Janelle2002

Report: Border Crossings Surge with Obama's Legalization Announcement

80 posts in this topic

You left out the fact they saw taco shells too!!

Do you even realise how unbelievably offensive and ignorant this is? Can you imagine if I said something similar about black people and what they are assumed to eat? I won't because I have some modicum of respect.

Disgusting.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Do you even realise how unbelievably offensive and ignorant this is? Can you imagine if I said something similar about black people and what they are assumed to eat? I won't because I have some modicum of respect.

Disgusting.

You are absolutely right. I should not have said this.

But hey, this is VJ. I could name some people that get away with posting ignorant stuff about black folks all the time. However, I know to wrongs don't make a right.

But you can get tacos going through Mexico, yes? This was not used to imply only Mexican illegals would be crossing the border.

But hey, this is VJ. I could name some people that get away with posting ignorant stuff about black folks all the time. However, I know to wrongs don't make a right.

But you can get tacos going through Mexico, yes? This was not used to imply only Mexican illegals would be crossing the border.

Quit now. You're not ahead.

Disgusting.

Mexicans eat. A lot of tacos why is that offensive.

My wife eats a lot of rice. Every meal

Why do people have fake moral outrage at the truth

More liberal absurdity that is ruining this country

I will let Taco Bell know they need to change their name from the most popular food In Mexico becuse Mexicans may be offended if some one implies one the most popular foods in Mexico is connected with Mexicans.

Jesus folks has politically correct stupidity gone this far

I will let Taco Bell know they need to change their name from the most popular food In Mexico becuse Mexicans may be offended if some one implies one the most popular foods in Mexico is connected with Mexicans.

Mexicans eat. A lot of tacos why is that offensive.

My wife eats a lot of rice. Every meal

Why do people have fake moral outrage at the truth

More liberal absurdity that is ruining this country

Your wife?

My husband!! Rice breakfast, lunch and dinner. It is insane!!

Then sometimes they eat rice made with milk. My husband was like, "see. we change it up every once in a while." lol I was like dude it is still rice.

I'm not even going to began with the freaking curries. They got curry for everything, fruit curry, fish curry, chicken curry, curry curry!!!!

I miss my husband but I was glad to move back to the U.S. and not eat curries and rice everyday. Especially in a place that doesn't get cool. Every heavy on the stomach.

Watch out!! Barack Obola is not in a very good mood today. I was only adding on to the article. The article said they knew there was increased traffic due to water bottles. They left off the tacos part and I threw it in. Heck, if I was traveling through Mexico to the U.S. border I would eat tacos too! Probably the cheapest food you can get down there.

How dare you imply your husbands.cilture likes curry. That so offensive lol

I know!! I told my mom not to throw rice at our wedding!!!! :rofl::rofl: :rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm Mexican-American. If you can't see how offensive this kind of generalization and belittling caricature can be, I have nothing to say to you. It's as disgusting as if I said hey, all those African-Americans about to riot in Ferguson, they're going to leave ______ scraps behind them when they're done tearing up the place.

Fill in the blank with a stereotypically "black" food of your choosing. How does that sound to you?

I'm Mexican-American. If you can't see how offensive this kind of generalization and belittling caricature can be, I have nothing to say to you. It's as disgusting as if I said hey, all those African-Americans about to riot in Ferguson, they're going to leave curry_scraps behind them when they're done tearing up the place.

Fill in the blank with a stereotypically "black" food of your choosing. How does that sound to you

You do realize the millions of Americans that eat tacos right?

America is known as the hamburger country.

Last, like I told you before, I was not implying that only Mexicans were coming to the U.S. People were picking up tacos and eating them on the way into the U.S. and there should have been a trail alongside the water bottles.

If I have offended you I am sorry.

Edited by Janelle2002

You do realize the millions of Americans that eat tacos right?

America is known as the hamburger country.

Last, like I told you before, I was not implying that only Mexicans were coming to the U.S. People were picking up tacos and eating them on the way into the U.S. and there should have been a trail alongside the water bottles.

If I have offended you I am sorry.

You need to go to sensitivity training. How dare you imply people in Mexico like Tacos or it's part of their culture. Next thing you will be saying Philippinos eat rice.. You bad girl you

You need to go to sensitivity training. How dare you imply people in Mexico like Tacos or it's part of their culture. Next thing you will be saying Philippinos eat rice.. You bad girl you

Did I say tacos? I meant burritos!

Wow! I had a good burrito the other day.