HappyLaytons

November 2015 l i-29f Filers

4,168 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline

Merci...life is good. :thumbs:

Now that you have been approved I am sure I will be approved by the 30th. Congratulations! I got my strength from your good news. I guess I don't have to tell you to have a Merry xmas.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Does anything change on the website (uscis one with case number) the moment you receive noa2/rfe?

Our noa1 date is 19 Nov, I see on the processing times they are processing Nov 20?

What does this mean?

Edited by reazon

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Does anything change on the website (uscis one with case number) the moment you receive noa2/rfe?

Our noa1 date is 19 Nov, I see on the processing times they are processing Nov 20?

What does this mean?

It is an overage statistics based on the timelines on VisaJourney. There are many cases with the first NOA dated by the 19th of November ( or earlier) that still did not get their NOA2.

Edited by MsLucky

11.17.2015- sent petition
11.23.2015- NOA-1
12.29.2015- NOA-2

01.12.2016- NVC received

01.17.2016- NVC case #

01.21.2016- Medical Exam

02.10.2016- Interview Approved

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Wow 3 pages of posts since last night. Ah James was approved. Even though you had to wait, I think it is really cool you got it on Christmas Eve night. What a great gift. Let us all know how your lady responds.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

NOA 1 Nov 18, no NOA2 .. still waiting

NOA1 on 4 November. NOA2 on 23 December.

18 Nov? I have brown paper bags handy I used to deal with my hyperventilating during my wait...you want?

"MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR"

//www.facebook.com/Novi29F/

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

At 3:30am this morning, or there abouts, I got through to her. I took a wild stab to see, and the call went through. She has been so cool, and patient during this wait for this part of the process. I think it is from her dealings with her government, where nothing ever happens fast if it happens at all.

When I told her, I actually heard it in her voice inflection. She was surprised, and happy. Then I heard all the chatter in the background, and her talking in tongues--not in Biblical sense, well maybe because her language is a close deviation of Aramaic. She told her family what happened as we are talking, then excitement from the group (which is universal in any language). Anyway I told her I had detailed everything out to her cousin, the lawyer, and so she said she'd call him immediately.

:shocked: My boss was happy to hear the good news. He said that now maybe I get some work done. :thumbs:

"MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR"

//www.facebook.com/Novi29F/

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Merry Christmas to all !!

Screen_Shot_2015_12_25_at_2_39_38_PM.png

I am curious as to why my November 25 filers are still at zero percent. I would have expected some movement around December 21. (Policy change or simply holidays?) We definitely still had movement in the November 17 and November 2 filers during that time period. The November 6 and 12 filers are still moving sideways, a pattern that was observed with the November 2 filers. (Possibly extra processing or waiting on results from investigations for more than half the filers.) More to come next week. Hang in there folks.

This is EricAndOrn reporting live from USCIS in california, back to you Bob.

(Yes, I feel like a weatherman trying to make a story out of a few numbers)

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Merry Christmas all!

Congrats Jaime.

Tomorrow im picking up my fiance from the airport. So its time to have some fun

Merry Christmas HappyLaytons!!

2015-11-12 I-129F sent to Dallas lock-box

2015-11-16 Packet received by USCIS Dallas

2015-11-19 NOA1 email notification. Routed to CSC

2015-11-23 NOA1 hard copy: notice date 11/18

2015-12-18 NOA2 Email/Text/USCIS app notification

2015-12-24 NOA2 hard copy

2016-01-08 NVC case number

2016-01-12 Case sent to consulate

2016-01-14 Consulate received case

2016-06-29 Medical part one

2016-07-01 Medical part two (passed)

2016-07-11 Interview at USEM- APPROVED

2016-07-16 Received Visa and Passport

2015-07-18 CFO denied sticker. Reason for denial: She does not believe the reason for divorce listed in my divorce decree. What the hell???

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I had a small surprise waiting for me in the mailbox when I arrived home yesterday. NOA2 hard copy. I know that does not parallel Jaime's long awaited Christmas gift.

However, to actually hold something that actually looks official... gives a certain feeling of accomplishment. Janine was thrilled to say the least. She has been incredibly

patient, anxious but patient.

Hope everybody had a Merry Christmas

2015-11-12 I-129F sent to Dallas lock-box

2015-11-16 Packet received by USCIS Dallas

2015-11-19 NOA1 email notification. Routed to CSC

2015-11-23 NOA1 hard copy: notice date 11/18

2015-12-18 NOA2 Email/Text/USCIS app notification

2015-12-24 NOA2 hard copy

2016-01-08 NVC case number

2016-01-12 Case sent to consulate

2016-01-14 Consulate received case

2016-06-29 Medical part one

2016-07-01 Medical part two (passed)

2016-07-11 Interview at USEM- APPROVED

2016-07-16 Received Visa and Passport

2015-07-18 CFO denied sticker. Reason for denial: She does not believe the reason for divorce listed in my divorce decree. What the hell???

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.