3,164 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
24 minutes ago, Lala123 said:

Its been almost a month since my PD got current on Chart B but i didn't got Welcome Letter yet. My PD is Oct 2014.

I think if your Priority date current in the last month August ( i.e September visa bulletin), so it means it will be current on 1st September instead of the date of visa bulletin out. I heard on this forum after getting priority date current (which is 1st September) it takes at least 3 to 4 weeks i.e around end of this month. Hope it will help. Thanks

Edited by Aquarius1

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Chart B moved 7months out of 12 in the previous fiscal year and it has already moved 6 weeks in this new fiscal year, which indicates that it might move more than 7months in this new fiscal year by God's grace.. 2015 filers should be warming up now and I pray everything goes well🙏🙏

Timeline
50 minutes ago, juskelzz said:

hey guys haven't post in this in a while. My PD was March 2014. Did my interview on Monday September 16 and I receive my Visa yesterday (Thursday) less and a week. I hope all who will be doing interviews soon are successful as well. 

Wow congratulations!!!  Your visa journey took 5.6years.. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, juskelzz said:

hey guys haven't post in this in a while. My PD was March 2014. Did my interview on Monday September 16 and I receive my Visa yesterday (Thursday) less and a week. I hope all who will be doing interviews soon are successful as well. 

what questions were you asked at the interview? 

Timeline
7 hours ago, juskelzz said:

Congratulations.. May you have a bright and prosperous future..!!

Timeline
On 9/21/2019 at 2:04 AM, Aeyzee said:

Congratulations.. May you have a bright and prosperous future..!!

Any other who is getting visa for 2014 PD?

Edited by Aquarius1

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

California Approval Time has now gone to 64.5 months with Receipt date of June 09, 2014 as of today which is what it was on June 2019. 3 months later it is still at the same place. It moves a month and then retrogrades back to a month every month for the last 3 months now. It seems no measure(s) is being taken to speed up the process. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.