Foray666

SCAMMED!! (Thank you lawyer, good friends)

35 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thanks all for the replies. No, she's not in Hawaii yet. She hasn't gotten her visa yet. But she said she passed her medical and interview.

Anybody got a LOCAL number I can call to speak to an American person regarding her suspicious behavior ? And possibly cancel my petition?

If she doesn't have her visa and you don't want to marry her, contact USEM ASAP.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Thanks all for the replies. No, she's not in Hawaii yet. She hasn't gotten her visa yet. But she said she passed her medical and interview.

Anybody got a LOCAL number I can call to speak to an American person regarding her suspicious behavior ? And possibly cancel my petition?

you petition was approved way back at USCIS NOA2, her visa is already approved,you cannot cancel a petition.at this point Contact the USEM and speak to them about revoking the visa

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

How do you know she has not got her Passport back and flown?

Not that it really matters, not likely she is going to turn up on your door step.

There should be a sticky for the many many reports, not the whole thread, just a synopsis and a link to the thread.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline

This is from the US Embassy Manila website

To report a fraud, send an email to this address FPMManila@state.gov ASAP and explain to them in every detail as to why you think it is visa fraud.

Committing visa fraud or lying on your petition, visa application or to a Consular Officer may result in the revocation of your petition and/or a permanent ineligibility to travel, work or immigrate to the United States. If you suspect someone of fraud, we ask you to report it immediately to the U.S. Embassy in Manila. The information you provide to the Embassy will remain confidential and will only be seen by Consular Officers and other U.S. Government employees working on a persons visa case. In order to facilitate the reporting of fraud, we have created an electronic form that can be submitted directly to the U.S. Embassy in Manila. Please note that fabricating stories about visa applicants is not acceptable. We ask that you be as honest and concise in your statement as possible.

I did hope you went through with the dna testing. Because if you question her not begging you to stay.. there are some women who wont beg men to stay. And if she wants to scam you.. $200 is just barely 10000 pesos that is just a few weeks for milk and diapers and other baby supplies.

I think his obsession with colour comes soley from the fact that it is the easiest way to tell twose two babies apart in this manner.

To the OP - you realise there is no white child that is yours, yes? I am sure the first baby is the one she gave birth to - you are just not the father.

event.png

I am sorry to hear all you've gone through. Thank you for sharing your experience (as painful as it may be) so that other people can be warned and see what some of the red flags are. It's those kind of filipino women who give good filipino women a bad name. It was good you listened to your friend and from that unfolded what the real score is. I agree with the rest of the comments that you should contact US embassy. I hope that you'll be able to move on with your life and find love again.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I am sorry to hear all you've gone through. Thank you for sharing your experience (as painful as it may be) so that other people can be warned and see what some of the red flags are. It's those kind of filipino women who give good filipino women a bad name. It was good you listened to your friend and from that unfolded what the real score is. I agree with the rest of the comments that you should contact US embassy. I hope that you'll be able to move on with your life and find love again.

Thank u M/M EMB for your support.

MY friend is a Ilocos Norte woman who has resided in Hawaii for over 23 years. She speaks the truth and from the heart. She's already established in Hawaii with 3 kids, 2 jobs, house, husband, etc.

To those who speak negatively and/or do not support what I am saying:

What about my son? MY REAL SON? Like my Ilocano friend says, "If u see your baby, u know that's yours. In your heart, you can feel."

She is absolutely KOREK. Again, the first 2 trimesters weren't the problem; I even did the baby calculator thing; he looks like a (almost) dead ringer like me, yes, I know babies change throughout the first couple of months, but bottom line is, DNA test is the most accurate way to find out. And thx again to those 3 ppl who said to take a DNA test. I will. We will. Of that I have no doubt!!!

I said some pretty harsh things to her for:

Not giving me information solely when I asked for it regarding my son when I arrived my first night in PI on April 7th

Not showing me pictures during her birth, and/or her last 2 months

I was set to be in PI from March 1st to the 31st. She gave birth at 37.5 weeks, on February 26th, 2014.

MY FATHER DIED ON THE SAME DAY MY SON WAS BORN.

