Mad & J

February 2015 filers - Texas Service Center

819 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

I am sure you are not the only one still left. It took us 306 days to get our i-129f approval, so I can sympathize with feeling left behind. the official date is only in December right now, so dont stress just yet :) It should come eventually. You can always try getting your senator involved, but you are at seven months, they may not do anything just yet. But you can always try!!!

It may not feel like it right now, but it will get better and you will get NOA2 eventually - baring any major issues that only you can know about.

I will be crossing my fingers for your :-)

Hi, I'm a January 20th filer and still haven't heard anything yet. Hang in there, it's a waiting game. I can't believe how backed up they are.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Chile
Timeline

This waiting is like torture! Each day gets closer to approval, but it still seems forever away! I'm going for a visit next week for a 2-week stay. It's been 10 months since we've seen each other. I'm trying to stay positive, but she's worried because it's taking way too long. Every day I look on here and see CSC filers getting approved almost immediately is just pouring salt on the wounds.

Edited by jenibaleeni

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

My fiancé gave uscis a call today and surprisingly a really nice immigration officer let us know our case was assigned to an officer as of September 8. His senator contacted uscis last Wednesday so I'm hoping that's what gave them the kick in the butt to pick up our case. Hoping for approval next week as the uscis needs to give an answer to the senator by Wednesday. Fingers crossed!

K1 VISA

02.25.2015 - NOA1
04.08.2015 - Address Change
09.08.2015 - Case Assigned to an Officer

10.16.2015 - Official case status inquiry submitted by a tier 2 officer over the phone

10.20.2015 - NOA2 (F)

10.30.2015 - Case was sent to the Department of State

11.06. 2015 - Case was received by NVC

11.10.2015 - Case was sent to the Embassy in Vancouver (I called NVC)

11.16.2015 - Case was received by the Embassy in Vancouver

01.12.2016 - Interview (APPROVED)

01.18.2016 - Visa received

01.21.2016 - POE
03.25.2016 - MARRIAGE (L)

AOS

04.22.2016 - NOA1

01.18.2016 - Visa received

07.11.2016 - Employment / AP Card Approval

08.22.2016 - Returned to USA using AP with no issues (5 days in Canada)

09.23.2016 - Green Card has been approved!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

MY CASE WAS APPROVED!!!!

I can't quite describe the feeling of relief I just felt upon checking the status. It's like I finally finished a marathon. I know there's still a ways to go, but at least now there is a clearer picture of when the end will come.

I posted earlier this week that I was losing hope. I reached a very low point and was growing desperate. I decided that the incesant checking (5x a day, at least) was only adding to my frustration, so I promised myself from now on I would only check on Fridays after 5:00pm. Once a week was all that I would get.

And I check today and it turns out I was approved on Wednesday! Wow.

I share my story because I know I'm not the only one. I know some of you have been waiting even longer than I have, and I know what you're feeling. I can only say that it WILL happen one day, if not today.

Don't lose hope.

Now... to start calling NVC incesantly :devil:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline

MY CASE WAS APPROVED!!!!

I can't quite describe the feeling of relief I just felt upon checking the status. It's like I finally finished a marathon. I know there's still a ways to go, but at least now there is a clearer picture of when the end will come.

I posted earlier this week that I was losing hope. I reached a very low point and was growing desperate. I decided that the incesant checking (5x a day, at least) was only adding to my frustration, so I promised myself from now on I would only check on Fridays after 5:00pm. Once a week was all that I would get.

I share my story because I know I'm not the only one. I know some of you have been waiting even longer than I have, and I know what you're feeling. I can only say that it WILL happen one day, if not today.

Don't lose hope.

Congratulations!!!

It will fly by now! My NOA2 was approved August 7th and now we are patiently waiting for his packet 3 from the embassy to arrive any day now!! I'm starting to get really excited. My fiancé is too stressed out to be excited. lol

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Got approved yesterday!! 208 days since NOA1. Super exciting! Onto the next steps!! Best of luck to everyone else! It will be here very soon :joy:

Congrats!! That is very good news!

Congrats to all new recent approvals

Woohoo

:joy::joy:

Have you gotten your case number yet? We finally received our on yesterday and we are looking to booking the Medicals as soon as he get the police report. He should have it today or within the next couple of days.

Timeline

MY CASE WAS APPROVED!!!!

Don't lose hope.

Congratulations!!! I was calling NVC everyday about 4-5 times a day. I finally got my case number yesterday. Now on to the next step.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I have been calling, but no case number yet

Petition was sent on 9-4-15

Hopefully will get to NVC by Friday

I wonder what post service they use, usually a package can travel cross country in a few days

Oh well, at least it left Texas

:joy:

Timeline

Hello, have anybody got a case number from NVC?

I received my case number yesterday and now it's in transit as of 15 mins ago. Five minutes before it was still at NVC.

Edited by HislittleSecret

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

It has been 268 days for me and still no update of course the chart was updated through January 19th and I'm a January 20th filer. This is so frustrating. Does the process quicken after the approval?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.