The Nature Boy

The manliest way to carve a pumpkin

61 posts in this topic

Thank you I could not find it. It's a weekly thing in here. Gun owners are nuts fools etc. Teddy knows better

LOL he jsut showed you one.. Go to the eye doctor

LOL You are 100% wrong and despite the verbatim post from last week which proved you 100% correct you are still wrong

Reminds me of something... Oh yes marriage.

Maybe G and d can step in and declare a winner, like in the other thread and we can put an end to this

Somethings round here never change. You constantly being wrong is one of them. I will give you credit for consistency though. And I know you gotta take up for your boy Dave as well, it's all good you wanna clean up his mess.

dog+poop+scoop.jpg

Somethings round here never change. You constantly being wrong is one of them. I will give you credit for consistency though. And I know you gotta take up for your boy Dave as well, it's all good you wanna clean up his mess.

Gegel is rubbing off on you.. No facts so just throw a picture at it. It's not that your wrong, it's that you are so admit about being wrong. Dude. Ok here is another.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/450885-sorry-gun-nuts-hitler-actually-relaxed-most-gun-laws/?p=6472551

History 101 for the gun nut population. There's no charge for this lesson. You're welcome! smile.png

No one here ever calls the President nasty names

See how much sense that makes. As much as yours does.

Gegel is rubbing off on you.. No facts so just throw a picture at it. It's not that your wrong, it's that you are so admit about being wrong. Dude. Ok here is another.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/450885-sorry-gun-nuts-hitler-actually-relaxed-most-gun-laws/?p=6472551

History 101 for the gun nut population. There's no charge for this lesson. You're welcome! smile.png

Sorry to disappoint you NB, but there is nothing in that link that equates to what you and Dave have claimed below. It's no wonder all you get from Gegel is pictures, trying to reason with you or Dave is like teaching a fish how to run the 100 meter dash.

That may be YOU take on guns, and if so I commend your intelligent stance on the subject. But if you've been around CEHST for more than two or three gun threads, you'll see that some here think that s8mply owning a gun is cause to be institutionalized.

I am not going to search, but there are lots of threads in which all gun owners are called mentally ill, nuts etc.

You posted about 25 mins early today. There must be a hot new gal in the office

I'll wait, when you find something that equates to what you and Dave have claimed, please feel free to post it. :rofl:

Sorry to disappoint you NB, but there is nothing in that link that equates to what you and Dave have claimed below. It's no wonder all you get from Gegel is pictures, trying to reason with you or Dave is like teaching a fish how to run the 100 meter dash.

I'll wait, when you find something that equates to what you and Dave have claimed, please feel free to post it. :rofl:

river_of_denial.jpg

Edited by The Nature Boy

Perhaps it's a matter of semantics, or understanding a definition. In case you were not aware, "nuts" is an adjective for "insane" or "crazy". Therefore, a "gun nut" is a person who is crazy about guns or insane about guns. Insane people tend to be institutionalized (if proven guilty of said charge).

Sorry, Gun Nuts:

is what MBD was posting from a blog. Now while it can be argued that in this ONE case, MBD did not call anyone a nut, he is quoting a source in such a way as to indicate that he support the blog, and he believes the allegations therein.

Hail Ming recently called several pictures of groups of kids posing with guns perverts. In another post, he said posing with guns for a pic is demented. But I reckon you might be misunderstanding what those fellas mean when they say those things about gun owners.

Perhaps it's a matter of semantics, or understanding a definition. In case you were not aware, "nuts" is an adjective for "insane" or "crazy". Therefore, a "gun nut" is a person who is crazy about guns or insane about guns. Insane people tend to be institutionalized (if proven guilty of said charge).

is what MBD was posting from a blog. Now while it can be argued that in this ONE case, MBD did not call anyone a nut, he is quoting a source in such a way as to indicate that he support the blog, and he believes the allegations therein.

Hail Ming recently called several pictures of groups of kids posing with guns perverts. In another post, he said posing with guns for a pic is demented. But I reckon you might be misunderstanding what those fellas mean when they say those things about gun owners.

I think what we are dealing with is he has no problem with someone calling gun owners perverts, nuts, insane etc, so it does not count to him.

Like Moon Bat crazy idiot liberals is cool to us but might offend some.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

52240df7e691b22e22883a7a_736.jpg

zomg it's jimmy carter!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

I can also vouch that certain posters in this forum have made the claim that gun owners are not mentally fit, their logic being that anyone who wants or owns a gun is paranoid and therefore mental.

The truth has never been the friend of the leftanistas. It's fine, we are use to it They think they are right, and if that makes them happy so be it. Teddy B is not stupid, so it makes me think he he is just Garying us.

52240df7e691b22e22883a7a_736.jpg

I wonder if maybe I really had a strong dislike for Carter because he is black also

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

A day late for Halloween but you can use it next year

OK - just for the record ----

The 2nd Manliest Way

is to

USE A CHAINSAW !!!

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

OK - just for the record ----

The 2nd Manliest Way

is to

USE A CHAINSAW !!!

That may be 1st

I can also vouch that certain posters in this forum have made the claim that gun owners are not mentally fit, their logic being that anyone who wants or owns a gun is paranoid and therefore mental.

I'm sure you can produce these posts that claim ALL gun owners are not mentally fit or should be institutionalized. To my knowledge that claim has never been made here.

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

I believe the "nuts" in gun nuts refers to someone who is excessively or over enthusiastically interested in something. In this case that something being guns.

The use is no different than health nuts, sports nuts etc.

If the assertion is that some here said anyone owning a gun should be institutionalized, we probably need more to go on than the term "gun nuts".

QCjgyJZ.jpg