TBoneTX

The Umbrella Rantolution

3,005 posts in this topic

Pork Schniztels!

Done with K1, AOS and ROC

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

My family knew they wanted America, so they waited for Americans to come along and married them. All about the greencards baby.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

lol .. Nola's Dane is working hard at 2 jobs, can't be him, otherwise Nola will have deported him :D

Man is so wishy washy, very unattractively to woman.

Surprised that many responded kindly to the posts...

A big whack to head will suffice for a wake up call.

I like men who know what they want and go after it. Always have.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

jonas wanted me...so he went after me.

but i don't think he knows what he wants in life, so it's hard for him to take steps to go after it.

i agonized over that a lot when we were first 'dating'. now, i am at the point where i think, it's ok, we will figure it out together.

Flying to Seattle on 6 May 2014!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

Mmmm......pickled lampreys....yum yum....

My family knew they wanted America, so they waited for Americans to come along and married them. All about the greencards baby.

I knew all along that was your master plan.....

I want a new Yukon (XL) (Denali). And a 65 inch curved TV (just saw one at BJ's). And, um.....a new ATV for the fleet.....

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

Went to Costco, half the people in there were fooks.

Went to BJ's, half the people in there were fooks.

They enjoy leaving their carts in the middle of the aisles while they stand on the side of it to block the rest of the aisle.....it's difficult for people not to be rude and grab their carts and fling it with all their might down the aisle and threaten to beat the living kupa outta them....

Obama says there are 5 million that'll benefit from his exec order. I put the estimate at 5 million fooks, just in Brooklyn.

Edited by SAT

Went to Costco, half the people in there were fooks.

Went to BJ's, half the people in there were fooks.

They enjoy leaving their carts in the middle of the aisles while they stand on the side of it to block the rest of the aisle.....it's difficult for people not to be rude and grab their carts and fling it with all their might down the aisle and threaten to beat the living kupa outta them....

Obama says there are 5 million that'll benefit from his exec order. I put the estimate at 5 million fooks, just in Brooklyn.

And you are friends with at least half of the illegal fooks in NY. :rofl:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

illegal fooks is oxymoron,

one word means the other, always.

:D

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

darnell ur inbox is full

nola, u don't want him

ok - so reread yer profile. click a button once there.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

I have no Fook friends. Tiff has 2. Both pretty women.

uh huh.. women who left their kids back home to be illegal in NY. Nice mothers. :)