2014

Married( INDIA ): 20th MAY 2015 (L) (L)

VISA PROCESS BEGINS :cry:

USCIS JOURNEY :bonk:

I-130: 4th SEPTEMBER 2015

PRIORITY DATE: 4th SEPTEMBER 2015

SERVICE CENTER: NEBRASKA

RFE: 15th JANUARY 2016 :crying:

HARDCOPY RECEIVED: 28th JANUARY 2016(one passport size photo of my husband)

RFE SENT: 29th JANUARY 2016

RFE RECEIVED: 1st FEBRUARY 2016

I-130 APPROVED: 18th February 2016 (162days) :dancing:

NOA2 HARDCOPY RECEIVED- 27th FEBRUARY 2016

NVC TIME :clock:

I-130 SENT TO NVC- 29th FEBRUARY 2016

Received Case and Invoice Number- 15th March 2016

SUBMITTED DS-261- 15th March 2016

Visited husband in USA for 2months (22nd March TO 23rd May 2016) on Tourist Visa :goofy:

PAY AOS BILL - 7th APRIL2016

PAY IV BILL - 23rd APRIL 2016

SEND (AOS+IV) PACKAGE - 4th MAY 2016

NVC RECEIVED - 9th MAY 2016

SCAN DATE - 9th MAY 2016 :clock:

CASE COMPLETE - 10th JUNE 2016 :dancing:

NVC CC EMAIL RECEIVED- 17th JUNE 2016

MUMBAI CONSULATE TIME :clock:

The Real Game Begins :shocked:

MEDICAL - 20th JULY 2016

BIOMETRICS - 29th JULY 2016

INTERVIEW - 1st AUGUST 2016

RESULT- APPROVED :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: Visa ISSUED WITHIN 2HRS OF INTERVIEW :jest:

READY FOR PICKUP AT KOLKATA - 3rd AUGUST 2016

VISA COLLECTED - 4th AUGUST 2016

USA TIME :wub:

POE- 15th OCTOBER 2016

SSN- 7th NOVEMBER 2016

GREEN CARD- 30th NOVEMBER 2016

I've broken down and been crying everyday, I've been in NVC since Feb. Since me last scan date on April 18, nothing has been happening to my case. Just yesterday the guy I was on the phone put me on supervisor review and to call back in 45 days or resend the IV and AOS package again. I can't stop crying

Thank you for your answer.

I sent the AOS with all the paper documents they were asking for.

Followed your advice and called NVC, they did again the DS-261 over the phone, and said the IV fee invoice will be available in one week to make the payment and then do the DS_260. Had to call 3 times and stay on hold a total of an hour, but the person I talked to was very nice and pleasant, quite efficient.

So doing the DS-261 online is not really enough, better to call and make sure it goes through.

And they also said it would be 6 weeks from the day they received the AOS and documents until I hear from them (hopefully CC :) )

Good luck everybody! Hang in there!!! :energy:

Reading this makes me feel better because I know I'm not alone at how sad I feel sometimes bc I miss my husband so much. No one understands what I'm going thru only vj followers do. Each day that passes by feels like torture. I'm exhausted mentally from thinking so much about everything that goes on with the petitioning. I just hope I get a case closed this month.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Reading this makes me feel better because I know I'm not alone at how sad I feel sometimes bc I miss my husband so much. No one understands what I'm going thru only vj followers do. Each day that passes by feels like torture. I'm exhausted mentally from thinking so much about everything that goes on with the petitioning. I just hope I get a case closed this month.

You are definitely not alone. this whole process is an emotional roller coaster. I'm not a person that cries often...i usually hold in my emotions but during the NVC process my husband heard me cry far too often over the phone. being separated is hard and you're right, only others going through this process will truly understand what it's like.

Your CC is coming soon. hang in there.

N-400/Citizenship process:

Applied online: 9/06/2020

NOA1 received: 9/07/2020

Biometric: reuse letter received 1/19/2021

Interview: 5/12/2021 - APPROVED!!! 😃

Oath Ceremony: 6/04/2021

----------------------------

ROC process:

Mailed I-751 petition package: 4/6/2018

USPS delivered I-751: 4/9/2018

Check cashed: 5/24/2018

NOA received: 5/26/2018

Biometric letter received: 3/1/2019; Biometric Appt: 3/11/2019

Case Transfer letter received: 3/11/2019

Online Status changes: Card being produced- 5/24/2019; case is approved - 5/28/2019; Card is mailed - 5/29/2019; USPS picked up for delivery - 5/30/2019 (ETA 6/1/2019)

Approval letter received: 5/31/2019 showing approval date of 5/24/2019

Card received: 6/1/2019

------------------------------

Married life begins! June 25, 2015 (L)

I-130 Petition Process:

FedEx overnight I-130: July 15, 2015

NOA1 hardcopy received: July 24, 2015 (PD July 16, 2015);  NOA2 hard copy received: January 16, 2016

Petition sent to NVC text & email: January 25, 2016

NVC Process:

NVC Received Petition: February 1, 2016 :dance:

Case Complete: April 27, 2016 :dance:(286 days from NOA1)

Received Interview Date: May 9, 2016 :dancing:  Received Interview/Appointment Letter via email: May 10, 2016

Embassy Process:

Medical Exam: May 24, 2016;  Fingerprinting: June 16, 2016

Interview: June 17, 2016 (337 days from NOA1) - APPROVED!!!!! :dancing: :dance: :yes: :lol: B-)

Notification of Passport/Visa ready for pick up: June 21, 2016;  Visa in hand: June 22, 2016

POE (DFW): July 4, 2016; SS Card received: July 14, 2016; Green Card received: September 8, 2016

Applied for corrected GC: October 7, 2016; Corrected GC approved: December 16, 2017;  Corrected GC Received: December 22, 2017

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

You are definitely not alone. this whole process is an emotional roller coaster. I'm not a person that cries often...i usually hold in my emotions but during the NVC process my husband heard me cry far too often over the phone. being separated is hard and you're right, only others going through this process will truly understand what it's like.

No one is alone here! I just missed my wife's birthday yesterday and i m going to be celebrated my birthday this month without her. These are the first ones after we married and i have no words to explain the feelings.. But stay strong, we will be there soon enough

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

Congratulations. I have added you to the spreadsheet. Come on over now to the interview tread.

Thank you! dwheels76?

My husband have confirmed with NVC that CC on 6/2!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

I guess we're all just one big support group as well as a visa guide ☺. I try my best to be composed but sometimes it's just hard especially when I see other people with their loved ones and my husband and I are apart. I try not to break down in front of my husband anymore because it breaks him too knowing he can't do anything to make the process faster and knowing him he'll be ready to sell everything and move here with me. I honestly believe that we'll all be okay, our season of blessing is approaching. Stay strong!

Gargalmon22 --- Im over here rooting for you!!!!! I hope it's just 4 more days until your Case Complete!!!!! You're just 3 days before I get mine!!!!! I'm over here gonig crazy too!!!!!!

USCIS

Jan 15th noa 1

April 4th noa2

NVC

Received case April 22

June 20th CASE COMPLETE?

Interview date: waited 160 days, January 3 ... APPROVED! VISA COLLECTED JANUARY 5

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.