tuja

need HELP cant really go for the cr1 now

25 posts in this topic

Once you on the system with an expired i130 before, slim to none you would pass the interview.

N400

12/06/2014: Package filed

12/31/2014: Fingerprinted

02/06/2015: In-Line for Interview

04/15/2015: Passed Interview

05/05/2015: Oath letter was sent

05/22/2015: Oath Ceremony

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Oman
Timeline

Is it possible for her to visit you for Christmas, if you cannot come here? You said her mother is ill, but maybe another family member can care for the mother so that she can take some time off of work and travel to you.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

5 previous declined visa applications may not help.

Who has 5 previous declined Visas applications?

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

The US embassy don't care about your spouse condition or how you feel. My brother was denied a visiting visa to come to US to donate Kidney to a brother. I guess you should file I130 OR try your luck.

Check OP's name history to find his contents

Edited by Merrytooth

Done with K1, AOS and ROC

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

I think you posted on his previous threads. 2 tourist, 2 student and one immigrant.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

I think you posted on his previous threads. 2 tourist, 2 student and one immigrant.

Sorry Boiler my bad. I claim sickness and weakness of the mind . :oops::bonk:

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline

hmm thanks for the advice but that is the 1st time she will attempt such in the past 4years.i feel for her too.i am not ok too but just being a man

I would like to ask you Tuja. What will be different in your application that you didn't have before? I mean this isn't your first time so you must be pretty versed by now? No way your wife's condition will get you a Visa. You have a denied Immigration visa on the books. That there killed your visiting chances.

You have to look at it like a CO You tried previously 2 Visitor Visa denied. You tried previously 2 student visas and a denied CR1. So you have already demonstrated that you won't to get to the US y any means necessary. Can you understand that. You were denied for a reason.

Didn't really get what you said about asking the forum and "its on the money they mentioned on the letter"?

You and your wife need to get a lawyer or she needs to get her senator or congressman involved to find out why you were denied. What have she done thus far to investigate that? has she sent in a FOIA form to request that from USCIS?

There's much you could be doing.

ROC I-751

N-400

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Of course you never really know, but the OP gave some clues in his prior thread.

Now it s obviously harder for the OP as English is not his first language, what I find more intriguing in this sort of case, and there are many, is that the USC seems absent.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.