RomanianBeauty

A reality tv series on k-1 visa on tlc (90 day fiance)

455 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

you're welcome, peoples

LOL!! That picture reminds me of the cookie monster's eyes. They are very similar.

cookie-monster_design.png

NATURALIZATION -WOOOHOO

Final paperwork sent to lawyer - 14-Dec-2015

GC-Date: Resident Since 02/13/2013

Sent: N-400 Sent 12/21/2015
NOA: 12/24/2015

Biometrics: 01/20/2016
In Line: 01/25/2016
Int Ltr: 01/28/2016
Interview: 03/08/2016
Oath: 04/14/2016
Field Office: Buffalo NY

I am a US Citizen!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Ok so I noticed that I had a PM on VJ yesterday. It was from the 90 day fiance casting folk. I didn't mind the duplicate emails so much really, I mean they're just doing their job. So I replied and told the same story that I told the first contact person, which is that I didn't think we were a good fit for the show because we're too normal and boring. And older (I'm 47, Elena's 41), which also doesn't sell to an American tv audience. And I'm just an average looking guy at best. Not a winning combination. I also mentioned that we were more suited for a documentary rather than reality tv, which are two very different animals. Finally I noted that all of their couples to-date had formidable issues at best and were absolute trainwrecks at worst. We simply aren't in that ballpark.

Both of the women who sent me email were kind and friendly, no issues there. They were pleasant to talk to and conducted themselves professionally. That said, they certainly didn't deny that they were seeking drama...lol! And of course I got the usual "don't call us, we'll call you" business, which I expected. And I'm fine with that.

Anyway, FYI. Humor is a good way to start your morning. lol

9/8/14 - I129F petition sent to the USCIS lockbox via USPS
9/11/14 - Petition received @ USCIS lockbox
9/11/14 - NOA1 Email and text message received
9/15/14 - NOA1 Official notice date
9/18/14 - NOA1 hard copy received
12/9/14 - "Updated" likely because of website repairs, like many of us received
4/20/15 - NOA2 text and email (221 days)

4/29/15 - Sent to the NVC (9 days)

5/8/15 - Arrived at the NVC (9 days)

5/13/15 - Left the NVC (5 days)

5/15/15 - Electronic version arrived at the embassy (2 days)

5/20/15 - Paper copy arrived at the embassy (7 days)

6/4/15 - Status changed to AP (which meant that we could schedule the interview)

6/16/15 - Medical

6/17/15 - K1 APPROVED!!!!

6/30/15 - Passport and sealed envelope delivered via courier

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

It looks like Mohamed and Dani are back together again and living in a new place. She says she has a job now.

of course they're back together.. he went around, figured out that he can't do anything without Dani as far as immigration goes and got back with her.

event.png

of course they're back together.. he went around, figured out that he can't do anything without Dani as far as immigration goes and got back with her.

:lol::lol::lol: how much you want to bet the marriage is still unconsummated and he sleeps in another room. How the heck does she even get new places? Most apartments here check your credit, criminal and rental history.

K1 from the Philippines
Arrival : 2011-09-08
Married : 2011-10-15
AOS
Date Card Received : 2012-07-13
EAD
Date Card Received : 2012-02-04

Sent ROC : 4-1-2014
Noa1 : 4-2-2014
Bio Complete : 4-18-2014
Approved : 6-24-2014

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

What makes you think they were ever really together?

I've always thought he was only with her for a green card, so working off of that assumption, it wouldn't make sense for him to leave before receiving it. Especially with everything they've been through since he arrived.

I wouldn't even be surprised if he stayed with her for a year or two after receiving the green card just so he can get a little better established, get more familiar with how things work here, maybe stash a little cash before splitting.

This train wreck was entertaining at first, but it's really just so sad. For both of them. That last episode was almost painful to watch. All of the drama he stirs up on social media just shows that he's really enjoying the spotlight and probably hoping to gain something from it while she's probably pretty hurt by it all.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

:lol::lol::lol: how much you want to bet the marriage is still unconsummated and he sleeps in another room. How the heck does she even get new places? Most apartments here check your credit, criminal and rental history.

