SweetJuls

September 2015 Filers

2,507 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

YaY ? Congratulations & Happy New Year! Many blessings sweetie. 2 weeks and mi boo will be here.

Happy New Year everyone!!

We got married yesterday!!! Happiness to all of you <3

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hello everyone happy new year I really need some help on figuring out the timing of the nebraska service center..i need an idea of what date are they in checking the applications..like are they checking in the applications from august. I filled i. My application in september anyone please help im getting frustrated with this timing. Thank you and happy new year

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Happy New Year everyone!!

We got married yesterday!!! Happiness to all of you <3

So thrilled for you!!! Congratulations <3

K1 filed September 4, 2015

K1 Issued Feb 25, 2016

Entered the US June 3, 2016

Married June 13, 2016

AOS filed June 28, 2016

Paperwork received June 29, 2016

NOA dated July 11, 2016 for 485, 131, 765

RFIE mailed August 13, 2016

RFIE sent express August 22, 2016 ***Make sure you all use the latest forms from USCIS or RFIE***

RFIE accepted August 24, 2016

EAD Card is being produced September 13, 2016

Green Card is being produced November 17, 2016

AOS Approved November 18, 2016

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10766;472/st/20160711/e/NOA+1/k/25e6/event.png

Timeline

Hello everyone happy new year I really need some help on figuring out the timing of the nebraska service center..i need an idea of what date are they in checking the applications..like are they checking in the applications from august. I filled i. My application in september anyone please help im getting frustrated with this timing. Thank you and happy new year

1. Honestly, I've never heard of a petition being sent to Nebraska. Only California, Vermont, and Texas. Are you sure that's where it went?

2. You can check processing times here: https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processTimesDisplayInit.do

Go to the bottom where the drop down box for service centers is and find yours and check. I know it hasn't been updated since Halloween but that's probably all anyone knows unless you can find someone else at that service center.

3. I recommend making a timeline so we can get an idea of your case and better understand and therefore help you

Timeline

1. Honestly, I've never heard of a petition being sent to Nebraska. Only California, Vermont, and Texas. Are you sure that's where it went?

2. You can check processing times here: https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processTimesDisplayInit.do

Go to the bottom where the drop down box for service centers is and find yours and check. I know it hasn't been updated since Halloween but that's probably all anyone knows unless you can find someone else at that service center.

3. I recommend making a timeline so we can get an idea of your case and better understand and therefore help you

Timeline

Yes. I've even received my letter of the first notice along with the receipt number and the letter was sent from nebraska service center..and from there ive checked online but nothing else has come to me. Well recently i heard that nebraska was already processing august fillers and ill just keep waiting and but well keep following the route of 4 months of wait. Thank you.

Filed: Timeline

Help from those using the London embassy please!

I submitted the original petition back in September, November 19, my fiancé received a letter from the Embassy saying they had received an approval for our petition.

She went on to complete the 4 steps on their website, she then scheduled and has had her medical as of December 14th and on December 1st declared her Notification of Readiness.

Now it's January 2nd(I know there have been holidays) but hasn't heard or received any information on her interview being scheduled.

Her K1 Visa approval expires Feb 8th.

How long did it take for those in London to hear about their interview once they did the notification of readiness? How far in advance were you notified before your interview? Is there anywhere to contact to find out what's going on with our case? Every time I try to find a phone number it's non existent......

Any help is greatly greatly appreciated!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Help from those using the London embassy please!

I submitted the original petition back in September, November 19, my fiancé received a letter from the Embassy saying they had received an approval for our petition.

She went on to complete the 4 steps on their website, she then scheduled and has had her medical as of December 14th and on December 1st declared her Notification of Readiness.

Now it's January 2nd(I know there have been holidays) but hasn't heard or received any information on her interview being scheduled.

Her K1 Visa approval expires Feb 8th.

How long did it take for those in London to hear about their interview once they did the notification of readiness? How far in advance were you notified before your interview? Is there anywhere to contact to find out what's going on with our case? Every time I try to find a phone number it's non existent......

Any help is greatly greatly appreciated!

There's no point in calling London. It says on the embassy website it can take 6 weeks to schedule your interview. I had my medical on 23rd December and they told me allow 7 weeks because of holidays.

