Yenita

APPROVED- After re-submitting more evidence!

9 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Nepal
Timeline

HAPPY DAY!

Finally got my husbands conditions removed and we are super excited! Getting his new green card in 30 days!

The first time submitting our documents to prove our marriage is bonafide wasn't good enough and I could see why. We thought we sent good documents but after looking it wasn't really good at all. But, when they sent the Horrifying letter saying they needed more evidence to prove our marriage was real, it broke our hearts. We didn't give up and we spent time looking everywhere online, asking around and going through stacks of papers that showed anything of us being together with in the 2 years since he came, we had come up at the end with a ton of papers. Thanks to everyone for sharing any information and I too will share what I had submitted and in hopes this will help others who are struggling as much as my husband and I did.

I pasted the letter that I submitted and a list of what went with it at the very bottom of this message, I did Highlight our names and addresses on everything that had it, I printed out things from websites that I couldn't get a letter from any company that didn't show both names on the letter, but on their website would have both names so I printed that out by doing a "Screen Shot" here's a link on how to do that: http://www.wikihow.com/Take-a-Screenshot-in-Microsoft-Windows.

Got bank statements from the bank with no charge which is awesome, but I think other banks would charge for printing out monthly statements for you. Submitted every month, I know some people say every 2 months is good too. But, I didn't want to risk it.

IRS Transcripts of past Tax Returns, Thanks to a wonderful person on this site who provided information on this, here's a link for that: http://www.irs.gov/Individuals/Get-Transcript

And Pictures of us together, I had photoshop program (You can use "Publisher" "Word" or any other program to do this) to put 3-4 pictures on each page and wen't to Office Max to get them printed out, color copies are about $0.59 ea. but if you have a USB/Thumb Drive you can use the "Self serve" copy machine for less. But if you want better quality better to ask the Clerk working there.

That's all I can think of, But here's that letter, It's best to use your OWN words to make it more genuine when making this letter :D. I hope this helps anyone who needs the help (^_^)

U.S. CITIZENSHIP AND IMMIGRATION SERVICES
VERMONT SERVICE CENTER
75 Lower Welden Street
St. Albans, VT 05479-0001

RE: I-751 JOINT PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF STATUS ON:

NAME

A#0000000

PROVIDING RESPONSE, REQUEST FOR EVIDENCE
Receipt Number # EAC************.

Dear USCIS Examiner;

Please find that with this letter my husband --------------------- and I,-----------------------
have enclosed a response for requested evidence on a petition to Remove Conditions on Residence (Form I-751).
With these documents showing our marriage is in good faith and that we share a great and happy life together.
we are requesting that this petition to be accepted to remove conditions on residence for my husband -----------------------.

Enclosed with this letter are the following documents as requested to our best ability to provide as
much evidence that we could gather on verifying that our Marriage is ongoing and that it is in good faith.

· U.S.C.I.S. Notice of Action.

· Apartment leases in both names showing joint occupancy from 2012-present.

· Joint checking and savings account statements in both names from Bank of America showing deposits,
withdrawals from October 2012 to our most current bank statement as of today.

· Joint credit cards from Bank of America.

· Three sworn affidavits by U.S. citizen friends, attesting to our relationship and marriage.

· Joint federal tax returns of 2013 and 2014.

· Copies of AAA Life Insurance policies that show the other spouse as beneficiary.

· Assurant Renter's Insurance copies in both names.

· Copy of the title to our car, showing joint ownership for our 1996 Dodge.

· Copy of Joint Registration Slips for 2013 Chevrolet.

· Copy of Joint Registration Slips for 1996 Dodge.

· CarMax documents of car purchase on a 2013 Chevrolet, showing joint owners

· Santander Consumer USA Joint account with Payments on 2013 Chevrolet, statements of
July 2014 to most current payment November 2014.

· Progressive Car Insurance documents joint account.

· Copy of our Sam's Club cards on a joint account.

· Copy of our Sam's Club Joint Membership Details page.

· Time Warner Cable document 'ICOMS' joint account, address
and account number. ***********.

· Pictures of us throughout the years together.

· CreditOne Joint credit card copies and statements.

· Copies of Both North Carolina ID Cards.

· Copies of our WWE LIVE Event Tickets purchased online.

Please feel free to inquire any of the sources in the enclosed documents for validity of their statements and contact any of whom have contact information on any document. We apologize if we put some of the same documents that were previous submitted, Thank you so much for your patience. Please remember that you're always more than welcome to come and visit our home at anytime should you ever desire to do so. Please if you have any further questions or problems related to this petition and information We, --------------------------- and I, ------------------------- have provided you our contact information and you may contact us at any time. Thank you so much for your time and patience.

Sincerely,

NAME
Phone
U.S. Citizen Spouse

and

NAME
Phone
I-751 Petitioner

I see your conditions was removing in vermont, can you Please tell me what date you file? My husband and i file in July 28 and after the bio we dont hear anything from vermont

Congrats!

N400

12/06/2014: Package filed

12/31/2014: Fingerprinted

02/06/2015: In-Line for Interview

04/15/2015: Passed Interview

05/05/2015: Oath letter was sent

05/22/2015: Oath Ceremony

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Congratulations, and good job.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Timeline

I see your conditions was removing in vermont, can you Please tell me what date you file? My husband and i file in July 28 and after the bio we dont hear anything from vermont

When my husband and I filed the first time before getting his Bio, it was I believe in March 2014, then in April 2014 he got his BIO completed. After that we waited and constantly checked our "Case Status" at www.USCIS.gov website, here's a link for checking case status https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do.

We didn't hear anything from them for a good while reading about how long it would take at the USCIS website said around 6 months to hear anything. In September we called and right after his birthday in October they sent us a letter stating "Request For Evidence", we had only until January 1st to comply. We worked so hard to get everything done and sent off the documents they needed back to them in December before the holidays and that's that :D

Timeline

Thank you everyone :D We are so happy to be together and now we can relax and not worry about being separated, we have known each other 10 years and been married for 4 years and it's been such a struggle for both of us. Thanks be to God and everyone on here who has helped (^_^)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.