GandD

International Pro's and Ex-Cons - FTW

1,893 posts in this topic

I miss everyone. :cry: I am too busy to have a wee in anyone's breakfast choice these days.

Happy birthday, Calypso! Early June babies are the best! :D (My big day is Thursday everyone -- I like Amazon vouchers.)

I have also been in the doghouse with Mr U. :( It was his birthday last Wednesday, and a bunch of us went out on Tuesday night to the Sizzlah and then across the street for some bowling. Note: Sizzlah chosen mainly for proximity to bowling, but also because it was on Anthony Bourdain's Parts Unknown:

Anyway, I had asked Mr U if he wanted to do something on the big day itself, and he said naw, we just had a party, you do whatever you want. So I went to visit the former Mr Maven and his new young hottie at their new house in the Valley... which in retrospect was a totally tone deaf thing to do. As Mr U said, "How would you feel if I went and hung out with my ex-girlfriend on your birthday?" Damn. It was a thoughtless thing to do, but there was no malice behind it. Mr U was hurt though, and I don't blame him. :( I am happy to report I am now out of the doghouse, and Mr U is cooking me dinner for my birthday on Thursday. :D And Sunday is our third anniversary -- we're thinking about going to the Pacific Dining Car to celebrate our birthaversary (two birthdays + anniversary in an 11 day period = birthaversary).

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

I would like to see this site adapt a banned list. Keep a list of the people banned and for how long they are banned, so people know what the deal is. No need for the reasons why they were banned, but just a courtesy for other posters.

And a list of suspected sock puppets too.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

I miss everyone. :cry: I am too busy to have a wee in anyone's breakfast choice these days.

Happy birthday, Calypso! Early June babies are the best! :D (My big day is Thursday everyone -- I like Amazon vouchers.)

I have also been in the doghouse with Mr U. :( It was his birthday last Wednesday, and a bunch of us went out on Tuesday night to the Sizzlah and then across the street for some bowling. Note: Sizzlah chosen mainly for proximity to bowling, but also because it was on Anthony Bourdain's Parts Unknown:

Anyway, I had asked Mr U if he wanted to do something on the big day itself, and he said naw, we just had a party, you do whatever you want. So I went to visit the former Mr Maven and his new young hottie at their new house in the Valley... which in retrospect was a totally tone deaf thing to do. As Mr U said, "How would you feel if I went and hung out with my ex-girlfriend on your birthday?" Damn. It was a thoughtless thing to do, but there was no malice behind it. Mr U was hurt though, and I don't blame him. :( I am happy to report I am now out of the doghouse, and Mr U is cooking me dinner for my birthday on Thursday. :D And Sunday is our third anniversary -- we're thinking about going to the Pacific Dining Car to celebrate our birthaversary (two birthdays + anniversary in an 11 day period = birthaversary).

Hi Maven,

We all do stupid stuff from time to time, it sucks when it happens, he'll get over it.

We miss ya round here. (F)

Hi Harpa! :)

I just don't have the steam these days to keep up with anything in P&R. I feel out of the loop.

The only thing you're missing is that I'm a scaredy cat because I don't like military style guns and don't see any reason for them to be available to the general public. But good news, I looovvveee ketchup!!

Now I want to go to a Sizzler! Do the spoons get all mixed up? They were spreading the dipping spoons onto their other food. There's gotta be guacamole on the meatballs now, no?

Does this mean I am hungry? I always know I am overly hungry when I want McDonalds.

Edited by Harpa Timsah

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

Now I want to go to a Sizzler! Do the spoons get all mixed up? They were spreading the dipping spoons onto their other food. There's gotta be guacamole on the meatballs now, no?

Does this mean I am hungry? I always know I am overly hungry when I want McDonalds.

Last week I was craving a junky burger and found myself at Burger King, it did the trick. My usual go to is Wendy's.

Well I'll be a monkeys uncle!

I like the 99 for more of a real, non fast food burger.

Does that monkey happen to drive a cab?

The 99 is bomb! For $10 you get a huge burger with all the fixins and fries. I like the "All American", it has bacon!! Do you have a Fuddruckers near you? They're pretty good too.

I used to go to Fuddruckers and stare at the carcasses they had hanging. Were those real?

Edited by Harpa Timsah

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!