I TUNED OUT THE WORLD TO BE WITH MY DYING FATHER, to respect and honor him. What part of that do you idiots not understand? Death is eternal, my fiancee said: "God gave us a son in place of your dad; thus, the cycle of life continues". IT WAS JUST BAD TIMING. It is what it is. There was NOTHING I could do about it. I COULDN'T BE IN 2 PLACES AT ONCE!!!

She thought I was only there to visit PI a second time to bring him back, and him alone. She was sorely wrong. I was (and still am going through a rough stretch) with all the legal ####### my dad left behind. I'm in no mood for dry jokes, racism? (really? from the melting pot of the Pacific?) or name calling here. Either be positive and support or don't waste your time and post.

Actually u know what, forget it. I'll just unfollow this topic. F u guys who was negative. Big behind a computer screen, you wouldn't dare say those things to my face...if u know what was best to you. I can guarantee u that. I'm wasting my time and energy listening to harsh words when all I want is my son (and her HONESTY, really) to be safe in Hawaii. At this point u guys are making me really want to hate her, did she lie to me? No doubt. Was she wrong, and sorry about it? You bet.

Do I believe in giving people a second chance? ABSOLUTELY.

Nobody knows her except me. If she burns me a second time, so be it. Quite frankly, she just confessed to OUR REAL SON, being in her original province and her sister and aunty is taking care of him as we speak, and will show me PICS OF HIM TODAY, (like how terrorist do with a current newspaper with today's date) because I have all of his original pics. Yes, I'll subject the both of us to DNA testing.

Mahalo for your understanding AND SUPPORT!!!!

Filed: Other Timeline

lol what a story. I have known my husband for 4 years and still no babies yet and you guys going on 2 just after 1 meeting? something is wrong from start to end here. Move on with your life. She is a professional scammer. she will probably come to the USA and stay illegal then adjust status after marriage to an old rich US citizen. IT HAPPENS A LOT.

If you want to revenge then call USCIS right now, call the Embassy and even the POE . If you do that, it will probably hunt her forever if she ever comes here.

11/16/2013 - AOS Package sent via UPS ground shipping (I-130, I-485, I-131, I-765)
11/20/2013 (DAY01) Package delivered to Chicago and signed by CHYBA
11/26/2013 (DAY06) NOA Text messages and emails received

12/05/2013 (DAY16) Biometrics letter recieved for 12-19-2013

12/09/2013 (DAY20) Biometrics done in Buffalo (early walk in)

12/18/2013 (DAY29) I-485 status changed to testing and interview

01/06/2014 (DAY 48)- Interview notice for February 10

01/24/2014 ( DAY 66)- EAD AND AP approved

01/30/2014 ( Day 72)- EAD combo card arrived

02/10/2014 (Day 83) Interview date : APPROVED on the spot!! Passport stamped and card production ordered.

February 18 : GC received. Free until November 2016

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I'd have that paternity test done long before you bring her here.

November 14th, 2013: She's here!

December 12th, 2013: Picked up marriage license.

December 14th, 2013: Wedding

6gai.jpg

Filed: Other Timeline

well then good luck giving her more chances to rip you off. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

you dont have to unfollow because moderators will kick you out for swearing anyway lol.

11/16/2013 - AOS Package sent via UPS ground shipping (I-130, I-485, I-131, I-765)
11/20/2013 (DAY01) Package delivered to Chicago and signed by CHYBA
11/26/2013 (DAY06) NOA Text messages and emails received

12/05/2013 (DAY16) Biometrics letter recieved for 12-19-2013

12/09/2013 (DAY20) Biometrics done in Buffalo (early walk in)

12/18/2013 (DAY29) I-485 status changed to testing and interview

01/06/2014 (DAY 48)- Interview notice for February 10

01/24/2014 ( DAY 66)- EAD AND AP approved

01/30/2014 ( Day 72)- EAD combo card arrived

02/10/2014 (Day 83) Interview date : APPROVED on the spot!! Passport stamped and card production ordered.

February 18 : GC received. Free until November 2016

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.