3,164 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 hours ago, onlytoshare said:

sure, I am a girl. If there is anything I can help with. I paid the fees last thursday.

Oh I'm sorry , I didn't know you're a girl ..smiles!!

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I have a question regarding about house hold member i864a do I need to submit it or not ?

My joint sponsor filled form i864 and but couldn't fill i864a because he told me his wife doesn't work but he file tax jointly  with her so do I need to submit i864a or not?

Thanks very much for your time.

Edited by Aquarius1

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 1/9/2020 at 10:01 AM, Rizwan ullah said:

Yes u can start ur nvc work now..!

After long time I see you here.

You told me one person you know him from karachi and his PD October, 2014 did he got DQ ?

I have question regarding i864a :

my joint sponsor did not submit i864a because he told me his wife doesn't work but he file tax jointly so do I need to submit i864a or not ?

Can you ask someone please ? Thanks

Edited by Aquarius1

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline
3 hours ago, Aquarius1 said:

I have a question regarding about house hold member i864a do I need to submit it or not ?

My joint sponsor filled form i864 and but couldn't fill i864a because he told me his wife doesn't work but he file tax jointly  with her so do I need to submit i864a or not?

Thanks very much for your time.

I-864A is not required. I-864 is good enough. I-864A is only required if you also want the partner or wife of joint sponsor (who submitted I-864) to contribute. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.