2,664 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

According to USCIS processing times they are processing June filer's.

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processTimesDisplayInit.do

They were processing June applications "as of October 31, 2015". (There is a line just above where the chart starts... that shows when the actual data on the chart was last updated.)

That means on November 1, they were basically processing June applications... a 5 month wait.

So, with that in mind, assuming that things haven't gotten much worse there, 5 months from *today* would be August 7th. So, they should be processing forms submitted around August, by now.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

They were processing June applications "as of October 31, 2015". (There is a line just above where the chart starts... that shows when the actual data on the chart was last updated.)

That means on November 1, they were basically processing June applications... a 5 month wait.

So, with that in mind, assuming that things haven't gotten much worse there, 5 months from *today* would be August 7th. So, they should be processing forms submitted around August, by now.

That would be great. Our receipt date is Aug 4. No word yet. Last month some June filer's were approved. It's been quiet since then.

Filed: Timeline

I'm July 6th and still haven't heard anything...I think with the holidays they are taking a little longer. Crossing my fingers for sometime the next few weeks though!

6-16-2014: Sent I-129

6-26-2014: Received return receipt that it had arrived

6-30-2014: Received receipt form I-797C

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I'm July 6th and still haven't heard anything...I think with the holidays they are taking a little longer. Crossing my fingers for sometime the next few weeks though!

I m june18th still waiting ...lets c on the chart for this month update.

Timeline

It's taking so long. I guess I won't hear anything until March. I hope they do a real update this month.

Yes not in between like they did last month june 2.....should be june 21...lets hope for the best this week!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

My fiance and I are finishing getting everything together for our waiver. I have very little help with this one as it's a fiance visa for a criminal waiver. Everything I've seen still with researching is married couples with things other than a simple criminal charge from years ago. This is probably the most frustrating for us, to say the least. He sent me all of his things for the waiver and it should be here in the next couple of days. I'll be putting the rest together with my information regarding hardship and sending it out with the money order. I know how to organize it and I know some of the things he can show for rehabilitation, however we weren't able to get much as his crime is so old. They destroyed all records and reports 9 years ago so we have nothing to state what the actual circumstances of the crime involved. I'm hoping the fact there is nothing to show is a good sign for us, proving it has been such a large amount of time with no repeat offenses. I'm so stressed about putting this together right, simply because I haven't found anyone else with a case even similar to ours. Some happy thoughts our way would be amazing. We are taking this next step expecting it to be a long process. I basically told him if we get any updates this year, I would be pleasantly surprised. Hoping we won't have to appeal or anything, but I know how difficult this all can be. Any simple advice or help for our specific information would be awesome!

We were refused for criminal history with a K-1 Visa... That is the only thing. They did not specify which crime, as there was one from 1999 and one from 2001. By the time they get to our case, the 15 year mark should have been hit, meaning that is something they will look into as well. I'm hoping this will help tremendously as there is very little information we can provide other than statements about the crime and proof of fines paid.

This journey isn't easy...we went over many hurdles along the way... We are together now, 4 years going strong... It's never impossible, it is a matter of having the strength and love to conquer all things along the way! 

(K-1 Process)(I 601 Waiver Process)(AOS, EAD & AP)

June 13th 2015- Filed 1-129f

June 19th 2015- NOA1 Received!

July 21st 2015- NOA2 Received!

August 10th 2015- NVC Received!

August 17th 2015- Case # Received over phone!

August 21st 2015- Embassy in Sydney Received!

August 27th 2015- Packet 3 Received!

August 29th 2015- Police Fingerprinting Done!

September 1st 2015- Packet 4 Received!

September 15th 2015- Interview in Sydney!

September 18th 2015- Medical in Brisbane!

September 23rd 2015- Letter from Medical Received!

October 17th 2015- CEAC changed to refused 

October 17th - November 10th 2015- emails and phone calls placed to embassy to inquire on our case

November 12th 2015- Email from embassy confirming refusal with news that we qualify for a waiver!

November 18th 2015- Received package from embassy on our denial and waiver information

March 7th 2016- I-601 Waiver overnighted to lockbox

March 8th 2016- I-601 Waiver delivered to lockbox and received (According to Website)

March 12th 2016- I-601 Waiver received (Text and email message verifying)

November 2016- Sent inquiry on I-601 (Was told it was still in line, contact in 60 days if no decision made)

January 31st 2017- Called NCSC to talk to tier 2 officer. Was informed it was with an officer and a decision should be made in 15 days

February 9th 2017- USCIS updated our case to approved! (February 8th was the date listed) 

February 12th 2017- Received updated instructions

February 13th 2017- Received official approval letter in the mail/ Booked medical in Brisbane. 

