Khswaby14

Letter of Interview Date Jamaica

103 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

No. LOL! I just scheduled the interview and this is what it said: =-O

"You have successfully registered on this website and paid the K Visa application fee. Here are the details of your transaction.

Please attend your Consular interview at the date and time assigned to you in your appointment letter. You must print this instruction page and bring it with you, along with the appointment letter, to the Consular interview.

For additional information on the Immigration Visa process and required documents, please refer to your appointment letter or visit the Consular Section Website at http://kingston.usembassy.gov/immigrant_visas.html

Timeline

Well I guess everyone can watch and learn. Either I effed up or it will be ok.... my belly hurts now :-(

LOL sorry I'm not laughing at your pain just this crazy system!! Dear Lord. I'm thinking that you pick your interview date like you did 12-12-14 and they... the embassy.... gets that info and sends a letter verifying it. I bet your ok. Why would the system be set up to let you do that if your not supposed to?? That wouldn't make any sense. of course sense when refering to this whole visa process is an oxymoron!

Timeline

Fingers crossed, prayers prayers prayers, throwing salt, Hail Mary's, anything and everything to get this to go through....!

Timeline

Fingers crossed, prayers prayers prayers, throwing salt, Hail Mary's, anything and everything to get this to go through....!

Knock on wood!! I'll say prayers for us tonight!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Prayers up for us! Thanks

this can be confusing I dint schedule appointment I just sign up for dhl we didn't pay online we paid the day of the interview the embassy send us an appointment letter his interview was on 11/14/2014 send by embassy good luck remember no cell phones no body spray no perfume allowed if u bring any of those u gonna have to leave outside with a friend or the people thast across the street they will charge you one hundred JD blessings to you both Edited by kween71

Timeline

this can be confusing I dint schedule appointment I just sign up for dhl we didn't pay online we paid the day of the interview the embassy send us an appointment letter his interview was on 11/14/2014 send by embassy good luck remember no cell phones no body spray no perfume allowed if u bring any of those u gonna have to leave outside with a friend or the people thast across the street they will charge you one hundred JD blessings to you both

When did u receive notification of ur interview date? How far in advance? Was it by email?

Thanks for the advice!

Edited by LionessDeon

Timeline

Does the embassy send packet 3 by mail or email? Do you wait until you receive packet 3 before filling out ds 160? Thanks for any info you can provide.

Timeline

Does the embassy send packet 3 by mail or email? Do you wait until you receive packet 3 before filling out ds 160? Thanks for any info you can provide.

The embassy sent us packet 3 by email. He had the DS 160 ready to go just had not submitted it because we were having trouble getting his pic to upload. We were planning in sending it in without receiving packet 3. It just so happened we got packet 3 on 11-14-14. Sent DS160 on 11/18/14.

Edited by LionessDeon

Timeline

I registered online and was about to select a date and time and I realized it said do not continue if no appointment latter. That was after I paid though. So just have to wait on packet 4.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.