Yanka

I 751 additionl request of evidence

14 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

We filed I 751 in August/2014 and got a mail last week that the evidence we submitted does not sufficiently establish that we entered a marriage in good faith.

They ask not to resubmit previously submitted docs and require:

1. children , as a result of marriage, - We don't have any children yet

2. evidence that we reside together and share responsibility for a common residence

A. leases in both names , showing joint occupancy OR - we don't have a joint lease

B. deeds and mortgages in both names showing joint ownership)- we don't have mortgage

3. evidence of combined financial resources

A. joint account- we have it and we submitted it

B. joint insurance- we have it and we submitted it

C. Joint Tax return- we have it and we submitted it

D. Joint utility bill- we have it and we submitted it

E. Joint loan- we don't have

4. Evidence that we made estate, health, financial planning

A.Will-we don't have

B. Trust-we don't have

C. power of attorney -we don't have

5. Affidavit from third parties - we submitted from last time and we can ask more friends

In our judgment, it is because of not having lease, loans, or mortgage. We are living at our friends house and we pay the monthly rent to him, that's why we cannot show lease, mortgage. We own 2 old cars. And we don't have children yet.

We can submitted this years Tax papers, affidavits, and more photos. Any other suggestions? it says if we are able to submit enough evidence interview may be waived .Anyone in same situation?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline

We filed I 751 in August/2014 and got a mail last week that the evidence we submitted does not sufficiently establish that we entered a marriage in good faith.

They ask not to resubmit previously submitted docs and require:

1. children , as a result of marriage, - We don't have any children yet

2. evidence that we reside together and share responsibility for a common residence

A. leases in both names , showing joint occupancy OR - we don't have a joint lease

B. deeds and mortgages in both names showing joint ownership)- we don't have mortgage

3. evidence of combined financial resources

A. joint account- we have it and we submitted it

B. joint insurance- we have it and we submitted it

C. Joint Tax return- we have it and we submitted it

D. Joint utility bill- we have it and we submitted it

E. Joint loan- we don't have

A.Will-we don't have

B. Trust-we don't have

5. Affidavit from third parties - we submitted from last time and we can ask more friends

In our judgment, it is because of not having lease, loans, or mortgage. We are living at our friends house and we pay the monthly rent to him, that's why we cannot show lease, mortgage. We own 2 old cars. And we don't have children yet.

We can submitted this years Tax papers, affidavits, and more photos. Any other suggestions? it says if we are able to submit enough evidence interview may be waived .Anyone in same situation?

1- can your friend write up any kind of documentation that lists the both of you as occupants. search online for templates for this.

2- will can easily be done via online template. you can find them for free online, just search and have a notary notarize it and a copy to mail in for the RFE.

3- make sure your driver's licenses or state id's have the same address listed and send photocopies of those as proof that you live in the same location

K-1

January 27, 2014 - Submitted I-129F

January 31, 2014 - NOA1

August 3, 2014- E service request submitted

August 15, 2014- E service request received back saying our case is in a processing hold due to "pending security checks"

September 3, 2014 - NOA2

September 5, 2014 - Case shipped to NVC

September 8, 2014 - NOA2 Hardcopy received

September 17, 2014- Case # assigned by NVC

September 19, 2014- Case shipped to Consulate from NVC

October 1, 2014 - Case status "Ready"

October 3, 2014 - Packet 3 received- K1 Instructions

October 15, 2014 - Packet 4 received- Appointment letter

November 4, 2014 - Interview- APPROVED!!!

November 13, 2014 - Visa in hand

November 25, 2014- POE in Washington, DC

December 18, 2014- Marriage at Courthouse

AOS

January 8, 2015- AOS NOA1

January 28, 2015- Biometrics appointment

March 4, 2015- EAD card in production

March 16, 2015- EAD card in hand

May 2015- Notice of Interview Waiver and case processing delay

September 10, 2015- RFE- lost packet given at POE! Have to redo the medical :/

October 28, 2015- Approval of AOS and card in production- online case status updated

November 2, 2015- Green card in hand!!

Hi did you get your NOA notice for your Biometrics appointment first before they told you you needed more evidence?

Please tell me after you filled your I-751 form was the request of more evidence the first thing they contacted you for?

Love stretches your heart and makes you BIG inside

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

A.Will-we don't have

B. Trust-we don't have

Craft these immediately, especially wills and medical powers of attorney. These make excellent evidence and are even more valuable to have in "life."

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Timeline

Thank you for responses.

To answer to the question: We filed in 08/2014 and got biometric app in 09/2014 and I got RFE last week.

I noticed that they say, that our tax return papers that were submitted are "partial copy, with no evidence of showing that they were properly filed". Can you please tell me how you submit your tax papers, I mean specifically what pages, showing what?

I'd really appreciate your responses. Thank you

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

Thank you for responses.

To answer to the question: We filed in 08/2014 and got biometric app in 09/2014 and I got RFE last week.

I noticed that they say, that our tax return papers that were submitted are "partial copy, with no evidence of showing that they were properly filed". Can you please tell me how you submit your tax papers, I mean specifically what pages, showing what?

I'd really appreciate your responses. Thank you

On irs.gov you can order your tax transcripts for immediate download and printing. This is what USCIS is looking for.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Timeline

Thank you,

I have a question regarding a joint bank account evidence. Do you submit just a paper that showed both names, or you have to submit monthly statements showing transactions?

Thanks again.

Monthly statements in their entirety over the course of your marriage. Given that you got an RFE, I would get as many of them as possible to send.

3/26/18 Biometrics

Timeline

thank you,

I submitted Affidavit from a friend last time. If we have to submit additional one, who would be a best person to ask - another friend or someone from church/community. As a couple we participate in many community events and go to church.

I don't want to lose my job, what is the worse that can happen, should we get a lawyer ?

Timeline

thank you,

I submitted Affidavit from a friend last time. If we have to submit additional one, who would be a best person to ask - another friend or someone from church/community. As a couple we participate in many community events and go to church.

I don't want to lose my job, what is the worse that can happen, should we get a lawyer ?

Don't worry, the worst that can happen is that they call you in for an interview. For a genuine couple, this is no problem.

Do you guys know the pastor at church? That might be a good one to send to.

Frankly, with a statement from your friend about renting you the property, more bank statements, correct tax transcripts, and an additional affidavit - you should be more than good.

3/26/18 Biometrics

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

thank you,

an affidavit from "last time" doesn't count. You need NEW affidavits

• 1 month later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

That's good news -- thanks for returning with your update.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.