February 20th 2017- Medical in Brisbane

February 27th 2017- Picked up Medical Packet

February 28th 2017- Second interview and immediate approval! 

March 6th, 2017- K-1 Visa Issued

March 16th 2017- He arrives home : POE LAX 

May 27th 2017- We are finally married! 

June 13th 2017- AOS, EAD and AP go out in the mail

June 19th 2017- NOA 1 for AOS, EAD and AP 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

My fiance and I are finishing getting everything together for our waiver. I have very little help with this one as it's a fiance visa for a criminal waiver. Everything I've seen still with researching is married couples with things other than a simple criminal charge from years ago. This is probably the most frustrating for us, to say the least. He sent me all of his things for the waiver and it should be here in the next couple of days. I'll be putting the rest together with my information regarding hardship and sending it out with the money order. I know how to organize it and I know some of the things he can show for rehabilitation, however we weren't able to get much as his crime is so old. They destroyed all records and reports 9 years ago so we have nothing to state what the actual circumstances of the crime involved. I'm hoping the fact there is nothing to show is a good sign for us, proving it has been such a large amount of time with no repeat offenses. I'm so stressed about putting this together right, simply because I haven't found anyone else with a case even similar to ours. Some happy thoughts our way would be amazing. We are taking this next step expecting it to be a long process. I basically told him if we get any updates this year, I would be pleasantly surprised. Hoping we won't have to appeal or anything, but I know how difficult this all can be. Any simple advice or help for our specific information would be awesome!

We were refused for criminal history with a K-1 Visa... That is the only thing. They did not specify which crime, as there was one from 1999 and one from 2001. By the time they get to our case, the 15 year mark should have been hit, meaning that is something they will look into as well. I'm hoping this will help tremendously as there is very little information we can provide other than statements about the crime and proof of fines paid.

We are a K1 that filed a criminal offense waiver in August 2015. We are still waiting to hear from NSC. They currently have the slowest processing time for waivers right now. I don't expect to hear anything much before March. His interview was 12/19/14. :cry:

Its been a very difficult and long process. My fiance has a 10 year old charge that our lawyer said isn't even a crime in the USA. He paid a $10 fine. No jail time. No court appearance. No records past the one sentence on his police record that even indicates the charge should be expunged because it is expired and no longer a crime in JA either. Very frustrating.

If it helps any our lawyer said waivers for K1 are processed the same as CR1s and we should not worry about not being married yet.

http://www.visajourney.com/content/records

I found this after we filed our waiver. In case you haven't already seen it. It may be helpful. I wish yo the best and a speedy approval!

Timeline

They updated their processing times! As of November 30 they are processing July 3! :joy:

Very nice now i can call them nd ask about my waiver...hopefully they had answers now or i can file the report!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Panama
Timeline

rfes?

Does anyone know the timeframe NCS is taking to answer rfes?

Jan 24, 17 Visa Issued/printed
Jan 17, 17. Second Interview at US Embassy
MTR Granted and Terminated: Oct. 31, 2016.
MTR filed: Sep, 2016

I-601

May, 2016 Denied on base that I need to file form I-212 instead.

October 5, 2015, we received your Form I-601.

NVC Processing I-130

June 2, 2015 Interview at US embassy in Panama, visa was not issue have to file I-601.

May 12, 2015 US embassy receives visa petition and sent instructions

May 4, 2015, NVC Completed pre-processing of visa petition.

April 24, 2015, NVC received case.

I-130

November 24, 2014, case sent to the Department of State for visa processing.

11/19/2014 approved Form I-130.

04/24/2014 received Form I-130

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Panama
Timeline

What does it really mean? I am confused with this processing time charts. So does it mean they processed applications from July 3 on November or that they are processing it on December? so since we are in January does that mean they should be processing August's applications?

sorry but I am so very confused and frustrated at how long uscis are taking to process this applications.

They updated their processing times! As of November 30 they are processing July 3! :joy:

Jan 24, 17 Visa Issued/printed
Jan 17, 17. Second Interview at US Embassy
MTR Granted and Terminated: Oct. 31, 2016.
MTR filed: Sep, 2016

I-601

May, 2016 Denied on base that I need to file form I-212 instead.

October 5, 2015, we received your Form I-601.

NVC Processing I-130

June 2, 2015 Interview at US embassy in Panama, visa was not issue have to file I-601.

May 12, 2015 US embassy receives visa petition and sent instructions

May 4, 2015, NVC Completed pre-processing of visa petition.

April 24, 2015, NVC received case.

I-130

November 24, 2014, case sent to the Department of State for visa processing.

11/19/2014 approved Form I-130.

04/24/2014 received Form I-130

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.