dwheels76

September 2015 Interviews

1,743 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline

Update on our case...

We had our interview July 30th...we were given. 221(g) because I had not provided enough evidence of domicile (ive been living in Honduras with my husband). The interviewing officer told me to get some more proof together (I.e. school enrollment, plane tickets, rental agreement....etc.) and email it to the provided email address.

Everything else with the interview went smoothly...they asked my husband 4 questions....how did we meet...when were we married...has he been married before and how old is our daughter.

So as soon as we got home I bought tickets and had my mom write a letter saying were living with her upon arrival to the States. So Sunday night I emailed the plane ticket copy and copy of a letter from my mom...yesterday the ceac still said ready but with a new date...this afternoon I checked again and it says ISSUED!!!!!!!!!!

Now I'm just a little confuses because ceac says the visa has been printed and to pick it up trim the embassy...but we registered on ustraveldocs....is that just a generic message?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Hi I'm new member here. My CR1 case was completed on 27-Apr-2015 (but I got email from NVC on 04-May-2015). Until now I haven't got interview letter yet. So sad! I heard that US embassy in Vietnam will upgrade their system some days. I wonder if I have interview on Sep. Till waiting!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

No one with a July CC got an interview scheduled anywhere? I was happy after our CC to know we would have just another ~60 days to go, but... surprise! More waiting.

To myself: better not to call them everyday then! :clock:

After 100+ days at the NVC, I got my CC the day I called them and spoke with the agent 9 times asking for a supervisor. They were keeping track.

I-130 for Spouse

USCIS

10/14/2014 - I-130 Mailed to Chicago Lockbox

10/22/2014 - NOA1 (Nebraska Service Center)

04/01/2015 - NOA2 (161 days)

NVC

04/16/2015 - NVC Received

04/23/2015 - Case # assigned / DS-261 completed

04/24/2015 - AOS fee invoiced and paid

04/30/2015 - AOS+IV packages mailed

05/04/2015 - AOS+IV packages received (scan date)

05/15/2015 - IV fee money order payment confirmed

06/03/2015 - Checklist received: missing DS-260 form

06/19/2015 - DS-260 available online and submitted

07/31/2015 - Case Complete (107 days from arriving @NVC or 89 days from scan date)

Embassy

08/25/2015 - Scheduled interview

09/21/2015 - Interview, approved!

10/02/2015 - Passport received

10/04/2015 - POE! (348 days from NOA1)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Called the NVC this morning. They said they have competed the "first round" of scheduling for September and the next round should start in a week. Has anyone else heard this? Our CC date is June 17th for Mexico. We are hoping and praying September is our month!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I stopped believing anything NVC reps say. Unless there is special change in your case that they see in your record, all they say about scheduling is nonsense, often very different from the last person you spoke to.

this makes me even more confused: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/560112-case-complete-seems-too-fast/#entry7754572

it's about cases being handled unbelievably fast (without request for expedite)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

this makes me even more confused: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/560112-case-complete-seems-too-fast/#entry7754572

it's about cases being handled unbelievably fast (without request for expedite)

Maybe NVC staff working on cases are completing cases fast. After case complete to scheduling interview is completely different game.

And the NVC reps on phone only read what's in your profile in their system. Any other questions you like to ask them, they only give BS answers.

Hi I'm new member here. My CR1 case was completed on 27-Apr-2015 (but I got email from NVC on 04-May-2015). Until now I haven't got interview letter yet. So sad! I heard that US embassy in Vietnam will upgrade their system some days. I wonder if I have interview on Sep. Till waiting!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I think your interview will be coming up pretty soon. I believe that since your case CC was at the end of April, it falls into the May month. I think they are working on scheduling cases in the month of May. Someone with CC on June had their interview scheduled already.

December 31, 2014 Got Married

USCIS

January 20, 2015 I-130 Mailed, Chi lockbox

January 22, 2015 Priority Date

January 26, 2015 NOA1 notice date, Assigned VSC

February 18, 2015 I-130 Suspended

February 23, 2015 I-130 RFE sent via priority express

February 25, 2015 USPS Delivered RFE

February 26, 2015 USCIS Received RFE and case resume

March 8, 2015 I-130 Case Approved - email notification

March 12, 2015 I-130 Case Approved - Mail

NVC STAGE

March 27, 2015 NVC Received Case (19 days)

April 6, 2015 Case # Assigned (On the phone close to 2 hours)

April 6, 2015 DS-261 Completed

April 7, 2015 Paid AOS Fee

April 7, 2015 Sent in AOS and IV Package

April 8, 2015 USPS Delivered AOS/IV Package / Scanned Date

April 9, 2015 AOS Fee status showed "PAID"

April 11, 2015 Received NVC Welcome Letter

April 20, 2015 DS-261 Reviewed over the phone

April 21, 2015 IV Invoiced and Paid (Processing)

April 22, 2015 Checklist Emailed for IV Fee @ 5:30PM ; IV Showed Paid & DS-260 Submitted

May 20, 2015 Case Completed (3 N/As)

Sept 10, 2015 Interview Scheduled

Oct 20, 2015 Interview (Administrative Revew)

Nov 19, 2015 Visa Aprroved

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I think your interview will be coming up pretty soon. I believe that since your case CC was at the end of April, it falls into the May month. I think they are working on scheduling cases in the month of May. Someone with CC on June had their interview scheduled already.

I really can't hope that i will have interview date on Sep anymore. They let F2A and K1 for Sep schedule.

Timeline

Called the NVC this morning. They said they have competed the "first round" of scheduling for September and the next round should start in a week. Has anyone else heard this? Our CC date is June 17th for Mexico. We are hoping and praying September is our month!

Could it be that they will schedule mid month like in July? But they hardly scheduled anyone for September yet. I think I only saw like 2-3 people scheduled.

Timeline

So far from spreadsheet, it looks like there is only one September appointment in total. And that too scheduled last week. Is it safe to assume that September appointments aren't really started being scheduled with full force yet?

Timeline

I would have had a little hope if someone on here would have received something by now....but guess we'll have to keep waiting :clock: and checking for updates :reading:

Timeline

I would have had a little hope if someone on here would have received something by now....but guess we'll have to keep waiting :clock: and checking for updates :reading:

Add your timeline please! Make sure you are in spreadsheet as well.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.