ayla_42

JUNE 2014 filers - TEXAS SERVICE CENTER

2,046 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

I have not been here last few weeks as I had my baby dec 25th! Healthy baby girl beautiful in fact I wish I knew how to post picture it would cheer everyone up! Unfortunately, I have been out of touch with this process. I need to get on it so her father can come join our family n meet his firstborn.

I got case # stating the Nvc has fwd to embassy n they will contact fiancée but how??? By phone??

How does he get interview date?? Should I mail him anything now?

I pray all of June has their noa2 by now but I haven't had chance if check the thread... I will now. Ps any answers greatly appreciated xxoo

I am not able to help you with your questions but I wanted to say congratulations to you and your fiance. Glad everything went well for both you and the baby :)

My congresman had retired and no.one had been assigned to replace him yet. No where to write. No where to go. Feel like a Kenny Loggins song.

Hey there,

We are in the same congressional district. Congressman Wolf retired and Congresswoman Barbara Comstock was supposed take office from January 3rd. I do not see her contact info. I would try to call Wolf's Herndon office and see how you can get in touch with the new congresswoman. http://wolf.house.gov/contact/offices. Best of luck!!!

I have not been here last few weeks as I had my baby dec 25th! Healthy baby girl beautiful in fact I wish I knew how to post picture it would cheer everyone up! Unfortunately, I have been out of touch with this process. I need to get on it so her father can come join our family n meet his firstborn.

I got case # stating the Nvc has fwd to embassy n they will contact fiancée but how??? By phone??

I pray all of June has their noa2 by now but I haven't had chance if check the thread... I will now. Ps any answers greatly appreciated xxoo

Congrats on the baby :) Here is a link to post NOA 2-June filers thread http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/528070-noa2-approval-thread-june-2014-tsc-filers/page-13#entry7410973. Since each embassy deals with the process differently please get in touch with another Gambian who has this process behind to guide you stepwise thru the procedures.

Hey there,

We are in the same congressional district. Congressman Wolf retired and Congresswoman Barbara Comstock was supposed take office from January 3rd. I do not see her contact info. I would try to call Wolf's Herndon office and see how you can get in touch with the new congresswoman. http://wolf.house.gov/contact/offices. Best of luck!!!

Thanks. I will try today. I was at a lost at the end of the year. Will give an update if i get anywhere.

Hahaha, offtopic but I always feel bad for kids born on Christmas.

I have a friend who was born on December 25th and she always got screwed out of presents because people would just buy one gift and write Happy Birthday/Merry Christmas on it. It still bothers her to this day and she's like 30 now. :rofl:

Poor kid.

And congrats. :)

I emailed my congresswoman (thank you emcia81) and a her service assistant replied stating that as soon as their computers are up and running in their office, they will make it a priority to help me find out what's going on. I pray it's not rhetoric. Hoping more approvals were received today. And congrats on.the Christmas baby bundle of joy and sleepless nights. , :-) God's blessings! :-)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

I spoke to a tier 2 officer today regarding my RFE, and said that the statement of intent to marry from my fiancé that I sent IS the original and WAS with my papers. I asked if they could check again. After waiting for 103 minutes on hold, they told me that if that's how I want to respond to the RFE to state that when I return the request. FML

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I feel you!! Did you try infopass appointment? There is no point in calling The USCIS go to https://infopass.uscis.gov//and hopefully by speaking with the immigration officer you will get a better picture of what is going on with your case.

I have not tried that yet. I'll make one tomorrow for my fiancé. It's so hard dealing with this all from Canada. Thanks for the info, fingers crossed we can get some useful information!

8/10/2015 - Married

9/15/2015 - Mailed AOS packages

9/16/2015 - USPS Tracking confirms delivery

I emailed my congresswoman (thank you emcia81) and a her service assistant replied stating that as soon as their computers are up and running in their office, they will make it a priority to help me find out what's going on. I pray it's not rhetoric. Hoping more approvals were received today. And congrats on.the Christmas baby bundle of joy and sleepless nights. , :-) God's blessings! :-)

That's awesome :) I hope you will hear the good stuff soon :)

I have not tried that yet. I'll make one tomorrow for my fiancé. It's so hard dealing with this all from Canada. Thanks for the info, fingers crossed we can get some useful information!

I bet it is not easy. If I wouldn't push my fiance a little bit we would probably be still waiting. I hope it will work for you guys :) Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.