GandD

International Pro's and Ex-Cons - FTW

1,893 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Actually, it was aimed at a few people. A "group of women." There are only about 5 women that post in the forum. When they are gone you guys complain it is a sausage fest. So what do you want?

For pointing this out, I am just getting teased.

I don't like the "angry comment" thing. I could have done it to you in the 20s and 50s thread, but I didn't think you would like that.

It shouldn't be aimed at women as the vast majority of people that are on the angry kick are males, not that it should has anything to due with gender.

Ok, I'll stop, point taken.

Actually, it was aimed at a few people. A "group of women." There are only about 5 women that post in the forum. When they are gone you guys complain it is a sausage fest. So what do you want?

I don't like the "angry comment" thing. I could have done it to you in the 20s and 50s thread, but I didn't think you would like that.

Any teasing on my part is meant to be good natured.

Timeline

Oh, not to fight, but what was my angry comment in the 20's 50's thread?

Oh, not to fight, but what was my angry comment in the 20's 50's thread?

The last comment you made :)

But, I think, that anger is okay sometimes. I do agree that some people only post outrage posts, and that is bad, but I think starting a trend of pointing it out would only backfire.

I already see you have gained a disciple ;) I worry it will gain more followers and turn into a thing where it's like "I don't like this comment, so I post "angry comment.""

And then people will just fight about who is angry or not, and that is not fun :)

EDIT: I would like to add that I see that one "outrage poster" doesn't like you and has decided for that reason you must be a SHE. See?

Edited by Harpa Timsah

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

Timeline

The last comment you made :)

But, I think, that anger is okay sometimes. I do agree that some people only post outrage posts, and that is bad, but I think starting a trend of pointing it out would only backfire.

I already see you have gained a disciple ;) I worry it will gain more followers and turn into a thing where it's like "I don't like this comment, so I post "angry comment.""

And then people will just fight about who is angry or not, and that is not fun :)

EDIT: I would like to add that I see that one "outrage poster" doesn't like you and has decided for that reason you must be a SHE. See?

It wasn't done out of anger, just wanted to point out a clear double standard. It stuck out to me as I didn't see it as "business as usual" In fact, I was really really surprised they would act they way they did.

You're prob right Harpa. The amount of pissed off people are about politics which really have minimal effect on them is a little disheartening but I suppose you can't change the world.

At least he didn't call me a Canadian :content:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

anyone gots any pie news?

which pies you bake recently - or have eaten - with what types o stuff and maybe even [as a last resort] - what pies have you seen recently [but did not eat] ????

I'll start - I saw this amazing rhubarb pie stall at the farmer's market this weekend - rhubarb grown and pies cooked by two sweet little 'ol ladies - they were hawking their wares and pies were flying off the shelf. I tried a sample and got fussed at by Mrs. Darnell for eating something that would make me fat...

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

I know you didn't mean to be mean G. I also understand the thinking behind it. :) I just think it goes on too long or becomes a "thing" it will create more harm than good.

RE: PIES: I make an all butter crust pie sometimes, with fresh fruities. But, not often.

AOS for my husband

ROC:

Timeline

D doesn't eat pies and i rarely do, both before and after the addition of D to G. BUT, I did once try a slice of Rhubarb pie at Moonlight BBQ after dining on some delicious Mutton and Burgoo. It was pretty good. I don't know that its as good as peach cobbler with ice cream but still good.

Timeline

Side note, we've got some guys in from Mexico today that have set up shop. There was a fire at a sister plant in Mexico so they're here to use some of our facilities. Google translate is the savior of the day!

Pie, Blueberry is my fave, but I like them all. A good pumpkin pie at Thanksgiving with some whipped cream on top is da bomb! My Grandma used to make a killer Strawberry/Rhubarb pie. I almost bought a lemon meringue on my way out of the grocery store on Sat., they had a pie stand right next to the register.

Side note, we've got some guys in from Mexico today that have set up shop. There was a fire at a sister plant in Mexico so they're here to use some of our facilities. Google translate is the savior of the day!

200_s.gif

AOS for my husband

ROC:

Timeline

Yay for Pie !!! [or any type or variety] ...

I can be easily swayed by peach cobbler [or the hint of a full tray of it] plus ice cream...

i know it ain't pie - but hey !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

Dammit, now I want pie. :(

there's a lemon meringue floating around - with yer name on it....

I start mine off with some olive oil and a dry rub the night before and let them marinate over night. In the morning I take them out and brush a good helping of bbq sauce on them and let them sit until cooking time. I don't have the time to smoke them properly, so I usually put the ribs in a deep pan, cover with tin foil and do a pre-cook in the oven @ 325 for about 1 1/2 hours, the meat is just starting to shrink back from the bone. Then onto the grill for about 15mins a side for the char. Continuously slapping the meat with sauce. (Damn that sounds perverted) :devil:

Cheerios is part of a healthy, well balanced diet.

Reported.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015