deleted-05292014

Moscow Is ‘Ready for Combat,’ NATO Says

77 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

http://time.com/59156/ukraine-russia-ready-for-combat-nato/

Anders Fogh Rasmussen slams Moscow for “stirring up ethnic tensions in eastern Ukraine” as new satellite imagery shows 40,000 Russian troops along Ukraine's border, which he claims aren't conducting an exercise as Russia insists

New satellite images released by NATO on Thursday show Russian troops massed on the Ukrainian border seemingly on a war footing.

Speaking in the Czech Republic, NATO Secretary-General Anders Fogh Rasmussen trashed Russia’s claims that the troops were on an exercise, and criticized Moscow for “stirring up ethnic tensions in eastern Ukraine and provoking unrest.”

“As I speak, some 40,000 Russian troops are massed along Ukraine’s borders,” he said. “Not training, but ready for combat.”

Meanwhile, pro-Russian activists are still defying a Ukrainian ultimatum to vacate state buildings they have occupied in the eastern cities of Donetsk and Luhansk.

Acting Ukrainian President Oleksandr Turchynov said protesters who disarm and leave the premises will be granted amnesty. But the occupiers, who are calling for Moscow’s intervention, haven’t responded to the offer.

State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki condemned Moscow on Thursday for using energy as a “tool of coercion,” after Russian President Vladimir Putin warned European leaders of gas shortages unless a claimed $35 billion Ukrainian bill for Russian gas was paid.

Russian gas deliveries are crucial to the European economy, but even more so for Ukraine, which has been relying on Russia’s supply since independence.

A round of direct talks between Russia and Ukraine have been set for April 17 in either Geneva or Vienna.

U.S. President Barack Obama has called for global partners to “be prepared to meet further Russian escalation with additional sanctions.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Prepare yourself as another region in east Ukraine is preparing to vote to ask for annexation into Russia. They are looking for the better living conditions that Russia can provide. Has nothing to do with a "Russian invasion".

If at first you don't succeed, then sky diving is not for you.

Someone stole my dictionary. Now I am at a loss for words.

If Apple made a car, would it have windows?

Ban shredded cheese. Make America Grate Again .

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.  Deport him and you never have to feed him again.

I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.

I went bald but I kept my comb.  I just couldn't part with it.

My name is not Richard Edward but my friends still call me DickEd

If your pet has a bladder infection, urine trouble.

"Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow."

I fired myself from cleaning the house. I didn't like my attitude and I got caught drinking on the job.

My kid has A.D.D... and a couple of F's

Carrots improve your vision.  Alcohol doubles it.

A dung beetle walks into a bar and asks " Is this stool taken?"

Breaking news.  They're not making yardsticks any longer.

Hemorrhoids?  Shouldn't they be called Assteroids?

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.

Timeline

Let the peole vote who they want. Democratic.

Prepare yourself as another region in east Ukraine is preparing to vote to ask for annexation into Russia. They are looking for the better living conditions that Russia can provide. Has nothing to do with a "Russian invasion".

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Yes. Give us Vermont. Then we can have a maple syrup monopoly the likes of which has never been seen.

Met in 2010 on a forum for a mutual interest. Became friends.
2011: Realized we needed to evaluate our status as friends when we realized we were talking about raising children together.

2011/2012: Decided we were a couple sometime in, but no possibility of being together due to being same sex couple.

June 26, 2013: DOMA overturned. American married couples ALL have the same federal rights at last! We can be a family!

June-September, 2013: Discussion about being together begins.

November 13, 2013: Meet in person to see if this could work. It's perfect. We plan to elope to Boston, MA.

March 13, 2014 Married!

May 9, 2014: Petition mailed to USCIS

May 12, 2014: NOA1.
October 27, 2014: NOA2. (5 months, 2 weeks, 1 day after NOA1)
October 31, 2014: USCIS ships file to NVC (five days after NOA2) Happy Halloween for us!

November 18, 2014: NVC receives our case (22 days after NOA2)

December 17, 2014: NVC generates case number (50 days after NOA2)

December 19, 2014: Receive AOS bill, DS-261. Submit DS-261 (52 days after NOA2)

December 20, 2014: Pay AOS Fee

January 7, 2015: Receive, pay IV Fee

January 10, 2015: Complete DS-260

January 11, 2015: Send AOS package and Civil Documents
March 23, 2015: Case Complete at NVC. (70 days from when they received docs to CC)

May 6, 2015: Interview at Montréal APPROVED!

May 11, 2015: Visa in hand! One year less one day from NOA1.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I want to join Canada. Which state should all of us pro Canadians move to so we can hand it over? I'm thinking Wisconsin.

Thats doesn't work here, we don't use mobs to decide on Gov't.

We did help Ukraine use that tactic in kiev and now it can't be contained.

