Texasav8r

If You Have Been Transferred...Please Post Here (K-1)

2,233 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

I want my approval!!!!!!! Tomorrow is our fifth month how much longer???!!!!

you and I have shared a bitching session or two haha ... i still feel your frustration! hoping for your approval this week. mine came at 5 months and 5 days. it looks like they are starting to pick up again!! good luck :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Just a glitch in the system. Many of us got that fluke last week I believe it was. Your papers are still in California I'm sure.

Thank u so much for your help...really i appreciated it....i hope this....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Our 5 month mark is next week. I know I've been a little testy on here and I'm sorry. This is just a hard process. And I feel like we've been punished every step of the way minus the transfer. And that isn't looking up right now. Which is unfair of me to feel. I just want the approval so we can move on to the next phase & gain some control back (scheduling interview, finally knowing when D day will be, being able to get my visa & buy my plane ticket to Russia for the interview, etc)

04/23/2014- Mailed I-129F petition

04/24/2014- Arrived at Dallas lockbox

04/29/2014- Personal Check cashed, electronic NOA1: routed to Texas Service Center

05/01/2014- Received NOA1 hardcopy, Alien Registration # changed

08/08/2014- Text & email saying we were transferred to another center (from TSC to CSC)

09/22/2014- Received electronic NOA2 dated 9/19/2014

12/16/2014- Medical Exam

12/17/2014- Interview: APPROVED

01/17/2015- POE-Houston

03/07/2015- Got married!

03/26/2015- Mailed off Adjustment of Status, Employment Authorization Document & Advanced Parole

04/06/2015- Personal Check cashed, electronic NOA1 for all three

04/13/2015- Received NOA1 hardcopies for all three dated 4/3/2015
04/18/2015- Received NOA for biometrics appointment dated 4/10/2015

04/28/2015- Biometrics appointment in Houston

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Thank u so much for your help...really i appreciated it....i hope this....

i just got this email again ..means i do not know ....what is going here... so today Uscis sent to me 2 emails.....

it was on 9/16 at 11.25 pm

On September 16, 2014, we transferred your I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E), to your local USCIS Office for further processing. The new office has jurisdiction over your case and will send you a decision as soon as processing is complete or you will be notified if further information or action is needed. If you move, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address.

and this was on 9/16 at 9.30 am

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: SRCxxxxxxx

Application Type: I129F , PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Your Case Status: Initial Review

On September 16, 2014, we transferred this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E) to another office for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case. We sent you a notice of this transfer. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at1-800-375-5283.

So today i got 2 emails from them????

Edited by briggittemarg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

I want my approval!!!!!!! Tomorrow is our fifth month how much longer???!!!!

I know i feel you on this!! Everyday my heart jumps when i hear a ding on my phone hoping and praying my approval is next. I hope you hear something this week then I will have continued hope mine will be next!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I just want to cry. There can't be that many of us left. Anyone have an idea of who's still waiting? I just don't get why. Our case hasn't been touched since the fake transfer notice.

04/23/2014- Mailed I-129F petition

04/24/2014- Arrived at Dallas lockbox

04/29/2014- Personal Check cashed, electronic NOA1: routed to Texas Service Center

05/01/2014- Received NOA1 hardcopy, Alien Registration # changed

08/08/2014- Text & email saying we were transferred to another center (from TSC to CSC)

09/22/2014- Received electronic NOA2 dated 9/19/2014

12/16/2014- Medical Exam

12/17/2014- Interview: APPROVED

01/17/2015- POE-Houston

03/07/2015- Got married!

03/26/2015- Mailed off Adjustment of Status, Employment Authorization Document & Advanced Parole

04/06/2015- Personal Check cashed, electronic NOA1 for all three

04/13/2015- Received NOA1 hardcopies for all three dated 4/3/2015
04/18/2015- Received NOA for biometrics appointment dated 4/10/2015

04/28/2015- Biometrics appointment in Houston

I just want to cry. There can't be that many of us left. Anyone have an idea of who's still waiting? I just don't get why. Our case hasn't been touched since the fake transfer notice.

Still not NOA2 or RFE here.

Best regards.

event.png

Nov/28/2017 -- Mailed I- 751 ROC to USCIS Vermont Service Center via USPS.

Nov/30/2017 -- Package was delivered in USCIS Vermont Service Center via USPS.                                                                       

Dec/04/2017 --  Fee check cash out.  

Dec/07/2017 --  NOA 1 with December 01/2017 as the date.

Dec/23/2017 --  Biometrics letter dated December 15/2017 and appointment scheduled 01/02/2018 at 10 am. 

Jan/02/2018 --  Biometrics appointment at 10 am.      

Aug/11/2018 --  NOA 18 months extension letter dated Aug/06/2018   from Vermont Service Center.    

Feb/25/2018 -- Case received at local office (USCIS tracker- no letter not e-mail) 

Feb/27/2018 -- Case received at local office (USCIS tracker- no letter not e-mail) 

Jan/30/2019 -- Case Approved. New card is being produced (DHS- USCIS website & USCIS tracker)     

Feb/04/2019 --  Received  letter with Approval notice 1-797 (notice date Jan 30/2019).

Feb/05/2019 -- Green card in hand! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.