Khswaby14

Letter of Interview Date Jamaica

103 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Congrats on interview, but GOOOOD LOOORD. Why don't they put in an announcement about the change on the website. GEEESH!!!

Or explain that when they get phone calls.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yes I was trying to explain to the man on the phone about the 2 different pages blue vs green. It even confused him. He was really nice and trying to help but after he finished reading his script (I could just tell he was reading) and explained the issue and he said "Oh yes, confusing, email the embassy. They will answer you back quickly".

So we have paid the visa fee. Sent an email to the Embassy and pray they respond soon.

Would just love an interview before Christmas. We are hoping for a wonderful Christmas gift.

Timeline

Yes I was trying to explain to the man on the phone about the 2 different pages blue vs green. It even confused him. He was really nice and trying to help but after he finished reading his script (I could just tell he was reading) and explained the issue and he said "Oh yes, confusing, email the embassy. They will answer you back quickly".

So we have paid the visa fee. Sent an email to the Embassy and pray they respond soon.

Would just love an interview before Christmas. We are hoping for a wonderful Christmas gift.

I will say a prayer for you as well.

Timeline

We will all agree interview soon so he will be here Christmas.

Thank you!

We are just hoping/praying for an approval for Christmas. I'm from the freezing north. It's 20 degrees Fahrenheit here. I couldn't bring him here now. We are planning on waiting until the weather breaks to ease him into the huge climate difference. Lol

Timeline

Thank you!

We are just hoping/praying for an approval for Christmas. I'm from the freezing north. It's 20 degrees Fahrenheit here. I couldn't bring him here now. We are planning on waiting until the weather breaks to ease him into the huge climate difference. Lol

My husband keeps adking about the cold.. I'm like well its 25 degrees and everything is covered in ice this morning. :) Him: Mi tuff

Timeline

My husband keeps adking about the cold.. I'm like well its 25 degrees and everything is covered in ice this morning. :) Him: Mi tuff

Haha! Mi luv dat. Last winter temps were -22 below. He tells me he's cold and puts on a jacket if it drops below 80. I'm like u don't even begin to know cold. He said "is it like a freeza?" Oh yes and more.

Timeline

You will follow the IV link and select K1 after completing the DS160.

Create the account and follow the prompts. This is the new process from the embassy.

But the link for the DS 160 Is a totally different link

Timeline

But the link for the DS 160 Is a totally different link

I did the green one too Kim. We're ok. It was the right visa fee we paid. So it's fine. It's the link the embassy sent us. All we're doing is registering for DHL

Timeline

The international service charge, I get it when I top him up sometimes or when i use atm's when I visit Jamaica. Is it ISS .... lol something like that

Timeline

The international service charge, I get it when I top him up sometimes or when i use atm's when I visit Jamaica. Is it ISS .... lol something like that

Oh ok. I used a credit card I've used before in Jamaica. I did not get service charges. Maybe because yours is a debit card. Idk but thanks for the heads up. If they charge the extra I'll know why.

Now just waiting for an interview date. Have u heard anything from the embassy?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.