51 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

Ok, I took the liberty to read through the other topics that you posted on here to make some more sense. I've concluded that:

- You have not yet filed the I-130 petition, and you are wondering how to go about the following:

1. You are pregnant, and want to include your pregnancy as evidence of a bona fide marriage in the I-130,

and

2. You would like the petition to be approved quickly so that your husband can be here for the child's birth.

Answer:

1. Get a doctor's note and perhaps even a copy of an ultrasound image. The doctor's note should state that you are pregnant and how far along in your pregnancy you are. I'm assuming you got pregnant while visiting your husband in his country. Include in your evidence a passport stamp showing you entered his country, and include a flight itinerary, preferably a boarding pass. This shows that you conceived while you were in his country. Later, when your husband has his visa interview, you can provide him a copy of your child's birth certificate with both your names.

- Keep in mind. Having a child together does not prove a bona fide marriage. It proves that you had sex together on at least one occasion. To prove a bona fide marriage, you should add in more evidence - Evidence showing how you met, how your relationship evolved, pictures, etc.

2. This will not happen. I am sorry, but the USCIS will not expedite based on pregnancy, unless you can reasonably show that it's literally life or death, and that your husband has to be there. If you have not yet filed the I-130, it is very unlikely that your husband will have a CR-1 visa by July. In that case, a B-2 tourist visa is the only way for him to be here in July. B-2 visas are very difficult to obtain when married to a US citizen. Since you have not told us what country he is from, I cannot help you on the B-2 visa other.

For future reference, when posting here, the more details you give when asking a question, the better and more informative answers you will get.

Very well said! To the original poster, please provide other info (such as what country your husband is applying from) as it will help people better guide you as to the time necessary. You Shou,d know that the odds of your husband being present for the birth (unless he has a tourist visa) are slim to none. Sorry...

10/14/2000 - Met Aboard a Cruise ship

06/14/2003 - Married Savona Italy

I-130

03/21/2009 - I-130 Mailed to Chicago lockbox

11-30-09: GOT GREEN CARD in mail!!!!!!

Citizenship Process;

1/11/2013: Mailed N400 to Dallas Texas

3/11/2013: interview.. Approved

4/4/2013. : Oath! Now a U.S. citizen!

Really. By the time you get to the point of needing to prove a bona fide marriage there is a pretty good chance that the child will already have been born, then you can use the birth certificate, until that point you will have to use the same documents as everyone else.

As for suggesting I don't understand, I at least have the ability to use sentences.

i said he will born in july, i think u havent brain

Were is your husband from? What country? You haven't said.

I can explain it to you. But I can't understand it for you.

Filed: Timeline

Madam, what is the deal with you being so secretive?

It's not that we're unnecessarily nosy but an adequate answer hinges on where it is your Husband will be coming from.

If he is coming from Canada then chances are very high that he can be at the birth, if he's coming from Nigeria then not so much, as general examples.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

No need for harsh reply. If you want proper response then please provide all information and fill in your timeline.

I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.

~ Mahatma Gandhi

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

i note the husband and the wife share the same account,

and sometimes the husband masquerades as the wife, when posting.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

try going to your Senator. I saw it happened when the senator requested because of pregnancy. I have heard only one case but try doing that.

That will not help. USCIS have criteria for expedites, and lately they have been sticking to them.

I can explain it to you. But I can't understand it for you.

That will not help. USCIS have criteria for expedites, and lately they have been sticking to them.

Agreed. They've even denied military expedites when a spouse isn't going to a war zone country or doesn't have proper documentation of their deployment.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

the bottom line is your case will not get through faster because you are pregant. It may be helpful when it comes the interview that they know you having or possibly have had a child together, but it ultimately will not expdite your husband's visa, no matter where he is from.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.