Hazelangelie

Expedite for pregnant

83 posts in this topic

Just want to share this experiences to those who are pregnant and want to deliver the baby together with there husband. I honestly fell frustrated and lose hope when most of people here who comented to my post that its a "no" for pregnant woman and remove it to my mind. Instead of hearing there no harm in trying. Doing this visa includes Trust and FAith to God! Nothing is impossible! Godbless :)

So they expedited with no proof?

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Just want to share this experiences to those who are pregnant and want to deliver the baby together with there husband. I honestly fell frustrated and lose hope when most of people here who comented to my post that its a "no" for pregnant woman and remove it to my mind. Instead of hearing there no harm in trying. Doing this visa includes Trust and FAith to God! Nothing is impossible! Godbless :)

m

This doesn't answer the question

If you do expedite letter and sent to them put all the proofs that you could have like ultrasound, medical certificate and prenatal checkup. That's it :)

Nothing is impossible!

It's impossible for me to get pregnant.

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I remain still skeptical of Shelly Shenanigans' claim.

November 14th, 2013: She's here!

December 12th, 2013: Picked up marriage license.

December 14th, 2013: Wedding

6gai.jpg

I remain still skeptical of Shelly Shenanigans' claim.

I'm right there with you. Skeptical from the moment she said approved. It might be true if USCIS is playing some sort of cruel joke or seriously having a crazy day. In my honest opinion I'd want to see proof of approval. I thought that maybe the customer service people told her to send what evidence she had and that an "approval" got lost in translation and actually means that it's ok to send the evidence to try.

I've seen far too many people on here ask about a pregnancy expedite and it just seems downright crazy to offer it as an expedite option if they did approve it...considering I was pregnant during this process I wouldn't have even considered it. There's far worse places and situations around the world where people are pregnant and have children everyday. Simply being away from the father of your child hardly seems to warrant an expedite.

h3aDm4.png

ZfQlm4.png

ut7Km8.png

iqv4m8.png

K-1: NOA1 to Visa Approval - 8 MONTHS, 19 DAYS

AOS: NOA1 to Green Card Approval - 3 MONTHS, 16 DAYS

ROC:  - NOA1: January 16, 2018; Case Received at Local Office: January 5, 2019;...

Citizenship:  - In Progress Estimated Completion Time: July 2020 (18 Months)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Iran
Timeline

I find it amazing that it was approved in less than two weeks. Normally they require 30 days to review the case. How exactly were you (or your SO) informed the expedite has been approved.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I'm glad for you but it is a little heartbreaking to hear this. I would have done anything to have my husband here for our daughter's birth. Her first smile. He is missing her first year of life. He never felt her moving inside my belly. I wish I had known we could ask for expedite.

Pregnancy proof is included in the expedite and i sent it through email. Proof that im pregnant ultrasound, medical certificate and prenatal chekup. They review it for 1week and we received a letter. The next step for that is instead of sending the aos, income, etc of my husband to nvc it is now directly to me so since its expedited. Unlike the normal proces without expedite then send docs to nvc it took 1 month for that. For expedite it saves us 1month,cuz once my husband send the all the documents to me that's the time i'll show it to embassy during my interview.

I'm right there with you. Skeptical from the moment she said approved. It might be true if USCIS is playing some sort of cruel joke or seriously having a crazy day. In my honest opinion I'd want to see proof of approval. I thought that maybe the customer service people told her to send what evidence she had and that an "approval" got lost in translation and actually means that it's ok to send the evidence to try.

I've seen far too many people on here ask about a pregnancy expedite and it just seems downright crazy to offer it as an expedite option if they did approve it...considering I was pregnant during this process I wouldn't have even considered it. There's far worse places and situations around the world where people are pregnant and have children everyday. Simply being away from the father of your child hardly seems to warrant an expedite.

Pregnancy proof is included in the expedite and i sent it through email. Proof that im pregnant ultrasound, medical certificate and prenatal chekup. They review it for 1week and we received a letter. The next step for that is instead of sending the aos, income, etc of my husband to nvc it is now directly to me so since its expedited. Unlike the normal proces without expedite then send docs to nvc it took 1 month for that. For expedite it saves us 1month,cuz once my husband send the all the documents to me that's the time i'll show it to embassy during my interview.

I find it amazing that it was approved in less than two weeks. Normally they require 30 days to review the case. How exactly were you (or your SO) informed the expedite has been approved.

I'm glad for you but it is a little heartbreaking to hear this. I would have done anything to have my husband here for our daughter's birth. Her first smile. He is missing her first year of life. He never felt her moving inside my belly. I wish I had known we could ask for expedite.

Hi yes! Its really amazing how my husband and i got this far. We sent expedite letter last week and received email from them that it is approved :)

I'm sorry to hear that :( its really hard being apart from our husban especially if were pregnant. That's why the reason i posted this cuz i want all the pregnant not to lose hope and nothing is impossible for expedite.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

So you are saying that you will just hand everything over at the interview? You know that this could put you in AP if anything isn't adding up or a mistake is made anywhere on any document. Have they scheduled your interview yet?

Noa 1 August 15th 2011
Noa 2 March 2nd

NVC case numbers March 22nd
My sons AOS and IV bill paid March 23rd (status in progress)
My sons AOS and IV bill shows as paid March 26
My IV bill paid March 26
Both packages sent on March 26
My IV bill shows as paid on March 27th
CC on both cases March 30

Current record holder of fastest through the NVC :D

Medical exam in Stockholm April 13th
Interview on May 16th !!!

POE Anchorage July 12th!! 2012

July 2015 n-400 in the mail

September 2015, interview

October 23rd 2015, Oath ceremony!!!!!​​

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.