252 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi sanchez...what service center was your application been transferred? Are you on premium?

No premium. Just filed like everyone else. No idea why it got approved so fast. Was routed to CSC which have been moving very quickly for the past few months.

Hello my husband and I will be filing our application hopefully this month. Just a couple of questions. Has anyone got someone to do an affidavit for them? We do not have joint accounts or joint property.

Also I need to sign the 325a form. I thought it needed to be the original copy with my signature but is it ok to print, sign and scan it to my husband for him to use? Can anyone let me know if they have done this?

Best of luck to everyone!

I miss my hubby dearly!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Our file was mailed June 13 and the first notification was June 20th. A wee bit nervous about the fact that I am on the west coast but it was still sent to the Texas Center. Petions appear to be processing quicker there than in the past, fingers crossed.

Best wishes one a speedy process for all.

Edited by Rob L

The content available on a site dedicated to bringing folks to America should not be promoting racial discord, euro-supremacy, discrimination based on religion , exclusion of groups from immigration based on where they were born, disenfranchisement of voters rights based on how they might vote.

horsey-change.jpg?w=336&h=265

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Our file was mailed June 13 and the first notification was June 20th. A wee bit nervous about the fact that I am on the west coast but it was still sent to the Texas Center. Petions appear to be processing quicker there than in the past, fingers crossed.

Best wishes one a speedy process for all.

Good luck all June filers.. I think you guys will start seeing Good news within 5 months...

Please come and join our friendly I-130 filers Immigration Visa Facebook group.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/297983330378608/

My Visa journey

Service center : National service center.

Consulate : Mumbai, India.

07-14-2013: Marriage

08-12-2013: I-130 PD

11-04-2013: I-129F PD

02-21-2014: NOA2 for I-130( I-129F closed)

03-11-2014: NVC received case

03-19-2014: NVC sent case back to USCIS

04-07-2014: USCIS got the case

sent case back to NVC again :P

4/11/2014: NVC case number assigned.

4/21/2014: AOS and IV fees Paid.

4/24/2014: DS-260 submitted.

5/01/2014: AOS packet scanned

5/01/2014: IV packet scanned

5/21/2014: case completed. Woooowwww

6/26/2014: Medical Day

7/13/2014: Biometrics day

07/14/2014: Interview date ( First Anniversary) (L)(L)(L)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Good luck all June filers.. I think you guys will start seeing Good news within 5 months...

That would be INCREDIBLE!!!!

I am the beneficiary

11/15/2011 - Married

USCIS Journey
06/20/14 - Mailed I-130 package to Pheonix via usps
06/23/14 - Delivered (usps tracking)
06/26/14 - email NOA1 received (case transferred to Nebraska Service Center)
07/03/14 - received hard copy NOA1
01/02/15 - NOA2 (text and email notice) - approved in 6months 1week
01/10/15 - Received hard copy NOA2
01/12/15 - Case shipped to NVC

NVC Journey
01/16/15 - NVC received case
02/18/15 - Case number & IIN assigned
02/20/15 - Submit DS-261
02/25/15 - Paid AOS bill
03/27/15 - Paid IV bill
04/07/15 - Complete and submit DS-260
05/14/15 - Mailed AOS and IV package
05/18/15 - AOS and IV package delivered
05/21/15 - Scan Date!!!!
06/24/15 - Case Complete email received
08/27/15 - Interview Letter received via email (letter dated 08/26/2015)

Consulate
09/01/15 - Medical Completed
09/16/2015 - Interview (APPROVED) :dancing::dancing::dancing:
09/18/2015 - ISSUED (CEAC status) :dancing: :joy: :dancing:
09/23/2015 - Visa in hand :dancing: :joy: :dancing:
12/05/2015 - POE (NY-JFK)!!!!!!

12/28/2015 - GC in hand

12/30/2015 - SSC in hand

Greetings,

I’m new on this group, I've filled I-130s for my wife and kid last week, and today I received text & email with receipt # email states that file has been transferred to Nebraska for further processing :) What’s a timeframe for I – 130 to get approved and move for NVC processing?

Regards

Overnight Mail N-400 Application to USCIS Phoenix, Arizona Lockbox on 11/26/13

Delivered-Received Signature: 11/27/2013

USCIS Acceptance Confirmation Email: 12/04/2013

My Online Status: On December 10, 2013, we mailed you an appointment notice to have your fingerprints taken.

Biometric Letter Received on 12/13

Biometric Due Date 12/23

Walked in FP on 12/18

Received Yellow Letter on 01/27/2014

In-Line Text Received on 01/29/2014

Scheduled for Interview on 02/04/2014

Interview Letter Received on 02/10/2014

Interview Date 03/11/2014 (A file was missing) rescheduled on May 5th 2014

May 5th 2014- Under Supervisor Review

N-400 is Approved stated by Tier 2 Officer over the ph on June 06 2014

Received Text & Email Notification scheduled for "Oath Ceremony" on May 10 2014

Oath of Allegiance-Registered for Vote & Applied for P.P June 24 2014

American Passport Received on 07/03/2014

Timeline

Got approved at CSC in 16 days! Amazing!!

Now on to NVC stage!

Congrats Marvelous..best wishes on your next leg..

The content available on a site dedicated to bringing folks to America should not be promoting racial discord, euro-supremacy, discrimination based on religion , exclusion of groups from immigration based on where they were born, disenfranchisement of voters rights based on how they might vote.

Timeline

Greetings,

I’m new on this group, I've filled I-130s for my wife and kid last week, and today I received text & email with receipt # email states that file has been transferred to Nebraska for further processing :) What’s a timeframe for I – 130 to get approved and move for NVC processing?

Regards

You can view stats and filter by Country, Visa type , Service Center Etc. here

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/irstats.php?history=90

Over the last 90 days the NOA 1 to NOA 2 has taken 158 days

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

Hi everyone,

I mailed the packet June 17 from Spain (where both my spouse and I live) and received my NOA1 email on June 29-- routed to CSC which seems to be the case for couples who live abroad.

Now the waiting game begins. Good luck to everyone! I hope it moves quickly for us all.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Mailed my packet on June 28th finally guys! Shows delivered on June 30th but still no update, and I forgot to add email notifications so hoping to get this done soon. Crossing fingers all us June filers get approvals very quickly! Wishing us all the best through this journey!

Edited by Faizanzeba143

Timeline

Mailed my packet on June 28th finally guys! Shows delivered on June 30th but still no update, and I forgot to add email notifications so hoping to get this done soon. Crossing fingers all us June filers get approvals very quickly! Wishing us all the best through this journey!

You can sign up for updates online on the USCIS website here: https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/selectusertype.jsp

Timeline

Just checked my case status and our case has been approved!! CSC is working so quickly, unbelievable!

Thinking of you all who are still waiting and wishing you the best! It looks like all centers are moving quicker than this time last year so hopefully it won't be long.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.