Bradrean

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers

2,792 posts in this topic

How didn't he mention he was married (the second time )? It can be considered as misrepresantation and cause lots of trouble including grounds of inadmissability..Never ever lie on your application forms or to the officers....

Pregnancy is not the reason to expedite the case...

Good luck to you in your journey :)

well i he did mention he was married the second time as he was asked point blank. however, i was told by a DOS employee that obtaining a visitors visa while in process of a CR-1 visa was completely acceptable. The marriage was mentioned on both application so no false statements just curious what the policy is for spouses who want or need to visit while waiting for a permanent visa application to process.

So is it because he told them the first time he was married,they know about? What if he never mentioned anything?

Well im not sure because we mentioned the marriage on the application both times. A DOS employee just told me they typically deny CR-1 applicants but another employee told me it shouldnt be a problem. Confusing.

Im now thinking once the marriage was confirmed the officer just denied automatically so this must be policy. This is so frustrating.

well i he did mention he was married the second time as he was asked point blank. however, i was told by a DOS employee that obtaining a visitors visa while in process of a CR-1 visa was completely acceptable. The marriage was mentioned on both application so no false statements just curious what the policy is for spouses who want or need to visit while waiting for a permanent visa application to process.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/479894-yes-you-can-visit-ir1-cr1-version/

USCIS

January 16, 2015 I-130 Mailed, Chi lockbox January 20, 2015 Priority Date, January 21, 2015 NOA1 notice date, Assigned VSC, January 23, 2015 Check Cashed, electronically March 5, 2015 NOA2

NVC

March 27, 2015 NVC received April 6, 2015 Case#, IIN# assigned April 8, 2015 Paid AOS + IV fee Invoices May 5, 2015 AOS + IV package submitted May 11, 2015 Scan Date

June 11, 2015 DS-260 submitted June 25, 2015 False checklist (for ds260).. hello? June 30, 2015 Answered checklist Aug 5, 2015 Escalated to Supervisor review Aug 13, 2015 Case Complete

Consular

Sept 10, 2015 Interview Scheduled Sept 11, 2015 P4 Letter received Sept 21, 2015 file In transit from NVC Sept 23, 2015 file at Embassy

Sept 28, 2015 Medical Oct 14, 2015 Biometrics Oct 15, 2015 Interview (Approved) Oct 19, 2015 IV visa Issued Oct 23, 2015 Passport Pickup

POE

Nov 2, 2015 Entered the US Nov 16, 2015 Applied for SSN, walk-in Nov 20, 2015 Social Security Card recd Jan 15, 2016 GC received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

Is there anyone from March who didnt get the NOA2?

My PD is March 23 and I´m still waiting... 6 and 1/2 months!!

Nebraska processing time changed, they are still processing cases with March 2nd PD, so it's not late, i hope you get your NOA2 soon

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processingTimesDisplay.do;jsessionid=abcoCt3Rh1ueTbkl84GEv

Edited by NBA16

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

You are not alone. PD March 29 :(

I know there is one other person I spoke to who is still waiting. His PD is March 28th.

I can't see your timeline for some reason. May I know your spouse country please?

Country please - trying to find a link between our ignored applications. My husband although US citizen was born in Pakistan...

You are not alone. PD March 29 :(

I know there is one other person I spoke to who is still waiting. His PD is March 28th.

I can't see your timeline for some reason. May I know your spouse country please?

Sure. We are living in Brazil. What about you?

hello fellows users , i file my i 130 trough a local immigration lawyer back on June 16 2016, for some reason my application didn't get noticed for exactly 2 moths, i start to freak out after 30 days past , i call to the lawyer office once a week they got mad every time i call them to let them know i didn't receive my first NOA they told me to wait every time i spoke with them , so after 2 months of filing i send uscis an email inquiry about the delays i thought they were having a big delay while processing income application at the lock box ( Chicago ) because all Salvadorians are sending their applications to renew TPS , im not sure if all application goes there , but for some reason 3 days after i send the email miraculously uscis send me an email saying that my application was received my priority date is sep 16 although i file 2 moths ago , i hope you guys understand what im trying to explain (im still learning english ) does this happen to anyone ? do you think i can get expedite for this error ? they waste 2 moths of me getting closer to my wife :(

