couscous10

help me please im very sick on this [merged threads]

69 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

If this has not been resolved yet, and the Doctors cannot provide any further treatment to bring her cancer into remission, I honestly think the best course of action would be as mentioned before, for him to purchase his wife a plane ticket to Morocco, where she can spend the remaining days of her life with him, there is no restriction on airlines preventing passengers with a non-contagious terminal illness from travelling.

From his initial post It is assumed that his Wife is a USC, due to the marriage and Visa application process they went through for him.

Click Below to View my timeline (spoiler added to reduce visible space consumption)

Timeline to date:

11/11/14 - Met online through eHarmony
11/12/14 - Started communication through email (1-2 emails daily)
12/20/14 - Communicating through Phone Calls and Video Calls
07/04/15 - First Trip to China to visit her (spent time at her home, her hometown, and Beijing), Met the whole family.
07/18/15 - Sadly I had to return back to the US
10/01/15 - I am returning back to China to be with her again
10/11/15 - She will accompany me back on the same flight for 30 days
11/14/15 - She returns back to China
12/01/15 - I-129F Fed-Ex'd to the Lewisville address
12/03/15 - Packet signed for by the receiver
12/07/15 - NOA1 Generated
12/11/15 - NOA1 Received
01/14/15 - NOA2 Generated (Approved)
01/28/16 - NVC Received (Still waiting papers for official date)
01/29/16 - NVC Case# Assigned (Still waiting papers for official date)
02/03/16 - Case Sent to Embassy
02/04/16 - Case Received by Embassy
03/03/16 - Packet 3 Received
03/03/16 - Packet 3 Sent back to Embassy
03/04/16 - DS-160 Fee paid
03/09/16 - Packet 4 Received (Documents were prepared in advance)
04/02/16 - I return to China to provide moral and emotional support as she goes to her Interview on the 5th
04/05/16 - Interview Date (APPROVED!!!)

04/25/16 - POE Dallas Texas (DFW) smooth sailing through customs

04/25/16 - Arrived in Nashville, TN 10pm
04/29/16 - Marriage Certificate received
SSN filed somewhere after this point (exact date is not remembered, received after a 30 minute wait)
11/16/16 - AoS packet mailed (i-485, i-765, i-131)
11/18/16 - AoS packet received
12/06/16 - Check Cashed
02/28/17 - EAD and AP Approved
03/02/17 - NOA2 for EAD and AP Arrived
03/02/17 - EAD/AP Card Arrived

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello,I read your post concerning your wife illness. Have your doctor put in a request for visa processing. In most cases the U.S embassy honor doctor's request when they refer people because of their role in the society which is highly respected. I will also advice u to be very prayerful anytime during this processing.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Hello,I read your post concerning your wife illness. Have your doctor put in a request for visa processing. In most cases the U.S embassy honor doctor's request when they refer people because of their role in the society which is highly respected. I will also advice u to be very prayerful anytime during this processing.

Doctors hold zero sway.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Iran
Timeline

His wife lived with him in Morocco until she became terminal. He was on here a number of times asking how he could get a visa to the US because she would not leave Morocco for treatment. I guess she finally did but it was too late. Either he or his wife know the reason why the CR-1 was denied. I don't see a tourist visa being granted. Doctors have no authority over an embassy nor can they do anything to have a visa issued other than write a letter of the circumstances. I doubt the wife is in any condition to travel back to Morocco as I understand it is far advanced.

I feel for you and the situation but unless you can prove you will return to Morocco I don't see any hopes of a visa for you. Are you using Skype or another internet video program to stay in touch with her?

Filed: Timeline

a letter from a doctor does not and cannot bestow bona fides on a visa applicant...doctors' letters are dime a dozen...they do not provide any credible reason why the would be tourist visa applicant will abide by the terms of a B2 visa...they only attempt to generate sympathy....and issuing visas for sympathetic reasons is one of the worst mistakes a CO can make.

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline

A doctor can not help with a visitor visa. Since you states that "in most cases the US Embassy honor doctor's request . . ." Show us some of these cases otherwise you are making up stories.

Edited by aaron2020

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

I am sorry for the health of your wife is failing. Is there a way to visit? Did you tell the US Consulate the situation just to get a Visitor visa?

Lot of back story, some mentioned on this tread, worth a read.

Edited by Boiler

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.