You do have to wonder how she gets new places. Yesterday, the Norwalk court ruled in favor of their last landlord that each defendant, Dani, Mohamed and Corey, owe $842.12 plus interest and $130 reimbursement of costs. At first, I thought that maybe Dani had been paid by TLC for the show, but, no one showed up in court, and the fines/rent remain unpaid. Mohamed's demand for Dani to be fiscally responsible have fallen on deaf ears. She claims that her money problems are because of Chris Welch, the man she was in a 20 year relationship with. It's all his fault. I doubt that.

Something I notice on FB is that Dani is the only one who speaks about she and Mohamed still being married and living together. Mohamed won't touch that subject with a ten foot pole lol. He never addresses her or acknowledges her responses. In fact, he repeatedly accredits his fans for keeping him sane and happy, not his wife.

I predict that after the show, a lot of them will fall away due to lack of interest when they're not on TV any more. Some may fall off after they see next week's show that's portraying him as a villain. And, some are very uncomfortable with him remaining with Dani. I like Mohamed, but, I've never spoken with him because I deeply dislike Dani and I would have to let him know. My son Mazin used to chat with him, but, FB keeps locking him out of his account for no reason and taking down his posts, so, he's left the site. Screw FB. Had to add that.

Edited by marriedimorocco

Wow. I actually try to separate what I see on this show, from what the real people are. As far as I'm usually concerned, they're all actors playing a part. But the entire Dani and Mo situation, seems to be getting so much real life feedback, that I think it didn't take a lot of staging or editing the production side. They really likely are just as they are coming off on the show. I know I've been to Daya's FB page, and the person reflected on her fb page does not appear to be anywhere close to the character in the show.

You do have to wonder how she gets new places. Yesterday, the Norwalk court ruled in favor of their last landlord that each defendant, Dani, Mohamed and Corey, owe $842.12 plus interest and $130 reimbursement of costs. At first, I thought that maybe Dani had been paid by TLC for the show, but, no one showed up in court, and the fines/rent remain unpaid. Mohamed's demand for Dani to be fiscally responsible have fallen on deaf ears. She claims that her money problems are because of Chris Welch, the man she was in a 20 year relationship with. It's all his fault. I doubt that.

Something I notice on FB is that Dani is the only one who speaks about she and Mohamed still being married and living together. Mohamed won't touch that subject with a ten foot pole lol. He never addresses her or acknowledges her responses. In fact, he repeatedly accredits his fans for keeping him sane and happy, not his wife.

I predict that after the show, a lot of them will fall away due to lack of interest when they're not on TV any more. Some may fall off after they see next week's show that's portraying him as a villain. And, some are very uncomfortable with him remaining with Dani. I like Mohamed, but, I've never spoken with him because I deeply dislike Dani and I would have to let him know. My son Mazin used to chat with him, but, FB keeps locking him out of his account for no reason and taking down his posts, so, he's left the site. Screw FB. Had to add that.

K1 from the Philippines
AOS
EAD

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Timeline

Wow. I actually try to separate what I see on this show, from what the real people are. As far as I'm usually concerned, they're all actors playing a part. But the entire Dani and Mo situation, seems to be getting so much real life feedback, that I think it didn't take a lot of staging or editing the production side. They really likely are just as they are coming off on the show. I know I've been to Daya's FB page, and the person reflected on her fb page does not appear to be anywhere close to the character in the show.

Yeah, Dani is a real piece of work. At the same time she's on FB declaring that she has a job, pays her bills and isn't the person she appears to be on the show, she's also running out on her last landlord and in currently in court for reneging on her rent, as court records show she's done for the last 4 years and beyond (in addition to charges for theft, fraud and other offenses going back to the 1990s).

She's also whining about women making passes at her husband. Well, if she wasn't such a loser, other women may not believe they have a shot, not to mention that he basks in the attention they give him, chats up several of them and says NOTHING to defend Dani or indicate that they are a real couple in love. The show definitely got that right!

Edited by marriedimorocco

Yeah, Dani is a real piece of work. At the same time she's on FB declaring that she has a job, pays her bills and isn't the person she appears to be on the show, she's also running out on her last landlord and in currently in court for reneging on her rent, as court records show she's done for the last 4 years and beyond (in addition to charges for theft, fraud and other offenses going back to the 1990s).

