Janelle2002

Report: Border Crossings Surge with Obama's Legalization Announcement

80 posts in this topic

Did I say tacos? I meant burritos!

Wow! I had a good burrito the other day.

and I bet you t was not at an Italian restaurant . LOL

I asked my wife if she would be offend if I implied that every time Philippinos get together there is rice. She was confused why that would be anything but true .

and I bet you t was not at an Italian restaurant . LOL

I asked my wife if she would be offend if I implied that every time Philippinos get together there is rice. She was confused why that would be anything but true .

It was not Italian. This is West Texas dude! It sure was good though.

That is too funny. I'm glad she understands Americans kidding around. My husband is finally catching on.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

This is one of the most reprehensible things about amnesty: More come illegally while Obama claims oh, we're really going to crack down. This is what morons they take us for. While granting amnesty for at least five million, the first thing he actually said was that he was increasing border security to stem the tide.

The purpose of the raisehe is giving them was to pay them to look the other way. As Obama said, to boost morale, after this kick in the teeth. So what's the point of working honestly to keep them out? They'll just be let in anyway. You corrupt people this way, bribing them, and they're open to other forms of bribery too. Like looking the other way for a fee. At their post.

Where is the amnesty for legal immigrants? Which fee, which forms, which interviews, what travel, etc. will we be exempted from?

Every God Damned requirement they have imposed on us is supposedly to keep out these people pouring over right now. It does not keep them out. So why make us go through it.

Edited by rlogan

You are absolutely right. I should not have said this.

And, you should have stopped right there.

You remember earlier, you started a thread about a girl who got cornrows. So, I'm assuming all those comments are fine now; since a lot of blacks have cornrows. Because you know, a lot of Mexicans eat tacos.

There was even this part of the cornrow story:

We were sitting in the casual dining room and we had piled our plates with dessert from the buffet. I took pictures as my happy girl trilled her hair and posed while eating ice cream and watermelon. A woman at the next table—one who I would have described as a sweet elderly lady—leaned over and said, “She sure looks like a person who’d eat watermelon, don’t you, sweetheart?” And then she smiled at me.

So, I'm assuming that there is now nothing wrong with that; since a lot of blacks eat watermelon.

Either stereotypes are wrong, or they're not. You decided. I"ll follow the rules. Just let me know what the rules are.

And, you should have stopped right there.

You remember earlier, you started a thread about a girl who got cornrows. So, I'm assuming all those comments are fine now; since a lot of blacks have cornrows. Because you know, a lot of Mexicans eat tacos.

There was even this part of the cornrow story:

So, I'm assuming that there is now nothing wrong with that; since a lot of blacks eat watermelon.

Either stereotypes are wrong, or they're not. You decided. I"ll follow the rules. Just let me know what the rules are.

the rules are: everybody eats tacos. lots of tacos. give me all the tacos. not everybody wants cornrows. no where close.

I think someone is still working hard to become the top-ranked CABA. But rumor has it the poll is over, so no need.

I think I will go eat me some tacos and watermelon...

I think someone is still working hard to become the top-ranked CABA. But rumor has it the poll is over, so no need.

I think I will go eat me some tacos and watermelon...

What is CABA?

the rules are: everybody eats tacos. lots of tacos. give me all the tacos. not everybody wants cornrows. no where close.

Maybe he was thinking rows of corn???? lol :rofl:

I refuse to believe that at this point of your VJ career you don't know what CABA meant.

Canadian, American, British, Australian.

Really, I had no idea. Thanks

Constantly

Annoying

Black

Antagonists

Thanks for the compliment. Eat enough watermelon for me too!

:lol:

Do you or any Black person you know just love em some watermelons?

Not really. I'm a grapefruit and lemon woman.

I think my mom is the only one who has to have some watermelon. My husband loves it. Does he count?

Really, I had no idea. Thanks

Thanks for the compliment. Eat enough watermelon for me too!

Oddly enough, though I think watermelon is truly awesome when slightly chilled in the heat of summer, I did not buy a single one this year. Dunno why. Tons of grapes, lemons, a few limes, and a handful of apples and pears. But not a single watermelon. What's wrong with me?