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

hello fellows users , i file my i 130 trough a local immigration lawyer back on June 16 2016, for some reason my application didn't get noticed for exactly 2 moths, i start to freak out after 30 days past , i call to the lawyer office once a week they got mad every time i call them to let them know i didn't receive my first NOA they told me to wait every time i spoke with them , so after 2 months of filing i send uscis an email inquiry about the delays i thought they were having a big delay while processing income application at the lock box ( Chicago ) because all Salvadorians are sending their applications to renew TPS , im not sure if all application goes there , but for some reason 3 days after i send the email miraculously uscis send me an email saying that my application was received my priority date is sep 16 although i file 2 moths ago , i hope you guys understand what im trying to explain (im still learning english ) does this happen to anyone ? do you think i can get expedite for this error ? they waste 2 moths of me getting closer to my wife :(

Im not sure, but looks like your lawyer waited to send your petition

I-130 Petition Filed From Abroad

August 12-2016 Sent I-130 Petition to Chicago.

August 16-2016 USCIS received I-130, Acceptance notification received by email. Case sent to Nebraska.

February 21-2017 Approved I-130 sent to NVC.

NVC

March 26-2017 Submitted I-864 AOS Email Processing

April 03-2017 Case Complete NVC in 1 week

May 23-2017  Interview Date

May 23-2017 Approved!. Thank GOD!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I'm with KissesVE on this one right here. Your lawyer basically screwed you on your processing. They didn't send your I-130 off USCIS until the early part of September. There is no way they sent it in June and your PD is Sep 16. Sorry to be the barer of bad news, but that's what they did.

Edited by Ms.F.Brown

I have searched Over 1000 files on the App and don't show many from the February batch being sent " to the department of state"

(L) We got married on February 06, 2016 (L)

Our USCIS Timeline :star:
File I-130: February 12, 2016
NOA 1: February 16, 2016(Nebraska Service Center)
NOA 2- September 29,2016 :no: ( Was sent to local office for review) :thumbs:

Case Sent to NVC:
The NVC Timeline :dance:
Case received: October 13,2016
Case and IIN#: October 25, 2016
Choice of Agent -DS-261:October 25, 2016
Choice of Agent -DS-261 Reviewed over the phone: October 26, 2016
AOS Fee Invoiced: October 27, 2016
AOS Fee Paid: October 27, 2016
IV Fee Invoiced: October 29, 2016
IV Fee Paid: October 29, 2016
DS-260 Completed November 3, 2016
Sent AOS & IV Packets: October 27, 2016
AOS & IV Packet Received November 2,2016
Scan Date: November 3,2016
Checklist: No

Supervisor review: No
Case Complete: December 16, 2016 :dancing:
Interview Date: February 15, 2016 (One Year from my 1st  NOA)
Visa :dancing: Approved:
Visa In Hand:

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Georgia
Timeline

I have searched Over 1000 files on the App and don't show many from the February batch being sent " to the department of state"

That sucks. Guess that means 5-6 months. Is more like 12-20

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

It's possible that these files didn't needed to sent NVC as they had I-129 or did Adjument of status.

12/26/2015 Got Married

Our CR1 Journey

2/4/2016 - I-130 file and documents mailed to Chicago Lockbox

2/9/2016 - Received NOA1 via text and email

2/15/2016 - Received NOA1 in mail

5/18/2016 to 6/1/2016 - Visited wife in india

8/11/2016 - Received NOA 2 via text and email :dancing: :dancing:

8/22/2016 - Received NOA 2 in mail

9/6/2016 - Case was sent to NVC (received text & email)

9/12/2016 - NVC received our Case from USCIS... wait continues for NVC case number

9/27/2016 - Submitted -261 and paid AOS fee

9/29/2016 - Received and paid IV fee

10/9/2016 - Submitted DS-260

10/15/2016 - AOS and IV package mailed to NVC

10/19/2016 - Scan Date

12/07/2016 - Case Completed

12/27/16 - Interview date received over the phone

12/30/16 - P4 letter received

02/03/2016 - Interview, VISA APPROVED!!!:jest::jest:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.