2,664 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

That's so exciting! Congratulations!! Hopefully the rest of the process goes real quick and you are reunited with your spouse very soon!!! Say a little prayer for us.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I'd like to inform you all that I got my I-601 and my I-212 approved today. I still can't believe it. :joy:

-embassy interview: September 23, 2014

-Waiver sent: February 27, 2015

-received at NSC: March 4, 2015

-waiver approved: September 22, 2015

I will most likely have to do another interview at the embassy but at this point I don't care. The hardest part is over and I'm so unbelievably happy. I wish you all who are waiting a lot of luck and patience.

Congratulations!

I'd like to inform you all that I got my I-601 and my I-212 approved today. I still can't believe it. :joy:

-embassy interview: September 23, 2014

-Waiver sent: February 27, 2015

-received at NSC: March 4, 2015

-waiver approved: September 22, 2015

I will most likely have to do another interview at the embassy but at this point I don't care. The hardest part is over and I'm so unbelievably happy. I wish you all who are waiting a lot of luck and patience.

Many Congrats. I am also Feb.

Did yours just approved by itself or did u do any congressman inquiry, expedite ?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Many Congrats. I am also Feb.

Did yours just approved by itself or did u do any congressman inquiry, expedite ?

Thanks! We didn't do anything. We definitely wanted to write to our congressman but our lawyer advised us to wait. I'm hoping all of you get quick responses.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Any May or June approvals for 601, 212 Waivers yet?

I-129F K-1 Fiance Visa Process, I-212/601 Waivers

November 2013 - Met online: Match.com
December 6 - 8, 2013 - Met in person for the first time in Mexico.
February 2014 - Filed for K1/K2 Visa
April 2014 - K1 Visa Approved
March 19, 2015 - Attended interview in Juarez. fiancée denied. Allowed to file for I-212 and 601 waivers
June 25, 2015 - 212 and 601 Waivers received at Phoenix lockbox and forwarded to Nebraska Service Center.
December 21, 2015 - Waivers Approved
December 28, 2015 - Instruction letter received. Request for passports and new medical.
February 1-3, 2016 - Trip to Juarez for new medical and submit passports to consulate.
February 5, 2016 - Medical documents and passports received at consulate.

February 12, 2016 - Passports with K1 Visa picked up from DHL in Tijuana.
February 22, 2016 - Entry into California through Otay Mesa POE without daughter who decided to stay in MX.
April 30, 2016 - Married!!!!

AOS, EAD, AP Process

June 1, 2016 - Mailed adjustment of status packet.
June 15, 2016 - NOA1 Received I-485, I-131, I-765
July 8, 2016 - Biometrics Appointment
July 25, 2016 I-485, I-131, I-765 Cases appeared on USCIS Website.

August 29, 2016 - EAD/AP Card received via USPS Priority Mail.

November 21, 2016 - Received text that Interview has been Scheduled for 12/21/16

December 21, 2016 - Interview in San Francisco

December 29, 2016 - AOS Approved, 

I-751 ROC -Process

December 6, 2018 - I-751 Received Phoenix, AZ Lockbox

January 28, 2018 - File receipt and extension letter received.

August, 2020 file transferred to be adjudicated with N-400

July 6,2021 Combo Interview Scheduled in San Francisco

August 3, 2021 ROC/ Naturalization Interview

August 6, 2021 ROC Approved

N-400 Naturalization Process

June 14, 2020 - N-400 filed

July 6, 2021 Received Notice of Combo Interview Scheduled in San Francisco, CA

August 3, 2021 Combination ROC/Naturalization Interview

August 6, 2021 Naturalization Approved

August 24, 2021 Oath Ceremony and Naturalization Certificate Issued

Yes there have been a few may 4ths even a may 12th. Approved sametime frame as some march so mo clue on where they are. All over the place. I am may 4th. Two with almost identical reciept numbers to mines with only the end number diff was approved last week n week before. They where recieve dates may 4 and may 12. Another may 4 got RFE

There is a iphone program call casetracker from uscis. U can put in ur case num to chk ur status. Have processing times, immigration news n a search engine. U put a case number and it will pull up that case n cases around it. Tells u the stat. If approved. Denied. Rfe or case recieved

Timeline

Thanks. I just checked and saw that 3 cases directly after ours were approved. How is that so? So if 1 year passes since the interview what happens? Does the beneficiary have to go through the interview again? If so, is it the same type of interview as the first? Would it be with the same officer? This is so stressful.

It does not seem like they are in any particular order. I have seen some after mines approve then jump back to ones before mines. I am nor sure about the interview but i believe after a year yes. I think its only to male sure everythimg is the same blile u are still married to whomever or still engaged. That ur still have the aame circumstance as before and that nowbur 601 is approved tnat everything else is still in good order. Shouldnt be anything to worry about. Goodluck i am also may 4. Let me knw when u r approved.

Timeline

I guess it's all depending on who has whose case. We could have both been received on May 4th but to different officers. One is slow and the other is quick. It's just the luck of the draw I guess. Let me know if you too get approved. Good luck!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.