She's also whining about women making passes at her husband. Well, if she wasn't such a loser, other women may not believe they have a shot, not to mention that he basks in the attention they give him, chats up several of them and says NOTHING to defend Dani or indicate that they are a real couple in love. The show definitely got that right!

Well the show actually tried to make him look honorable when they sicced those bar skanks on him and he turned them down. That was probably the worst scripted and acted part in the entire series.

K1 from the Philippines
AOS
EAD

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Timeline

Well the show actually tried to make him look honorable when they sicced those bar skanks on him and he turned them down. That was probably the worst scripted and acted part in the entire series.

It looks like they're going to shoot him down on the last episode this weekend when, soon after the wedding, he's running out the door shouting at her that he can go anywhere and do what he wants any time he wants to, leaving her crying and whining, as usual. After all, she married him so he could help her take care of her kids . . . Meh

It looks like they're going to shoot him down on the last episode this weekend when, soon after the wedding, he's running out the door shouting at her that he can go anywhere and do what he wants any time he wants to, leaving her crying and whining, as usual. After all, she married him so he could help her take care of her kids . . . Meh

LOL just like some real life K-1's. Maybe they got the entire idea for this show from the family changes section :lol:

K1 from the Philippines
AOS
EAD

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Interesting episode tonight. Kinda wild that Brett's mom didn't show for the wedding, but you could see that coming. What little they showed of Dani/Mo was only of Dani blubbering and whining/crying, which was rather annoying. Fortunately there was little focus on that "journey" this episode. But yeah, I agree that they portrayed Mo as a bit of a villan. Justin turned out alright too, as did his family. I still don't like the sister in law, but who knows, maybe she's ok. And hell even Jason managed to not screw things up too badly, though he's still a bit of a dweeb for my tastes. Funny how his brother was still basically in high doubt regarding Cassia's intentions. lol

Anyway. Did anyone else notice that the background music often drowned out the voices of whomever happened to be speaking? At first I thought it was my television but after playing around with some settings I realized it wasn't. That too was annoying. TLC dropped the ball on that one for sure.

Interesting that they are having a reunion show next weekend to see where all of the couples are. I couldn't tell from first blush if it includes the season 1 folk or if it's only season 2. I guess we'll see. But Dani and Mo were sitting next to each other at least. Hah, what a laugh. And the hostess actually asked whether or not any of the beneficiaries had done the deed for the purpose of getting a green card. Wha-? Like anyone would admit to it...but they gotta try to create the drama, it is "reality" tv dontchaknow (which of course is always void of any reality!).

Eh...

Edited by adair

9/8/14 - I129F petition sent to the USCIS lockbox via USPS
9/11/14 - Petition received @ USCIS lockbox
9/11/14 - NOA1 Email and text message received
9/15/14 - NOA1 Official notice date
9/18/14 - NOA1 hard copy received
12/9/14 - "Updated" likely because of website repairs, like many of us received
4/20/15 - NOA2 text and email (221 days)

4/29/15 - Sent to the NVC (9 days)

5/8/15 - Arrived at the NVC (9 days)

5/13/15 - Left the NVC (5 days)

5/15/15 - Electronic version arrived at the embassy (2 days)

5/20/15 - Paper copy arrived at the embassy (7 days)

6/4/15 - Status changed to AP (which meant that we could schedule the interview)

6/16/15 - Medical

6/17/15 - K1 APPROVED!!!!

6/30/15 - Passport and sealed envelope delivered via courier

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Can't wait to see the reunion show next week.

K1
VSC NOA1 --- March 8, 2012
NOA2 --- October 11, 2012
Visa Approved --- December 17, 2012
POE --- December 22, 2012

AOS
AOS/EAD/AP NOA1 --- March 4, 2013
Biometrics --- April 3, 2013

EAD/AP received --- May 16, 2013

AOS Interview --- August 9, 2013

GC in production --- August 9, 2013

GC received --- August 17, 2013

N400

Approved May, 2018

Oath May, 2018

I130 - Nebraska SC

NOA1 - August 30, 2018

Case approved - August 28, 2019

NVC -

Interview -

I am the USC who brought my fiancé here on a K1,  who's now a USC and is now filing for his mother - whose case just got approved :)