ayla_42

JUNE 2014 filers - TEXAS SERVICE CENTER

2,046 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline

After nearly 14 months Bell has her interview 7 am. That's 7 pm cdt tonight here in Houston. She should be done by 10 pm. This is going to be a really long day today. LOL.

Hope it's a breeze - congrats on finally getting to this point. Wishing you both nothing but the best!

I-751

NOA8/11/17

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Bell got eaten alive in her interview. That lady in booth 5 in Bangkok is a from hell. She got a 221-g though so I can live to fight another day. Get more paper.

Timeline

My Orawan got the same woman in booth 5 today. Very unfriendly and clearly on a power trip. We received a 221(g) today for more relationship info as well even though very little of the interview surrounded proving our relationship. I could understand the request for more relationship info if the ### in booth 5 had asked numerous questions regarding our relationship and Orawan had no reply, but that wasn't the case. Stupid...

Timeline

Yeah that woman loves to trip people up and then she impales them. Bell kept answering her question and she kept telling bell she was wrong. Bell was right, but finally said well I guess we'll do something different, and then the woman doubled back and said but you siad this..... The woman went back and found out bell was correct, but that didn't seem to faze her at all. In fact, it just pissed her off more that she didn't have her s**t together. Thailand has holiday until Sunday so getting an officer that will tell me exactly ####### they want is impossible. Even then, getting someone is going to be a "visajourney". This evidence of relationship is such a subjective thing with them. There are no clear cut guidelines. Now we play the game of send stuff until they get enough. Who knows what that means? Good thing she doesn't have to come back for another interview with the witch of Bangkok.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.