252 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hello everyone! Finally received the approval today.

Congrats...

Marriage : March 11, 2013

USCIS

I-130 Sent : June 20,2014

I-130 NOA1 : June 23, 2014

I-130 Approved : December 3, 2014

Processing Estimates/Stats : Your I-130 was approved in 163 days from your NOA1 date.

NVC
NVC Received : December 15, 2014
Case Number Assigned : January 20, 2015

Received DS-261 / AOS Invoice : January 21, 2015
Paid AOS Bill : January 22, 2015
AOS Package Scanned : March 12,2015
Received IV Invoice : January 30, 2015

Paid IV Bill : February 4, 2015

IV Package Scanned : March 12, 2015

Submitted DS-260 : February 5, 2015

Case Complete : April 08, 2015

Interview Scheduled: June 03, 2015 (confirmed by phone call)

Received P4 email: June 09, 2015
Interview Date : July 27, 2015
Interview Result: APPROVED !!!!!!

Visa Received: August 03, 2015

POE:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Uganda
Timeline

:dancing: Finally after almost 8 months at TSC my I-130 has been approved! I got the email earlier today! Best wishes to other June filers.

Congrats!

Congrats!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

My case was received by NVC on December 19th, but still no case #. Anyone know, how many days exactly it takes from NVC received to case # generating?

Edited by Yaya2014

12/08/2014 TSC approved I-130.

12/12/2014 TSC shipped case to NVC.

12/19/2014 NVC received.

01/26/2015 Case # assigned and completed DS-261.

01/30/2015 Received AOS invoice and paid.

02/02/2015 Mailed AOS + IV packets

02/10/2015 Scan date for AOS + IV packets

03/23/2015 Received a checklist for AOS

03/27/2015 Mailed checklist response

03/30/2015 Checklist scan date

04/22/2015 Case completed at NVC

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I missed this earlier, congratulations my friend.

The content available on a site dedicated to bringing folks to America should not be promoting racial discord, euro-supremacy, discrimination based on religion , exclusion of groups from immigration based on where they were born, disenfranchisement of voters rights based on how they might vote.

horsey-change.jpg?w=336&h=265

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

I missed this earlier, congratulations my friend.

Thank you!!!

I was checking my case status today and i see that after 10 days USCIS still have not shipped our approval to NVC. I noticed most cases get shipped within a week. I am wondering to whats going on.....

Timeline

Thank you!!!

I was checking my case status today and i see that after 10 days USCIS still have not shipped our approval to NVC. I noticed most cases get shipped within a week. I am wondering to whats going on.....

I am sorry my friend, I wish things would move faster for all of us.

The content available on a site dedicated to bringing folks to America should not be promoting racial discord, euro-supremacy, discrimination based on religion , exclusion of groups from immigration based on where they were born, disenfranchisement of voters rights based on how they might vote.

Timeline

I am sorry my friend, I wish things would move faster for all of us.

Thank you a lot for providing your input! I contacted our senator like you suggested and got the approval within a week. Also, last week I received update that the petition got forwarded to NVC. Do you know when should I start calling NVC to find out if they received our petition? Or do I get notified automatically?

Timeline

Thank you a lot for providing your input! I contacted our senator like you suggested and got the approval within a week. Also, last week I received update that the petition got forwarded to NVC. Do you know when should I start calling NVC to find out if they received our petition? Or do I get notified automatically?

I got up very early and called today. I continued to receive the all customer service representatives are busy message. On the 10th try I was able to get a message other than all operators are busy. I was eventually routed to a CSR. She provided me a case number and invoice number. She said nothing had "been sent out yet" and that I should expect to wait a week to see the invoice go to a payable status. She said that I would be receiving email notification "soon". This is the start of the 8th week at the NVC.

Timeline

Do you guys know if our I-130 petition has been approved and NVC already received who do I file a change of address with since I will be moving by the end of the month? Is it USCIS or do I need to contact NVC and let them know.

Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Timeline

Hello everyone,

I am finalizing the AOS and IV packages before sending them to NVC and I had a question regarding form i-864EZ. My spouse, the beneficiary, and I filed our 2014 taxes jointly. I made enough on just my W-2 to be her sponsor. My question is should I include a copy of her W-2 as well even though I am not including her share of income on line #19 of the I-864EZ form? The reason I ask is because line # 19 does not match our AGI on our tax forms (because of her income). Anyone with a similar situation?

Thank you guys!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.