Have you checked the CEAC case status ? If that's been updated recently it may mean they've scheduled you're interview and you can call the NVC to find out.

It's a pain. Some embassies let you book medical and interview within a week of each other. Londons way is lame and lengthy. You're well within time scales dont panic.

I am the beneficiary originally from UK !!

ROC Timeline:

01.04.19: I-751 Received @ Phoenix

01.09.19: Check Cashed

02.13.19: NOA Received

04.30.19: Biometrics Completed

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Yay, finally fiancee in China received P3 in the mail yesterday! :D

Timeline:

Spoiler

K1 Visa Journey
09/21/15 I-129F Sent
09/23/15 I-129F Received
09/28/15 I-129F E-confirmation NOA1
10/03/15 I-129F Hard copy NOA1 - P1
10/27/15 I-129F E-confirmation NOA2
10/31/15 I-129F Hard copy NOA2 - P2
11/16/15 NVC received papers
11/18/15 NVC assigned case number
11/20/15 NVC status changed to "In Transit"
12/14/15 NVC status changed to "Ready" case at Guangzhou embassy in China
12/29/15 NVC status changed to "Administrative Processing"
1/1/16 Received P3
1/1/16 Sent back required P3 documents
1/27/16 Received P4
2/16/16 Scheduled Medical
2/22/16 Scheduled Interview - Approved!!!
2/23/16 NVC status changed to "Issued"
3/1/16 Passport with visa received in mail
4/20/16 Arrival at USA! :)

AOS:
5/28/16 Filed I-131, I-485, I-765 at Chicago lockbox
5/31/16 Date on I-131, I-485, I-765
6/14/16 NOA-1 I-797C received for I-485, I-765 and I-131 - no E-confirmation was received :(
6/28/16 Biometrics letter received
7/06/16 Biometrics appointment
7/26/16 All 3 receipt numbers finally show up at USCIS online case status check
8/17/16 EAD status changed to card is being produced, AP status changed to RFE
8/17/16 same day later in the evening both EAD status and AP status changed to Approved
8/19/16 EAD status changed - card was mailed
8/23/16 EAD/AP card delivered :dancing:

9/06/16 AOS approval in the mail received

9/10/16 Green Card received :)

ROC:

6/02/18 Filed I-751

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Finally scheduled my interview! February 16, I can't wait! Medical is still in the works, but it's all coming along. Hoping to be with my love for the end of March!

Happy new year to all, and good luck in your process!

October 2007 - Met in school

December 14/2007 - Started dating

~ 2 to 4 visits a year between Canada & USA ~

Sept 10/2015 - Engaged! (FINALLY!) :wub:

K1 Fiancee Visa Journey!

Sept 15/2015 - Sent I-129F package to USCIS Lewisville, TX Lockbox via FedEx from California

Sept 17/2015 - FedEx confirmed delivery at Lockbox/ USCIS confirms receipt via website

Sept 22/2015 - NOA1: USCIS Email stating receipt of I-129F package

Oct 22/2015 - NOA2: Confirmation via Case Tracker APP

Oct 26/2015 - NOA2 Hardcopy in the mail!

Nov 25/2015 - Package 3 in the mail

Nov 27/2015 - Package 3 emailed to Vancouver Consulate

Lost the dates... but Package 4 came and went.

No issues!

Feb 26/2016 - Medical @ Dr. Cheema's office in Vancouver

Mar 1/2016 - K1 Interview @ Vancouver Consular Generals Office - Approved!

Mar 28/2016 - POE!

May 28/2016 - Wedding!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Uganda
Timeline

Finally scheduled my interview! February 16, I can't wait! Medical is still in the works, but it's all coming along. Hoping to be with my love for the end of March!

Happy new year to all, and good luck in your process!

God luck to you!

Hello all!

Congratulations on so many approvals and even newly weds!!! Super happy for all of you who managed the whole thing!!

And Congrats on the New Years! Lets us all be with our loved ones in 2016 and later!

I just got home back from US, where I spent 1 month with my fiancé. What lovely holidays we had!! But now time to finish all here.

My interview is scheduled for January 27th!! Hope to be with my love for St. Valentines!

Good luck to everyone!!! xxx

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.