Janelle2002

Report: Border Crossings Surge with Obama's Legalization Announcement

80 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

blah blah blah blah I am so sick of this anti-immigrant nonsense. No wonder Americans are so hated.

It is anti illegal immigrant that people are upset about.

blah blah blah blah I am so sick of this anti-immigrant nonsense. No wonder Americans are so hated.

So hated one of our biggest issues is people trying to sneak in here. Smh

Every Mexican I know and I know a few would, wonder why someone would get their panties in a politically correct wad about them eating tacos. Most take great pride in cooking Mexican style dishes.

If someone knew I was from the South and said, boy I bet you love Grits. I would, answer them by saying, I sure do with butter and pepper.

But oddly enough only Men Males placed at the top of the list.

I'm only going to reply one time.

If, in an earlier thread, it was wrong for a woman to reference blacks eating watermelon, then it should also be wrong for someone to bring up Mexicans and tacos. All I'm asking for is consistency.

So don't bother with a thread about this "nonsense". Move on with your life like it isn't an issue.

At least other third world countries are more smart than Mexicans they and wont learn english all they do is go K K k SEE ME NO ENGLISH.

Don't generalize. Plenty of people from those third world countries are terrible in english too.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Curious why someone would on purpose pretend "immigration" and "illegal immigration" are the same thing.

Like saying stealing is buying.

Rape is consensual sex.

Murder is natural death.

Nobody needs to explain the difference to you, so the question is why would you do this? Why pretend they are the same thing? Oh, but let me guess - this was just a drive by slam on Americans. So you won't be justifying what you just said. Americans have plenty enough to be ashamed of, but being against crime isn't one of them.

Edited by rlogan

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I had to look this one up.

Blood quantum laws mystify me. For blacks under slavery, it traditionally followed the so-called "one drop rule" - any so-called "negro" blood made you a "negro". Surprisingly, that rule has lived on after civil rights and affirmative action.

For Indians, it is the Blood Quantum Law, and this varies by tribe. It can be as low as 1/16th, or even for some tribes 1/32. It's all over the map. Some are 1/2, and some are even full blood requirement. To be recognized within the tribe.

So Colin Powel and I are both Scottish too. I have an adopted black brother from Swaziland, South Africa too. My wife is mixed Visayan and Spanish. On my grandmother's side it's German Jewish. So my kids are going to be able to play any race card they like. But they won't because we don't.

I could be laying down the Indian Genocide guilt trip on you and others here. Give us back the land, lol. Meaning give it back to myself since most of my blood is from the European side of conquest. I conquered myself. Talk about hypocrisy.

If, in an earlier thread, it was wrong for a woman to reference blacks eating watermelon, then it should also be wrong for someone to bring up Mexicans and tacos. All I'm asking for is consistency.

Considering that I know blacks, whites, and hispanics that eat both tacos AND watermelon, I don't see the problem here. People eat food. Nothing racist about that. Heck, I eat tacos, watermelon, and balut!! (well, only once, but it counts dammit!!)

Home-Run-Trailer.jpg

You're quite brave, saying such here. Unless you have a comprehension issue, you might note that MOST of the posts are about ILLEGAL immigration, not anti-immigration. As in, 99% here have probably done the process legally.

And who hates Americans? If there is such hatred of which ye allude, then why are SO FCKIN MANY people coming here legally AND illegally???

You're quite brave, saying such here. Unless you have a comprehension issue, you might note that MOST of the posts are about ILLEGAL immigration, not anti-immigration. As in, 99% here have probably done the process legally.

And who hates Americans? If there is such hatred of which ye allude, then why are SO FCKIN MANY people coming here legally AND illegally???

Does it not boggle your mind some could think, people that are members of a board that helps people immigrate, could be described as anti-immigration

It's like the describing someone who is against bank robbery as being anti-fund withdrawal, and being a hypocrite for using an ATM

I'm against all immigrants. I hate everyone. Equally.

I applaud your neutral postion