600 posts in this topic

I am super late to join this, too!

Sent our petition May 11th; our PD is May 12th.

Does everyone know about the USCIS website on the Apple Store? You can track other cases near yours and see if they are working on cases in line immediately before you. It's been really interesting to watch! But also stressful when I don't see any new approvals showing up around our case number :(

Married: 5-July-2015
I-130 Petition Sent: 11-May-2016
NSC Received (Our Priority Date): 12-May-2016
NOA2 Received: 30-September-2016 141 days for I-130 approval
NOA2 Hard Copy Received: 06-October-2016
Petition Sent to NVC: 17-October-2016 17 days for petition to be sent to NVC
NVC Received: 21-October-2016 4 days to be received at NVC
NVC Case Number Assigned: 31-October-2016 10 days for case number to be assigned
NVC Welcome Letter Received: 3-November-2016 @ 12:10 AM 3 days from case number assigned until Welcome Letter received and invoices unlocked
IV and AOS Fees Unlocked: 3-November-2016 @ 7:00 AM
IV and AOS Fees Paid: 3-November-2016
DS-260 Unlocked: 7-November-2016 2.5 business days for DS-260 to be unlocked
DS-260 Submitted: 8-November-2016
AOS and IV Documents Sent: 9-November-2016
Scan Date: 14-November-2016 5 days to receive scan date due to a holiday/weekend
Medical expedite requested: 14-December-2016
Medical expedite approved at consulate: 19-December-2016 Expedite approved with consulate but denied at NVC; still need to wait for case complete
Case on Supervisor Review: 22-December-2016
Case sent to the Review Department: 13-January-2017
Case Complete: 24-January-2017     10 weeks and 2 days at NVC before case completed
Case arrived at consulate/CEAC status "Ready": 1-February-2017
Interview: 21-February-2017   We scheduled our own interview because we had an approved medical expedite with the consulate. By sheer luck we got such a quick interview date because someone cancelled their appointment less than 20 minutes prior
Interview Result: Approved!!
Visa Issued: 21-February-2017     Visa issued same day as interview
DHL tracking information received: 22-February-2017     DHL tracking number appeared 28 hours after interview, scheduled for delivery the next day
Visa in hand: 23-Feb-2017
US POE (Minneapolis): 26-Feb-2017

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

After a week and 2 days I finally got the letter from USCIS, result that they didn't accept the translation of my divorce because it was not in full details. Now I need to find someone who can do it, so any suggestion will be appreciated!!

After a week and 2 days I finally got the letter from USCIS, result that they didn't accept the translation of my divorce because it was not in full details. Now I need to find someone who can do it, so any suggestion will be appreciated!!

I seen this from the other forum hope it helps!!!

You can hire a professional translator or you can ask someone who is confident enough in both languages to do an accurate translation from the original document. A translator must provide name, signature, address, and date of certification to comply with USCIS requirements.

A format for the certification that needs to appear on the translation, as suggested by USCIS is:

Certification by Translator

I [typed name], certify that I am fluent (conversant) in the English and ________ languages, and that the above/attached document is an accurate translation of the document attached entitled ______________________________.

Signature

[Date] [Typed Name]

Edited by maRYANn15

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

My priority date is May 5th and I want to join this group too. I received a RFE on September 9 and have recently sent all the documents they requested. Good luck everyone!!

:clock::rolleyes::)

Edited by smokybarnable

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline

Hello May filers I have a questions anyone who is being processing at Nebraska got their NOA2? Or which month Nebraska is processing right now? It seem as Nebraska havent reach May filers.

I just want to know their timeframe.

Hello May filers I have a questions anyone who is being processing at Nebraska got their NOA2? Or which month Nebraska is processing right now? It seem as Nebraska havent reach May filers.

I just want to know their timeframe.

You can go to the "Immigration Timelines" at the top of the page and select the dropdown for the Nebraska Service Center. They have been approving many May cases, but there are still people waiting from March and April, too. Each case is different!

NVC Case Number Assigned: 31-October-2016 10 days for case number to be assigned
NVC Welcome Letter Received: 3-November-2016 @ 12:10 AM 3 days from case number assigned until Welcome Letter received and invoices unlocked
Scan Date: 14-November-2016 5 days to receive scan date due to a holiday/weekend
Medical expedite approved at consulate: 19-December-2016 Expedite approved with consulate but denied at NVC; still need to wait for case complete
Case Complete: 24-January-2017     10 weeks and 2 days at NVC before case completed
Interview: 21-February-2017   We scheduled our own interview because we had an approved medical expedite with the consulate. By sheer luck we got such a quick interview date because someone cancelled their appointment less than 20 minutes prior
DHL tracking information received: 22-February-2017     DHL tracking number appeared 28 hours after interview, scheduled for delivery the next day

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline

I got My interview date by phone. It's on November 10th.

Thank you!

You can go to the "Immigration Timelines" at the top of the page and select the dropdown for the Nebraska Service Center. They have been approving many May cases, but there are still people waiting from March and April, too. Each case is different!

Thank you!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

They processed 10 cases before and after mine. They didn't touch . It puzzles .. Hope to hear some positive news...

NOA1: 05/13/2016

I-130 approved: 10/04/2016

NVC Received: 10/27/2016

Case Complete by phone : 12/07/2016

CC by Email : 12/14/2016

Interview : 01/24/2017

Approved: 01/24/2017

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

My mother-in-law case was just approved priority date was May 12 both cases were sent in at the same time so I am hoping to hear some good news about mine too by the end of the day?

Edited by renaecamp

Our case was just approved!! PD May 12th! They had been slowly working on cases both before and after mine and we were feeling anxious, but we woke up to three text messages this morning!!

I just flew to Mexico yesterday and was reunited with my husband for the first time in three months. This is a short trip (I'm leaving Sunday) but we could not be happier that we are getting to celebrate the news together!

I wish the best for everyone on this journey and hope you all get approved soon!!

Our case was just approved!! PD May 12th! They had been slowly working on cases both before and after mine and we were feeling anxious, but we woke up to three text messages this morning!!

I just flew to Mexico yesterday and was reunited with my husband for the first time in three months. This is a short trip (I'm leaving Sunday) but we could not be happier that we are getting to celebrate the news together!

I wish the best for everyone on this journey and hope you all get approved soon!!

Congrats!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Just had a read through the other posts. We filed on the 17th of May. I didn't know how to usethis website at all so I am a bit late to join. I'm a bit forum ignorant.

We have only received the NOA1.

We are a large family and hubby and I have been married for a number of years. All my children are dual citizens we just need hubby to pull through with this visa.

Just hoping everything falls into place soon. It would be a dream to be "home" for Christmas.

We also filed on May 17th... :) And anxiously waiting now . . .

2016/05/20: NOA-1 - Petition accepted and sent to Nebraska Service Center... So begins the waiting game :clock:

2016/11/02: NOA-2 - Petition Approved (Had to call to find out, no e-mail or text) :dancing:

2016/11/15: NVC Received

2016/12/08: Sent AOS & IV Packages

2017/03/10: Case Completed :dance:

2017/04/24: Interview Scheduled

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Congrats to all the new approvals!... Wishing a speedy response to all of us that are waiting. Let's hope NSC will speed up soon & get things moving quickly.

2016/05/20: NOA-1 - Petition accepted and sent to Nebraska Service Center... So begins the waiting game :clock:

2016/11/02: NOA-2 - Petition Approved (Had to call to find out, no e-mail or text) :dancing:

2016/11/15: NVC Received

2016/12/08: Sent AOS & IV Packages

2017/03/10: Case Completed :dance:

2017/04/24: Interview Scheduled

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.