When we are the puppet master it's cool,

When Putin is the puppet master.... bad.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Timeline

What you going to do now Obama? Lol. This POTUS is a joke. :)

http://time.com/59156/ukraine-russia-ready-for-combat-nato/

Anders Fogh Rasmussen slams Moscow for “stirring up ethnic tensions in eastern Ukraine” as new satellite imagery shows 40,000 Russian troops along Ukraine's border, which he claims aren't conducting an exercise as Russia insists

New satellite images released by NATO on Thursday show Russian troops massed on the Ukrainian border seemingly on a war footing.

Speaking in the Czech Republic, NATO Secretary-General Anders Fogh Rasmussen trashed Russia’s claims that the troops were on an exercise, and criticized Moscow for “stirring up ethnic tensions in eastern Ukraine and provoking unrest.”

“As I speak, some 40,000 Russian troops are massed along Ukraine’s borders,” he said. “Not training, but ready for combat.”

Meanwhile, pro-Russian activists are still defying a Ukrainian ultimatum to vacate state buildings they have occupied in the eastern cities of Donetsk and Luhansk.

Acting Ukrainian President Oleksandr Turchynov said protesters who disarm and leave the premises will be granted amnesty. But the occupiers, who are calling for Moscow’s intervention, haven’t responded to the offer.

State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki condemned Moscow on Thursday for using energy as a “tool of coercion,” after Russian President Vladimir Putin warned European leaders of gas shortages unless a claimed $35 billion Ukrainian bill for Russian gas was paid.

Russian gas deliveries are crucial to the European economy, but even more so for Ukraine, which has been relying on Russia’s supply since independence.

A round of direct talks between Russia and Ukraine have been set for April 17 in either Geneva or Vienna.

U.S. President Barack Obama has called for global partners to “be prepared to meet further Russian escalation with additional sanctions.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

What you going to do now Obama? Lol. This POTUS is a joke. :)

Of course he is a joke.

What we see here is what we have seen with everything Obama touches which has any complexity at all.

This is exactly what you get when you put such an untested, in experienced person into such positions.

If you think about it, he is like the Kathleen Sebelius (with a great smile and more personality) running the country.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Russia has an interesting argument. This would be like Mexico saying that Mexicans in Arizona are being discriminated against, so they have the right to invade Phoenix. If they are Russians and have emigrated to Ukraine, why does Putin care so much about them anyway? I call BS on this argument.

20-July -03 Meet Nicole

17-May -04 Divorce Final. I-129F submitted to USCIS

02-July -04 NOA1

30-Aug -04 NOA2 (Approved)

13-Sept-04 NVC to HCMC

08-Oc t -04 Pack 3 received and sent

15-Dec -04 Pack 4 received.

24-Jan-05 Interview----------------Passed

28-Feb-05 Visa Issued

06-Mar-05 ----Nicole is here!!EVERYBODY DANCE!

10-Mar-05 --US Marriage

01-Nov-05 -AOS complete

14-Nov-07 -10 year green card approved

12-Mar-09 Citizenship Oath Montebello, CA

May '04- Mar '09! The 5 year journey is complete!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Russia has an interesting argument. This would be like Mexico saying that Mexicans in Arizona are being discriminated against, so they have the right to invade Phoenix. If they are Russians and have emigrated to Ukraine, why does Putin care so much about them anyway? I call BS on this argument.

Because they make a great excuse for a land grab while simultaneously playing the victim card.

I want to join Canada. Which state should all of us pro Canadians move to so we can hand it over? I'm thinking Wisconsin.

Please please make it California or New York

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

A Russian professor by the name of Igor Panarin predicted the breakup of the US a while back and predicted it would be divided up as shown in this map:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/ce/Panarin.svg

05-02-13 I-129F Sent05-06-13 Delivery Confirmation at Dallas Lockbox

05-08-13 NOA1

05-10-13 Touched

05-13-13 NOA1 I-797C Hardcopy Received

08-05-13 Request For Evidence

10-16-13 NOA2

10-21-13 NOA2 Hardcopy Received

11-19-13 NVC Received

11-26-13 Consulate Received

12-04-13 Case transferred from Moscow to Kyiv

01-31-14 I-129F Approval Extended For 4 Additional Months By Consulate At My Request

03-06-14 Interview

05-23-14 ISSUED

05-28-14 Visa Received

08-19-14 POE Chicago

08-22-14 MARRIED!

09-04-14 Received SSN

02-06-15 Filed AOS 

01-20-16 AOS Approved

--------------------------------------

ROC Filed 1-18-18

1-18-18 NOA1

5-11-18 Biometrics Appointment Letter Received

5-24-18 Biometrics Processed

8-18-18 I-797 18 Month Extension Letter Received

1-30-19 ROC Approved

2-5-19 Green Card Received 

4-26-19  N-400 Submitted

9-11-19  N-400 Interview (Approved!)

11-08-19 CITIZENSHIP!!!

Filed: Timeline

Wasted effort. You won't ever convince the Putin trolls.