TBoneTX

The Umbrella Rantolution

3,005 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Actually a turkey doesn't need basting at all. But I like doing it, I also bast mine with wine and melted butter that is why it turns the colour it did. Makes an awesome gravy too!

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

Actually a turkey doesn't need basting at all. But I like doing it, I also bast mine with wine and melted butter that is why it turns the colour it did. Makes an awesome gravy too!

that turkey's color looks good. Resembles a Chinese Soy sauce chicken :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

I've seen these.....what are the bags made of? And does the turkey brown in the bag?

It turns a little brown but not as brown as you guys posted pictures of yours. I'm the only one who eats the skin and I don't like it brown, so I guess it is personal preference.

I have no idea what the bag is made of, maybe some silicone mix?

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

ah......coffee......

I tried it a few years back. The turkey kinda flattened out.......

You need a V shaped rack

Really auto correct? I write V and you make it Vehicle?

Edited by NLR

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

We put it in a bag. It is very moist when it comes out and no basting required.

I had never done that before but a friend says she does that. She says it cuts down on the cooking time but I think that's just a difference of an unstuffed bird vs stuffed.

Finally got my kid's headphones last night after work. That's her Santa present. Teal beats. Hopefully she likes them. She does a lot of driving with her dad to his girlfriend's house every other weekend plus her plane trips to see me so they'll see some use.

Emissions testing places are ###### closed today. Argh.

Going home to sleep and play video games. Unlike most gamers I am pretty good socially but I didn't play as much as I do now until my 20s. Hubs I would say is naturally introverted and was never forced (or allowed) to be outside his comfort zone growing up. My mom put me in 4-H so I had to figure it out. :) but I've met some wonderful people gaming (yes in real life) who are the same person you met online; they have lots of friends of all types and are not social misfits. I wish that stereotype didn't exist but it does and people like Jada's ex don't help matters.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Timeline

It turns a little brown but not as brown as you guys posted pictures of yours. I'm the only one who eats the skin and I don't like it brown, so I guess it is personal preference.

I have no idea what the bag is made of, maybe some silicone mix?

You need a V shaped rack

Really auto correct? I write V and you make it Vehicle?

hm....I'm definitely gonna try these.......just to have a little variety of an ordinary turkey.

I bought a turkey fryer and only used it once. Not crazy about fried turkey.

Oven bags you can find in any grocery store or walmart or target with the cling wrap and aluminum foil.

Timeline

Oven bags you can find in any grocery store or walmart or target with the cling wrap and aluminum foil.

I read amazon reviews. The bags double as a bones bag :)

Speaking of bags....where's Stretch......

(just kidding lol, me love Stretch long time.....)

Ah, I know where Stretch is....Hillbilly musta taken her Black Friday shopping.

Just like Tark took Mrs Tark to Macy's, and Saks, and other fine stores.....

Morning! Waking up still feeling sick. No Black Friday shopping outside, going do my shopping online.

2nd round of Thanksgiving dinner at Friend's house later on.

Done with K1, AOS and ROC

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Toofies - no fair being sick on Black Friday !

other errata - i find I'm out of black dirt and wanna set up another 'manure for dirt' exchange.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

I read amazon reviews. The bags double as a bones bag :)

Speaking of bags....where's Stretch......

(just kidding lol, me love Stretch long time.....)

Ah, I know where Stretch is....Hillbilly musta taken her Black Friday shopping.

Just like Tark took Mrs Tark to Macy's, and Saks, and other fine stores.....

No shopping, Lucas and I went back to sleep, its been a rough few days. He would only sleep 1/2 hour at a time.

Edited by Ontarkie
Spoiler

Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Filed 03/08/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

Timeline

Poor little Lucas Bob.......

Was he able to have some thanksgiving food?

Morning! Waking up still feeling sick. No Black Friday shopping outside, going do my shopping online.

2nd round of Thanksgiving dinner at Friend's house later on.

Morning sickness lol

Timeline

Nope he did not want anything but nursing.

Spoiler

Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Filed 03/08/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

Timeline

Nope he did not want anything but nursing.

Poor baby :(

(Not you.......I mean Lucas)

Toofies - no fair being sick on Black Friday !

other errata - i find I'm out of black dirt and wanna set up another 'manure for dirt' exchange.

I need a couple of truck loads of topsoil in the spring. Wanna get rid of my thatch field and plant a pumpkin field