The Nature Boy

20 Year Old Executed by Police, Allegedly for Wearing Headphones, Unable to Hear Orders

98 posts in this topic

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/20-year-executed

Another white male gunned down in the prime of his life . When will being white and young stop being a crime

Dillon Taylor, 20 years old, was executed by the Salt Lake City Police around 7pm, Monday night for failing to comply with officers orders. The young man was reportedly wearing headphones and likely couldn’t hear the officers.

dillon

Taylor, his brother, and cousin were at 7-Eleven in South Salt Lake City when cops began searching the area for a suspect who was allegedly waving a gun in the general vicinity.

When the three young men exited the convenience store they were surrounded by officers and ordered to show their hands. Two of the men stopped and complied, Dillon Taylor, listening to music, seemingly did not hear the officers and kept walking until he was savagely gunned down by at least one officer.

Three officers are reportedly on paid vacations, but it is still unclear how many officers fired at Taylor or how many times he was shot before his death.

“They were obviously upset their friend had been shot and kept screaming for him to wake up, and he never did. He died in the parking lot, they were saying he did not have a gun, and they were very upset because of that.” a witness told KSL.

Jerrail Taylor (brother) and Adam Thayne were both taken into custody and questioned through out the night. Both young men maintain he was unarmed and simply went to pull up his pants when shots were fired. Both men were released and no arrests were made.

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/20-year-executed-slc-police-allegedly-wearing-headphones-unable-hear-orders/#OIaQ15X6qiJcLh3y.99

There needs to be a protest or something.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

There needs to be a protest or something.

I need some new winter clothes. Time for a good white boy looting at Bob's Stores!

I need some new winter clothes. Time for a good white boy looting at Bob's Stores!

would that not just be the most gosh darned thing. White folks looting

If the kids were black, they all would have been shot.

Thank you Marvin

they want desperately for this to be a black versus white and white versus black conflict.

it is not that, though.

it is this.

800px-Prise_de_la_Bastille.jpg

Yes that it is .

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

At the risk of vilifying the person in this case.. 20 years old, two felony convictions, and threatened to shoot a witness to one of his previous robberies... He wrote this on his facebook:

"I feel my time is coming soon, my nightmares are telling me. im gonna have warrants out for my arrest soon. ALL my family has turned and snitched on me. ill die before I go do a lot of time in a cell, I feel like god cant even save me on this one ... this time coming its me and the demons im fighting."

I'll wait before jumping to any conclusions on this one...

Edited by OnMyWayID

I don't believe it.. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it. -Ford Prefect

Done with K1, AOS and ROC

Filed: Timeline

At the risk of vilifying the person in this case.. 20 years old, two felony convictions, and threatened to shoot a witness to one of his previous robberies... He wrote this on his facebook:

"I feel my time is coming soon, my nightmares are telling me. im gonna have warrants out for my arrest soon. ALL my family has turned and snitched on me. ill die before I go do a lot of time in a cell, I feel like god cant even save me on this one ... this time coming its me and the demons im fighting."

I'll wait before jumping to any conclusions on this one...

But the Police State and all. That's NB's schtick here as of late. He's feverishly searching the internetz for anything that supports his police state paranoia. Can't you play along just a little? Coming in with friggin' facts and shite? He doesn't do facts. Why do you do this to him?