The Nature Boy

The manliest way to carve a pumpkin

61 posts in this topic

That's simply not true Dave and I challenge you to find a post where anyone here makes that claim.

I am not going to search, but there are lots of threads in which all gun owners are called mentally ill, nuts etc.

You posted about 25 mins early today. There must be a hot new gal in the office

I am not going to search, but there are lots of threads in which all gun owners are called mentally ill, nuts etc.

Not true.

I just hired a new secretary last week, her attributes are amazing!

That's simply not true Dave and I challenge you to find a post where anyone here makes that claim.

Ahhh, but it IS true, and anyone who has been around CEHST more than a few days knows it. Heck, just last week... http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/520366-how-gun-control-made-england-the-most-violent-country-in-europe/page-3#entry7312571

Ahhh, but it IS true, and anyone who has been around CEHST more than a few days knows it. Heck, just last week... http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/520366-how-gun-control-made-england-the-most-violent-country-in-europe/page-3#entry7312571

Try again Dave. A tongue in cheek comment does not suffice. There is no one here that has made a post calling all gun owners mentally ill or what you have claimed.

But if you've been around CEHST for more than two or three gun threads, you'll see that some here think that s8mply owning a gun is cause to be institutionalized.

It's simply not true. You should stick with what is actually written rather than going off the reservation for dramatic affects.

Edited by Teddy B

Try again Dave. A tongue in cheek comment does not suffice. There is no one here that has made a post calling all gun owners mentally ill or what you have claimed.

It's simply not true.

Oh, but it IS true. Not saying you are aware of it, but I am, and at least one other is. I don't have time to do your homework for ya, you'll just have to trust me on this one. MBD himself has said several times that folks who own guns are nuts, nutjobs, etc. But he's not the only one.

Oh, but it IS true. Not saying you are aware of it, but I am, and at least one other is. I don't have time to do your homework for ya, you'll just have to trust me on this one. MBD himself has said several times that folks who own guns are nuts, nutjobs, etc. But he's not the only one.

My homework? I'm not the one making claims I cannot back up. There is no work required on my end.

My homework? I'm not the one making claims I cannot back up. There is no work required on my end.

And no work required on my end either. Whether or not you believe what I say does not negate the truth of what I say.

And no work required on my end either. Whether or not you believe what I say does not negate the truth of what I say.

If you don't care about your credibility, you're right, no work is required on your end.

Making unsubstantiated claims is not something I'd want to be associated with.

If you don't care about your credibility, you're right, no work is required on your end.

Making unsubstantiated claims is not something I'd want to be associated with.

I have MORE than enough credibility, where it counts. But on VJ? That's highly laughable. This is just a bunch of disgruntled people complaining to each other about things they can not do anything about. This is simply a distraction from my daily grind.

Also, I KNOW you're smart enough to know I am right, even if you are trying to act like you don't. But relax, I did not have you in mind when I wrote it.

I have MORE than enough credibility, where it counts. But on VJ? That's highly laughable. This is just a bunch of disgruntled people complaining to each other about things they can not do anything about. This is simply a distraction from my daily grind.

Also, I KNOW you're smart enough to know I am right, even if you are trying to act like you don't. But relax, I did not have you in mind when I wrote it.

That's fine, I'll just lump your posts in with posters like Unclebeer and Pinocchio Liberal, no one takes anything they say seriously.

The claim you made is 100% false. There is nothing you can do to make me believe otherwise other than posting the link to the post where those words were written.

It's really easy to admit you were wrong or exaggerated your claim. If anything, I'll respect you more for it.

That's fine, I'll just lump your posts in with posters like Unclebeer and Pinocchio Liberal, no one takes anything they say seriously.

The claim you made is 100% false. There is nothing you can do to make me believe otherwise other than posting the link to the post where those words were written.

It's really easy to admit you were wrong or exaggerated your claim. If anything, I'll respect you more for it.

Do what you will. I would admit to you I was wrong, if I were. But to do so would be a lie, and I don't want to lie to you.

Thank you I could not find it. It's a weekly thing in here. Gun owners are nuts fools etc. Teddy knows better

It's simply not true. You should stick with what is actually written rather than going off the reservation for dramatic affects.

LOL he jsut showed you one.. Go to the eye doctor

Do what you will. I would admit to you I was wrong, if I were. But to do so would be a lie, and I don't want to lie to you.

LOL You are 100% wrong and despite the verbatim post from last week which proved you 100% correct you are still wrong

Reminds me of something... Oh yes marriage.

Maybe G and d can step in and declare a winner, like in the other thread and we can put an end to this

Good one, Gegel.

article-2079468-0F47F2C000000578-565_634